Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Marine Le Pen-The Potential Brexit Times 100

Thread: Marine Le Pen-The Potential Brexit Times 100

Default Marine Le Pen-The Potential Brexit Times 100

Andrew Hoffman | April 11, 2017 - 11:32pm

You want drama. ..and TRUTH? Well, let’s start with this amazing, must see, three-minute 2009 clip from Ron Paul; or, as I deemed him five years ago, “America’s greatest man.” Given what I discussed in Friday’s “did America just start World War III”; and yesterday’s “beating of the drums”; it couldn’t be more appropriate – as in it, he asks “what if” America’s foreign policy is misguided; and “what if” it continues down the horrifying road it appears dead set on taking.

At this point, I have little interest in political correctness – as any slim, misguided hope I had of Donald Trump “draining the swamp” is gone. In other words, my “stance” of neutrality – this, after I spent more energy helping to get him elected than 99% of the population – is dead. I don’t for a second begrudge his failed attempt to “repeal and replace” Obamacare; nor his inability to even propose a tax reform bill – like the “phenomenal” one he promised last month, which as of yesterday, was declared dead. For that matter, I’ll take no issue when his promised fiscal stimulus plan – which wouldn’t help the economy one iota, I might add – fails, too; particularly as the ugliest, most destructive debt ceiling crisis in U.S. history is mere weeks away.

Just two days after he was elected, I predicted this as vehemently as possible, in my must listen “turning on Trump” Audioblog. To wit, everything he campaigned on was pure rhetoric; designed – like any politician – simply to win the election. Similarly, everything he promised was politically and/or economically unviable, particularly given the mortal enemies that he, as the “ultimate outsider,” started out with – from the lunatic “snowflake liberals” to the oxymoronically named, equally nation-destroying “Republicans.”

http://silverseek.com/commentary/mar...imes-100-16486
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question Yes or No? An easy answer, a difficult realiization.

On paper Trump is a billionaire.
    Here is a straightforward question for your consideration.
    In America, can a good man become a paper billionaire?
    I await your considered responses.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    On paper Trump is a billionaire.
    Here is a straightforward question for your consideration.
    In America, can a good man become a paper billionaire?
    I await your considered responses.

Sure, hit one of the big lotteries and take cash.

After paying off Uncle Sam and your local tax collector, you might have $50 million Dollars left.

Spend every penny on $19 Silver and just wait for it to climb near your $600 target just around the yellow brick corner and you have a $billion worth of Silver.

And if you sell it, you wouldn't be a Silver billionaire, but an actual billionaire in the physical cash world.

That wouldn't make you a good or bad man, just someone with a lot of confidence and/or someone who really didn't care much for a luxurious life style.

What would Karl Marx have to say about that approach?

PS, that's not how I'd handle that $50 million....
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!