Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Interesting Price Action
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Price Action

Default Interesting Price Action

Syria and employment numbers rattle the PM markets, oil markets, and stock markets for little while, and then they head back near neutral territory. The price was only temporarily affected, suggesting that PMs will probably go down from Monday through the coming weeks, and equities go up.

Thumbs down No money for Flint. Billions for Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Syria and employment numbers rattle the PM markets, oil markets, and stock markets for little while, and then they head back near neutral territory. The price was only temporarily affected, suggesting that PMs will probably go down from Monday through the coming weeks, and equities go up.
    Interesting? I'm sure that navel watching is also high on your entertainment list.
    It is the same old same old.
    MANIPULATION. You do know that nothing has changed. RIGHT???

Trump is a master liar and some are waking up to it.
    Jeff Rense & Dr Patricia Doyle - Trump Is Flooding Us With Completely UNvetted, Diseased Muslims
    Jeff Rense and Gerald Celente - Has Trump Duped America? Shocking Developments

With his Goldman-Sachs buddies continuing to run the silver show, that's all that it is... a show.
    A culture of lies run by liars needs to be flushed.

Q: Why is the US running military operations in Afghanistan. A: Who is getting addicted to heroin?
    The Federal Reserve Bank is a FOREIGN corporation (whorepration) so of course they are flushing America.

And Vale how do you like your kabbal blowing up that bridge?
    If the Ashkenazim can get away with programming sheeple to believe that water can break multiple steel reinforced levees, and their media informs people that jet fuel caused two (three counting the one hidden from the sleeple) skyscrapers to symmetrically fall, then you simps will accept an explosive pvc fiber optics cable fire causing a highway to collapse. Enjoy loving the fake news.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I'm not sure how any of what you wrote had anything to do with what I wrote.... but ok. Thanks for the input I guess.

https://www.amazon.com/Archaic-Reviv...rchaic+revival
    Last edited by chroNick; 7th April 2017 at 12:53.

I'm not sure how any of what you wrote had anything to do with what I wrote.... but ok. Thanks for the input I guess.

https://www.amazon.com/Archaic-Reviv...rchaic+revival
    If your link was somehow a (scary) recommendation for a way to expand one's mind. No thanks, I'm naturally smart. Too bad that you aren't.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    If your link was somehow a (scary) recommendation for a way to expand one's mind. No thanks, I'm naturally smart. Too bad that you aren't.

That's a wonderful gift you have, being naturally smart that is. To bad it isn't worth a damn if you don't know how to use that talent.

Being replaced by a foreign worker and never being able to find another job doesn't show much talent at all, actually none at all. But then how does one compare the difference between when he believes himself to be naturally smart versus facing reality? What a challenge to face life head on and accept the truth or pretend it's all one great big conspiracy out to get me and I can prove it because I'm so naturally smart, hummm.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

lol, wow you must have some personality/ego issues. You thought my comment was like I was out there to insult you? I was just genuinely responding to a reply you made because I failed to see how your reply had anything to do with what I wrote. And since you posted some book to Amazon, I did the same, and it was meant to be funny. It was not a recommendation to expand anyone's mind. I just randomly selected that book because it looked weird.

This next comment isn't to insult you, but rather to constructively criticize you. You most definitely have an ego problem. You seem narcissistic to say that "I am naturally smart, too bad you aren't" when you don't even know me, or know my intelligence, and you couldn't even see how I was trying to humor you.

Refer to the Millon Theory. Some or all of these characteristics may fit you.

(S) Inviolable Self-Image (e.g., has persistent ideas of self-importance and self-reference, perceiving attacks on one's character not apparent to others, asserting as personally derogatory and scurrilous, if not libelous, entirely innocuous actions and events; is pridefully independent, reluctant to confide in others, highly insular, experiencing intense fears, however, of losing identity, status and powers of self-determination).
    (F) Projection Dynamics (e.g., actively disowns undesirable personal traits and motives, and attributes them to others; remains blind to one's own unattractive behaviors and characteristics, yet is overalert to, and hypercritical of, similar features in others).
    (F) Expressively Defensive (e.g., is vigilantly guarded, alert to anticipate and ward off expected derogation, malice, and deception; is tenacious and firmly resistant to sources of external influence and control).
    (S) Unalterable Contents (e.g., internalized representations of significant early relationships are a fixed and implacable configuration of deeply held beliefs and attitudes, as well as driven by unyielding convictions which, in turn, are aligned in an idiosyncratic manner with a fixed hierarchy of tenaciously-held, but unwarranted assumptions, fears and conjectures)
    (S) Irascible Mood (e.g., displays a cold, sullen, churlish and humorless demeanor; attempts to appear unemotional and objective, but is edgy, envious, jealous, quick to take personal offense and react angrily).
    (S) Autonomous Self-Image (e.g., sees self as unfettered by the restrictions of social customs and the constraints of personal loyalties; values the image and enjoys the sense of being free, unencumbered and unconfined by persons, places, obligations or routines).
    (F) Interpersonally Provocative (e.g., not only bears grudges and is unforgiving of those of the past, but displays a quarrelsome, fractious and abrasive attitude with recent acquaintances; precipitates exasperation and anger by a testing of loyalties and an intrusive and searching preoccupation with hidden motives).
    (F) Cognitively Suspicious (e.g., is unwarrantedly skeptical, cynical and mistrustful of the motives of others, including relatives, friends, and associates, construing innocuous events as signifying hidden or conspiratorial intent; reveals tendency to read hidden meanings into benign matters and to magnify tangential or minor difficulties into proofs of duplicity and treachery, especially regarding the fidelity and trustworthiness of a spouse or intimate friend).
    (S) Admirable Self-Image (e.g., believes self to be meritorious, special, if not unique, deserving of great admiration, and acting in a grandiose or self-assured manner, often without commensurate achievements; has a sense of high self-worth, despite being seen by others as egotistic, inconsiderate, and arrogant).
    (S) Contrived Contents (e.g., internalized representations are composed far more than usual of illusory and changing memories of past relationships; unacceptable drives and conflicts are readily refashioned as the need arises, as are others often simulated and pretentious).
    (F) Cognitively Deviant (e.g., construes events and relationships in accord with socially unorthodox beliefs and morals; is disdainful of traditional ideals, fails to conform to social norms, and is contemptuous of conventional values).
    (F) Rationalization Dynamics (e.g., is self-deceptive and facile in devising plausible reasons to justify self-centered and socially inconsiderate behaviors; offers alibis to place oneself in the best possible light, despite evident shortcomings or failures).
    (S) Spurious Architecture (e.g., morphologic structures underlying coping and defensive strategies tend to be flimsy and transparent, appear more substantial and dynamically orchestrated than they are in fact, regulating impulses only marginally, channeling needs with minimal restraint, and creating an inner world in which conflicts are dismissed, failures are quickly redeemed, and self-pride is effortlessly reasserted)..
    (S) Inelastic Architecture (e.g., systemic constriction and inflexibility of undergirding morphologic structures, as well as rigidly fixed channels of defensive coping, conflict mediation and need gratification, create an overstrung and taut frame that is so uncompromising in its accommodation to changing circumstances that unanticipated stressors are likely to precipitate either explosive outbursts or inner shatterings).
    (F) Interpersonally Contrary (e.g., assumes conflicting and changing roles in social relationships, particularly dependent and contrite acquiescence and assertive and hostile independence; conveys envy and pique toward those more fortunate, as well as actively concurrently or sequentially obstructive and intolerant of others, expressing either negative or incompatible attitudes).
    (F) Cognitively Skeptical (e.g., is cynical, doubting, and untrusting, approaching positive events with disbelief, and future possibilities with pessimism, anger, and trepidation; has a misanthropic view of life, is whining and grumbling, voicing disdain and caustic comments toward those experiencing good fortune).
    (S) Vacillating Contents (e.g., internalized representations of the past comprise a complex of countervailing relationships, setting in motion contradictory feelings, conflicting inclinations, and incompatible memories that are driven by the desire to degrade the achievements and pleasures of others, without necessarily appearing so).
    (F) Displacement Dynamics (e.g., discharges anger and other troublesome emotions either precipitously or by employing unconscious maneuvers to shift them from their instigator to settings or persons of lesser significance; vents disapproval by substitute or passive means, such as acting inept or perplexed, or behaving in a forgetful or indolent manner).
    (S) Divergent Architecture (e.g., there is a clear division in the pattern of morphologic structures such that coping and defensive maneuvers are often directed toward incompatible goals, leaving major conflicts unresolved and full psychic cohesion often impossible by virtue of the fact that fulfillment of one drive or need inevitably nullifies or reverses another).
    (S) Irritable Mood (e.g., frequently touchy, temperamental, and peevish, followed in turn by sullen and moody withdrawal; is often petulant and impatient, unreasonably scorns those in authority and reports being annoyed easily or frustrated by many).
    (F) Expressively Impulsive (e.g., is impetuous and irrepressible, acting hastily and spontaneously in a restless, spur-of-the-moment manner; is short-sighted, incautious and imprudent, failing to plan ahead or consider alternatives, no less heed consequences).
    (F) Cognitively Autistic (e.g., capacity to "read" thoughts and feelings of others is markedly dysfunctional, mixes social communications with personal irrelevancies, circumstantial speech, ideas of reference, and metaphorical asides; often ruminative, appearing self-absorbed and lost in daydreams with occasional magical thinking, bodily illusions, obscure suspicion, odd beliefs, and a blurring of reality and fantasy).
    (S) Distraught or Insentient Mood (e.g., excessively apprehensive and ill-at-ease, particularly in social encounters; agitated and anxiously watchful, evincing distrust of others and suspicion of their motives that persists despite growing familiarity); or (e.g., manifests drab, apathetic, sluggish, joyless, and spiritless appearance; reveals marked deficiencies in face-to-face rapport and emotional expression).

lol, wow you must have some personality/ego issues. You thought my comment was like I was out there to insult you? I was just genuinely responding to a reply you made because I failed to see how your reply had anything to do with what I wrote. And since you posted some book to Amazon, I did the same, and it was meant to be funny. It was not a recommendation to expand anyone's mind. I just randomly selected that book because it looked weird.

This next comment isn't to insult you, but rather to constructively criticize you. You most definitely have an ego problem. You seem narcissistic to say that "I am naturally smart, too bad you aren't" when you don't even know me, or know my intelligence, and you couldn't even see how I was trying to humor you.

(S) Inviolable Self-Image (e.g., has persistent ideas of self-importance and self-reference, perceiving attacks on one's character not apparent to others, asserting as personally derogatory and scurrilous, if not libelous, entirely innocuous actions and events; is pridefully independent, reluctant to confide in others, highly insular, experiencing intense fears, however, of losing identity, status and powers of self-determination).
    (F) Projection Dynamics (e.g., actively disowns undesirable personal traits and motives, and attributes them to others; remains blind to one's own unattractive behaviors and characteristics, yet is overalert to, and hypercritical of, similar features in others).
    (F) Expressively Defensive (e.g., is vigilantly guarded, alert to anticipate and ward off expected derogation, malice, and deception; is tenacious and firmly resistant to sources of external influence and control).
    (S) Unalterable Contents (e.g., internalized representations of significant early relationships are a fixed and implacable configuration of deeply held beliefs and attitudes, as well as driven by unyielding convictions which, in turn, are aligned in an idiosyncratic manner with a fixed hierarchy of tenaciously-held, but unwarranted assumptions, fears and conjectures)
    (S) Irascible Mood (e.g., displays a cold, sullen, churlish and humorless demeanor; attempts to appear unemotional and objective, but is edgy, envious, jealous, quick to take personal offense and react angrily).
    (S) Autonomous Self-Image (e.g., sees self as unfettered by the restrictions of social customs and the constraints of personal loyalties; values the image and enjoys the sense of being free, unencumbered and unconfined by persons, places, obligations or routines).
    (F) Interpersonally Provocative (e.g., not only bears grudges and is unforgiving of those of the past, but displays a quarrelsome, fractious and abrasive attitude with recent acquaintances; precipitates exasperation and anger by a testing of loyalties and an intrusive and searching preoccupation with hidden motives).
    (F) Cognitively Suspicious (e.g., is unwarrantedly skeptical, cynical and mistrustful of the motives of others, including relatives, friends, and associates, construing innocuous events as signifying hidden or conspiratorial intent; reveals tendency to read hidden meanings into benign matters and to magnify tangential or minor difficulties into proofs of duplicity and treachery, especially regarding the fidelity and trustworthiness of a spouse or intimate friend).
    (S) Admirable Self-Image (e.g., believes self to be meritorious, special, if not unique, deserving of great admiration, and acting in a grandiose or self-assured manner, often without commensurate achievements; has a sense of high self-worth, despite being seen by others as egotistic, inconsiderate, and arrogant).
    (S) Contrived Contents (e.g., internalized representations are composed far more than usual of illusory and changing memories of past relationships; unacceptable drives and conflicts are readily refashioned as the need arises, as are others often simulated and pretentious).
    (F) Cognitively Deviant (e.g., construes events and relationships in accord with socially unorthodox beliefs and morals; is disdainful of traditional ideals, fails to conform to social norms, and is contemptuous of conventional values).
    (F) Rationalization Dynamics (e.g., is self-deceptive and facile in devising plausible reasons to justify self-centered and socially inconsiderate behaviors; offers alibis to place oneself in the best possible light, despite evident shortcomings or failures).
    (S) Spurious Architecture (e.g., morphologic structures underlying coping and defensive strategies tend to be flimsy and transparent, appear more substantial and dynamically orchestrated than they are in fact, regulating impulses only marginally, channeling needs with minimal restraint, and creating an inner world in which conflicts are dismissed, failures are quickly redeemed, and self-pride is effortlessly reasserted)..
    (S) Inelastic Architecture (e.g., systemic constriction and inflexibility of undergirding morphologic structures, as well as rigidly fixed channels of defensive coping, conflict mediation and need gratification, create an overstrung and taut frame that is so uncompromising in its accommodation to changing circumstances that unanticipated stressors are likely to precipitate either explosive outbursts or inner shatterings).
    (F) Interpersonally Contrary (e.g., assumes conflicting and changing roles in social relationships, particularly dependent and contrite acquiescence and assertive and hostile independence; conveys envy and pique toward those more fortunate, as well as actively concurrently or sequentially obstructive and intolerant of others, expressing either negative or incompatible attitudes).
    (F) Cognitively Skeptical (e.g., is cynical, doubting, and untrusting, approaching positive events with disbelief, and future possibilities with pessimism, anger, and trepidation; has a misanthropic view of life, is whining and grumbling, voicing disdain and caustic comments toward those experiencing good fortune).
    (S) Vacillating Contents (e.g., internalized representations of the past comprise a complex of countervailing relationships, setting in motion contradictory feelings, conflicting inclinations, and incompatible memories that are driven by the desire to degrade the achievements and pleasures of others, without necessarily appearing so).
    (F) Displacement Dynamics (e.g., discharges anger and other troublesome emotions either precipitously or by employing unconscious maneuvers to shift them from their instigator to settings or persons of lesser significance; vents disapproval by substitute or passive means, such as acting inept or perplexed, or behaving in a forgetful or indolent manner).
    (S) Divergent Architecture (e.g., there is a clear division in the pattern of morphologic structures such that coping and defensive maneuvers are often directed toward incompatible goals, leaving major conflicts unresolved and full psychic cohesion often impossible by virtue of the fact that fulfillment of one drive or need inevitably nullifies or reverses another).
    (S) Irritable Mood (e.g., frequently touchy, temperamental, and peevish, followed in turn by sullen and moody withdrawal; is often petulant and impatient, unreasonably scorns those in authority and reports being annoyed easily or frustrated by many).
    (F) Expressively Impulsive (e.g., is impetuous and irrepressible, acting hastily and spontaneously in a restless, spur-of-the-moment manner; is short-sighted, incautious and imprudent, failing to plan ahead or consider alternatives, no less heed consequences).
    (F) Cognitively Autistic (e.g., capacity to "read" thoughts and feelings of others is markedly dysfunctional, mixes social communications with personal irrelevancies, circumstantial speech, ideas of reference, and metaphorical asides; often ruminative, appearing self-absorbed and lost in daydreams with occasional magical thinking, bodily illusions, obscure suspicion, odd beliefs, and a blurring of reality and fantasy).
    (S) Distraught or Insentient Mood (e.g., excessively apprehensive and ill-at-ease, particularly in social encounters; agitated and anxiously watchful, evincing distrust of others and suspicion of their motives that persists despite growing familiarity); or (e.g., manifests drab, apathetic, sluggish, joyless, and spiritless appearance; reveals marked deficiencies in face-to-face rapport and emotional expression).

Your reply indicates that last point and the next one defines your mentality chroNick!

{snip} and spiritless appearance; reveals marked deficiencies in face-to-face rapport and emotional expression).
    It seems as if I touched a nerve of yours. LOL
    No extraordinary ego issues here, just past trying to educate you sleeple dumbshits.

Now back on this stupid topic of yours, the CRAP that you posted trying to explain the silver market action, is just the typical foolish drivel for and by sheeple.
    My frustration at the continuing stupidity expressed by your reasoning in that first post, caused me to highlight you analytical illogic basics.
    But my reply message was really not for you, it's for those subsequent readers (even Vale ) who read this thread and can actually comprehend its contents.

Because you didn't figure it out, I'll inform you that the book was selected for its title and cover.
    It's a sarcastic homage to the latest lying sleaze POTUS who indicated he was going to take a lot of morally correct and patriotic actions to DRAIN THE SWAMP.
    He has quickly distinguished himself as a orange and pink bankster clown puppet.
    I do wish that you were smarter chroNick and could properly interpret things
    In a way I'm sorry for posting in your thread, but I do feel the obligation to correct falsehoods.
    Over the past few years I've discerned that your trying to communicate with me (on my level) is too difficult for your radiation damaged brain.
    Here's a sincere tip for you, keep your weak mind on the topic

Illogical? Hmm.. I didn't realize that reporting facts had anything to do with logic. I was watching the markets when the news came out and spiked oil and PMs. I also saw how the employment numbers spiked PMs as well. If you wanna take out a chart, you can see it for yourself.

As far as my opinion about PMs going down for a while.. it is the exact same opinion you have. You said yourself you believed it because a short at 18.30 - 18.39 might be good. You have no idea how I came to the conclusion that PMs will go down, whether it be manipulation or whatever, so why are you judging.

You see what I'm saying? I have the same opinion with you in regards to the direction of silver price... I posted the link to that book because I wanted to induce a little humor on the forum and give you a laugh, and then you take it in some negative way, respond with an insult and a narcissistic comment.

The following is just what you exhibited.

(S) Distraught or Insentient Mood (e.g., excessively apprehensive and ill-at-ease, particularly in social encounters; agitated and anxiously watchful, evincing distrust of others and suspicion of their motives that persists despite growing familiarity); or (e.g., manifests drab, apathetic, sluggish, joyless, and spiritless appearance; reveals marked deficiencies in face-to-face rapport and emotional expression)