Andrew Hoffman | March 20, 2017 - 10:44am

The Ides of March came and went, with the Fed’s “dovish hike” once and for all proving it cares nothing about the economy, and everything about the stock market, and its Wall Street masters. The following, damning chart of who has benefited from a decade of post-financial crisis Central bank largesse; not including, of course, the vast amount of covert market support – and likely, inside information dissemination – to the Fed’s partners-in-crime, the “too big to fail” banks; whose joint goal is, at all costs, prolonging history’s largest, most destructive fiat Ponzi scheme.

There’s no way to sugar coat the fact that the Trump Administration is following in the footsteps of prior Wall Street-owned administrations; from Clinton, to Bush and Obama. My good friend Mike Krieger wrote of this yesterday; as did I, in my must listen Audioblog, where I espoused the following.

“…little has changed in government, no matter that the ‘great disruptor’; and ‘ultimate outsider,’ Donald Trump, has been elected. As amidst yesterday’s three-ring “Ides of March” circus, few saw that Trump’s nomination to work with former Goldman Sachs banker, and current Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin as Deputy Treasury Secretary, is former Goldman Sachs banker James Donovan. Who, when officially appointed, will work with Mnuchin; former Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn – Trump’s National Economic Advisor; former Goldman Sachs banker Steve Bannon – Trump’s White House Chief Strategist; former Goldman Sachs banker Dina Powell – Trump’s ‘Senior Counselor to the President for Economic Initiatives’; and, for the cherry on the cake, former Goldman Sachs lawyer Jay Clayton, who will oversee America’s historically rigged markets when his appointment as SEC Chairman is finalized. In other words, if anyone believes Washington is working for the ‘99%’ that elected it; let alone, with a billionaire President surrounded by a billionaire cabinet and a virtual Goldman Sachs C-suite; I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.”

http://silverseek.com/commentary/mil...industry-16421