Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Dead Men Walking?

Thread: Dead Men Walking?

Default Dead Men Walking?

Theodore Butler | March 23, 2017 - 10:48am

The narrative thus far – after decades of allowing themselves to be led in and out of COMEX silver futures contracts by their commercial counterparties, several managed money traders appear to have woken up to the fact they’ve been duped all along. A key component of the silver manipulation for the past 30 years has been the knee-jerk and mechanical reaction of the managed money traders to collectively sell whenever the commercials rigged prices lower beyond certain moving averages. Ditto for buying on rising prices.

For the sake of brevity, let me quickly conclude that because the crooks and scoundrels at JPMorgan saw the need and wisdom to accumulate the many hundreds of millions of ounces of physical silver that they did acquire over the past six years, JPMorgan must be removed from any calculation of loss due to higher silver prices. The problem is that none of the crooks and scoundrels at the seven remaining big commercial shorts can be removed from such calculations because none bought actual silver. As such, I can’t help but think of these 7 big COMEX shorts as dead men walking – their financial fates sealed and with only the timing to be determined.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/dead-men-walking-16431
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Here we go again, another theory churned out by Teddy which is right on schedule every few months.

One new theory after another that was the ultimate answer to our Silver problem that keeps it from exploding to the stars.

Now we have new proof that there are seven big commercial banks that are nothing short of dead men walking, according to Ted.

You have got to be kidding with the evidence Ted, are your subscribers this dense to actually buy into something this shallow or are you fishing for new subscribers to replace those that have lost interest??

To state that there is a new solid core of long holders that "will not sell with falling prices" based on the last $1.50 decline is about as honest as telling people to mortgage their homes to buy more Silver because it's a can't loose situation just around the corner.

I am always intrigued by his way of insinuating something may be true and in short order it somehow becomes fact as if everyone has solid proof.

How does he know how much Silver JP Morgan has in their vaults that actually belongs to JP Morgan??

What proof does he have that JP Morgan ever purchased any American Silver Eagles, let alone some huge stash of them??

What proof does he have that JP Morgan ever had those American Silver Eagles melted back down into 1,000 ounce bars other than his speculation??

Why would JP Morgan buy American Silver Eagles to boost their Silver stash versus buying 1,000 bars directly from any number of refineries or Mints without going through the COMEX??

And why would JP Morgan be dumb enough to pay a huge premium per ounce to purchase American Silver Eagles to acquire extra Silver when they could buy it directly from any number of sources for spot without going through the COMEX??

And why would JP Morgan be so dumb to then turn around and pay an additional fee to have all those American Silver Eagles melted back down into 1,000 ounce bars when they could have bought them in the first place???

The only naive person here is Ted Butler for pumping out these facts without proof that JP Morgan is such a foolish investor to begin with or the people that he sells this crap to that believe it's honest to god fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I was a former fan of Ted Butler going back to my early years through maybe 2008 and that was it, but at least back then his theories were not as outlandish.

I don't know if it's his age or desperation, but it just keeps getting worse as the years pass.

Maybe it's because there are so many Silver fortune tellers out here today compared to yesteryear that is putting additional pressure on him to "out wild speculate" the competition for subscribers.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question There must be a reason why... but I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Here we go again, another theory churned out by Teddy which is right on schedule every few months.

One new theory after another that was the ultimate answer to our Silver problem that keeps it from exploding to the stars.

Now we have new proof that there are seven big commercial banks that are nothing short of dead men walking, according to Ted.

You have got to be kidding with the evidence Ted, are your subscribers this dense to actually buy into something this shallow or are you fishing for new subscribers to replace those that have lost interest??

To state that there is a new solid core of long holders that "will not sell with falling prices" based on the last $1.50 decline is about as honest as telling people to mortgage their homes to buy more Silver because it's a can't loose situation just around the corner.

I am always intrigued by his way of insinuating something may be true and in short order it somehow becomes fact as if everyone has solid proof.

How does he know how much Silver JP Morgan has in their vaults that actually belongs to JP Morgan??

What proof does he have that JP Morgan ever purchased any American Silver Eagles, let alone some huge stash of them??

What proof does he have that JP Morgan ever had those American Silver Eagles melted back down into 1,000 ounce bars other than his speculation??

Why would JP Morgan buy American Silver Eagles to boost their Silver stash versus buying 1,000 bars directly from any number of refineries or Mints without going through the COMEX??

And why would JP Morgan be dumb enough to pay a huge premium per ounce to purchase American Silver Eagles to acquire extra Silver when they could buy it directly from any number of sources for spot without going through the COMEX??

And why would JP Morgan be so dumb to then turn around and pay an additional fee to have all those American Silver Eagles melted back down into 1,000 ounce bars when they could have bought them in the first place???

The only naive person here is Ted Butler for pumping out these facts without proof that JP Morgan is such a foolish investor to begin with or the people that he sells this crap to that believe it's honest to god fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I was a former fan of Ted Butler going back to my early years through maybe 2008 and that was it, but at least back then his theories were not as outlandish.

I don't know if it's his age or desperation, but it just keeps getting worse as the years pass.

Maybe it's because there are so many Silver fortune tellers out here today compared to yesteryear that is putting additional pressure on him to "out wild speculate" the competition for subscribers.
    Written like a super (fake) jew defender would. So how do they pay you? With cash, sex, or drugs? Or do they have some of their usual pedophile activity blackmail evidence on you? Curious minds want to know.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Written like a super (fake) jew defender would. So how do they pay you? With cash, sex, or drugs? Or do they have some of their usual pedophile activity blackmail evidence on you? Curious minds want to know.

That's interesting, is that what they have on you, pedophilia, plus hiding from your Imam that your a closet homosexual??

Are you seriously afraid of the five story drop your terrorist brothers will put you through if they find out???

You should look forward to it, maybe your 72 virgins will be little boys...

I didn't see you try to defend him, why's that, afraid your Mercury dime for an American Gold Eagle swap in the near future would not be all that believable either

What about your $3,000 an ounce Silver prediction, that's not as wild as your swap theory, it's just another crazy theory period, short of hyperinflation that is.

But hey, we're all pulling for your kind of crazy, what the hell, a trip to the Boardwalk sounds like fun when we are all filthy rich from our Silver investments.