Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The 200 Week Moving Average War Goes Nuclear!

Thread: The 200 Week Moving Average War Goes Nuclear!

Default The 200 Week Moving Average War Goes Nuclear!

Andrew Hoffman | March 27, 2017 - 9:54am

Yes, I know I’m on vacation. Not to mention, it’s still Saturday morning. However, with Diana having taken Sylvie to see Beauty and the Beast, I want to take a few moments to give you my take on yesterday’s events – and “trading.” Particularly, the Trump Administration’s epic political setback, in failing to convince “Freedom Caucus” Republicans to vote for the hideous Trump-Care bill. Who in essence, called the “art of the deal” architect on his “ultimatum” to either pass the bill, or stick with Obama-care until it inevitably explodes – just as I predicted from day one. Frankly, there is no way to sugar coat such an epic political failure – which for once, even the Wall Street Journal perfectly described.

In other words, on a day that started with as many PiMBEEB headlines as any I can remember – including miserable durable goods, PMI manufacturing, and PMI service readings; exploding U.S. rig counts and oil production – and further evidence that history’s largest crude glut is about to get a lot worse; and emergency closed-door meetings at the White House, regarding the likely-to-be-shortly-revealed Obama Administration wire-tapping of the Trump election campaign; Trump’s “political capital” was dramatically depleted, leaving America with the rapidly expanding Obamacare nightmare indefinitely, and dramatically reducing Trump’s bargaining leverage in the upcoming, sure-to-die-on-the-vine tax reform and fiscal stimulus package proposals. This, as the government is mere weeks from running out of cash; at which point, it may well shut down indefinitely – as the nation’s ugliest, most destructive “debt ceiling” crisis unfolds.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/200...-nuclear-16438
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Andrew Hoffman | March 27, 2017 - 9:54am
    YES! Silver x200 dans FRN. No problemo!

Il n'appartiendra pas.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    YES! Silver x200 dans FRN. No problemo!

Il n'appartiendra pas.

I think this prognosticator sums it up about as well as you on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnFlx2Lnr9Q
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!