Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
The Cartel's Upcoming Silver Waterloo? - Updated (in a Big Way)!

Thread: The Cartel's Upcoming Silver Waterloo? - Updated (in a Big Way)!

Default The Cartel's Upcoming Silver Waterloo? - Updated (in a Big Way)!

Andrew Hoffman | April 9, 2017 - 9:28am

The reason I know Bitcoin is so early in its bull market is that there is literally no one employed to write about it on a full-time basis. Thus, to get information on the topic, I largely have to seek out the tiny handful of “good, smart” Bitcoin people on Twitter and You-Tube. For Precious Metals, you’d think that after a 17-year bull market – in varying degrees, depending on which currency you price them in – there’s be dozens, if not hundreds of commentators to follow; like, in say, the stock market, where thousands of commentators discuss it, in real-time, on a daily basis.

Yet, I’d count the amount of established PM commentators as no more than 20 – of which, roughly 15 discuss only the meaningless “technicals” that mean NOTHING in the unprecedentedly rigged PM markets. Of the five or so others, NONE write regularly – as in, more than once or twice a week; let alone, of the myriad political, economic, and market-based topics the Miles Franklin Blog discusses. Proof positive, that the Precious Metal bull market that started at the turn of the century; and “paused” when terrified “powers that be” passed their “point of no return” in 2011 – and thus, started manipulating on a 24/7 basis; is still in its formative stages. We couldn’t be more pleased to serve you in this critical role, at such a critical time in global monetary history; and in turn, simply ask you to consider us for your future Precious Metal buying, selling, or storage demands – as all we seek is a chance to earn your business.

I wasn’t planning on writing this weekend, but after yesterday’s “trading” – which in my view, represented on the most blatant, egregious market manipulation days ever, I deemed it necessary; particularly in light of the vital information I intend to share. I mean, yesterday alone, we experienced two of the most “PiMBEEB” – i.e, Precious Metal bullish, everything-else-bearish” events imaginable. This, aside from the following “second tier” PiMBEEB headlines; which, in freely-traded markets, would themselves have caused gold and silver prices to surge.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/car...-big-way-16477
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

" We couldn’t be more pleased to serve you in this critical role, at such a critical time in global monetary history; and in turn, simply ask you to consider us for your future Precious Metal buying, selling, or storage demands – as all we seek is a chance to earn your business."

Andy, I hear you, but hear this, your premiums are "way" out of line with actual online competitive dealers.

I know you were concerned about SD Bullion selling 2016 ASE's all last year for so little over the so called dealer price of $2.00 each and so was I.

However they kept it up for the entire year and they are still at it, along with a boatload of everything else for sale at some of the best premiums on the internet.

So here is all you have to do to earn some real interest in your products and I'll be happy to assist your organization is selling them, but not until you present a good investment opportunity for our members and guests.

lower the premium on your 2017 ASE to anything near the $2.29 over spot SD Bullion charges for any quantity instead of the $4.14 you charge for a single and as low as $3.24 each for a monster box.

and on the low cost end of buying Silver, SD Bullion charges 59¢ over spot per ounce for a RMC 100 ounce bar, while your charging $1.89 per ounce for the exact same low cost bar.

Andy, that's $59 in premium for that 100 ounce bar at SD Bullion and $189 at your dealership. That's not earning anyone's business, that's highway robbery for the people that don't know any better.

Unlike you, I'm not out to convince anyone to buy any Silver at all, that's up to others to decide for themselves, but I am out here to help those that want to buy some, find the best and hopefully safest prices online.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!