Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The evil paper traders are your precious metal dealers - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The evil paper traders are your precious metal dealers

Why would that short have gone unfulfilled. The futures market went above 18.39, and a limit order would have triggered that price. In fact, thousands and thousands of contracts were filled at 18.39 and above from looking at the volume bars.

Default there she goes!

LOL. I see that they programmed their computers to take the spot price down the day after I buy some real silver.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Why would that short have gone unfulfilled. The futures market went above 18.39, and a limit order would have triggered that price. In fact, thousands and thousands of contracts were filled at 18.39 and above from looking at the volume bars.
    I was mistakenly comparing this unreal experience to my real experiences with placing market orders at certain price points with thinly traded stocks back in the 90s.
    For sure today's 'market' for "silver" is much different.
    Evil bastards.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I grow weary waiting to save the buck per ounce, the "volatile" silver market changes are suddenly happening very slowly.
    So I'll likely get to the coin shop before the weekend no matter what, before the kabbal loses control.
    If this so called Kabbal exist with their systematic control over the market as you believe, it appears they have not lost any control as yet. What's next, $600 silver or $3,000?

Not being foolish enough to ever believe I can outsmart the Silver market, I'm still hoping to see that $50 wall penitrated someday without hyperinflation being the driving force. Of course a $600 spot price sounds a lot better but what would it really be worth in buying power?

I could see it possibly running wild to maybe $100 for a short top before declining, but these wild figures in the hundreds and thousands is like hoping tulips will once again be worth a small fortune or everyone is hunkered down in their basement while the savages run wild on the streets above and nothing is sane anywhere on the planet . That's when Gold and Silver might regain their status as the only real money again, but what good will it do for you unless you can manage to survive the insanity.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    If this so called Kabbal exist with their systematic control over the market as you believe, it appears they have not lost any control as yet. What's next, $600 silver or $3,000?

Not being foolish enough to ever believe I can outsmart the Silver market, I'm still hoping to see that $50 wall penitrated someday without hyperinflation being the driving force. Of course a $600 spot price sounds a lot better but what would it really be worth in buying power?

I could see it possibly running wild to maybe $100 for a short top before declining, but these wild figures in the hundreds and thousands is like hoping tulips will once again be worth a small fortune or everyone is hunkered down in their basement while the savages run wild on the streets above and nothing is sane anywhere on the planet . That's when Gold and Silver might regain their status as the only real money again, but what good will it do for you unless you can manage to survive the insanity.
    I don't even need to be a certified math teacher to answer this with 100% certainty.
    $600
    Remember the number line? (If you need it I can make a representation of the number line.)
    Think about walking along it from the number 18 to the number 3000 to understand the reason why.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

I don't even need to be a certified math teacher to answer this with 100% certainty.
    $600
    Remember the number line? (If you need it I can make a representation of the number line.)
    Think about walking along it from the number 18 to the number 3000 to understand the reason why.

No, you just need to be certified period.

I can clearly recall all you Silver bugs saying how the Spot price was going to bounce right back up and through that $50 solid brick wall after the second decline and fall of the Silver spot price at it's front door in 30 years.

I had 2,000 ounces all packed and ready to shipped off to NWTM as soon as it hit that $50 magic number and it fell just short.

I stated back then that I would sell it if and when it hit $50 or any price over $30 after my 70th birthday which would be four years and a week after that nasty April back in 2011.

The oh no's, it's going to take it down long before you'll have to sell at $30.

Humm, I'll be 72 in less than three weeks and it seems to be a long way from $30 Silver and has been for a very long time.

I might have to reconsider the amount I want to sell if and when it ever reaches $30 Silver again as I can't very well take it with me other than my Silver lined casket.

As far as any special lines drawn to represent the Silver Spot price, the only one I'm interested in will be on the KITCO chart leaning upwards toward $50 and hopefully beyond before I die.

If the world comes to a financial end and the Dollar is hyperinflated, we might see $600 Silver on that chart and maybe even $3,000 just before it turns to dust, you hope...........
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up no more corruption

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

No, you just need to be certified period.

I can clearly recall all you Silver bugs saying how the Spot price was going to bounce right back up and through that $50 solid brick wall after the second decline and fall of the Silver spot price at it's front door in 30 years.

I had 2,000 ounces all packed and ready to shipped off to NWTM as soon as it hit that $50 magic number and it fell just short.

I stated back then that I would sell it if and when it hit $50 or any price over $30 after my 70th birthday which would be four years and a week after that nasty April back in 2011.

The oh no's, it's going to take it down long before you'll have to sell at $30.

Humm, I'll be 72 in less than three weeks and it seems to be a long way from $30 Silver and has been for a very long time.

I might have to reconsider the amount I want to sell if and when it ever reaches $30 Silver again as I can't very well take it with me other than my Silver lined casket.

As far as any special lines drawn to represent the Silver Spot price, the only one I'm interested in will be on the KITCO chart leaning upwards toward $50 and hopefully beyond before I die.

If the world comes to a financial end and the Dollar is hyperinflated, we might see $600 Silver on that chart and maybe even $3,000 just before it turns to dust, you hope...........
    A Taurus bull, that explains a few things.
    That would be a ridiculous move to trade silver for FRNs, wait for the dollar to die.

Only if you need something is it a good idea to trade your silver for anything less than it is worth, currently close to $1000 per ounce.

A Taurus bull, that explains a few things.
    That would be a ridiculous move to trade silver for FRNs, wait for the dollar to die.

Only if you need something is it a good idea to trade your silver for anything less than it is worth, currently close to $1000 per ounce.

I need to spend it on junk and more junk before I can't any more. What's the purpose of stacking all this Silver if I can never see any benefit from it.

It's not as if it was given to me, well maybe according to some people at $4 - $6 per ounce but it was still our savings that paid for it.

It's one thing to be rich and leave your children a nice nest egg, but it's crazy to save all your lives and leave it to your children while they spend every penny they earn.

Screw that sh!t, let them eat cake and whatever's left over from ma and dad when they kick the bucket.

As far as Silver being worth a penny more than the spot price, it isn't unless you happen to own something that happens to fetch a value over the spot price and not under it.

And I'm not talking about hypothetical values of Silver, but real world sell it today for what it's really worth today, not what it was worth yesterday or tomorrow.

I'm not looking forward to selling Silver to have cash to spend. I have cash, I want extra cash above any savings for tomorrow that I can just piss away on anything my little heart desires.

Besides I'll have plenty of Silver left for whatever comes down the road and hopefully it will not be more disastrous up and down years ahead.

Pst, how bout helping a brother out and I'll split that thousand Dollars an ounce with you on the first two million Dollars, so let's cash in this week so I can plan for a HUGE European trip for my birthday!!!

I don't know what you use, but I'm watching the kitco chart, and it just hit the mark this morning well after you posted.
    Currently $18.35. OK, now look out $17.29.
    Damned manureBULLation.
    The good thing is that I can still get a roll of Eagles and a bit of junk at a ridiculously cheap rate.
    OK, as usual in the "silver" "market" the short was covered (low of $17.21).
    This time seems different though, as it took forever to make that 6%, better than the bank's current annual interest payment rate though.

Now close the brokerage account and buy metal.