Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The evil paper traders are your precious metal dealers - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The evil paper traders are your precious metal dealers

Arrow Blood, Sweat, & Tears - Spinning Wheel

There are barriers. Things go up, and things go down. If you play paper, time for a quick short. If you are a real stacker, have a laugh at the bankster silliness.

{edit}
    I have more speculative information for the gamblers.

Short at $18.30 or if you're feeling lucky $18.39.
    Cover at $17.29 or if you feel lucky $17.20.

Nowadays the silver market manipulation has been 'officially' exposed by the European PTB,
    therefore this historic way of tripling your account balance in "short order" may no longer work easy peasy like it used to.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 30th March 2017 at 04:30.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Oh, really?

18.30 would have been a great short. Let's see if it goes to 17.29 before it goes back above 18.30 again
    Last edited by chroNick; 30th March 2017 at 23:23.

Default I get up, I get down.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Oh, really?

18.30 would have been a great short. Let's see if it goes to 17.29 before it goes back above 18.30 again
    Patience grasshopper, it hasn't hit $18.30 yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcDU-vilgic
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Unfortunately it has.

Unfortunately it has.
    I don't know what you use, but I'm watching the kitco chart, and it just hit the mark this morning well after you posted.
    Currently $18.35. OK, now look out $17.29.
    Damned manureBULLation.
    The good thing is that I can still get a roll of Eagles and a bit of junk at a ridiculously cheap rate.

The kitco chart is more or less a low time frame moving average. It doesn't have tick by tick info. The high was 18.43 for current month futures, and 18.48 for spot.
    You can see the high/low of the day for spot on kitco.

Silver Screen.jpg
    Last edited by chroNick; 4th April 2017 at 12:49.

Depending on a viewers status, they may not be able to see the above chart with the high and low information posted above it.

I don't know it this price represents the high bid or ask price, but it doesn't really matter as the difference between the two is only about 10 cents, so $18.48 would be at least $18.38 bid in any case.

Here is that information copied from KITCO at this very minute.
    This represents the current status and the absolute highs and lows for the day so far:

18.27 Bid
    18.37 Ask

High: 18.48
    Low: 18.08
    Last edited by valerb; 4th April 2017 at 15:05.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

The kitco chart is more or less a low time frame moving average. It doesn't have tick by tick info. The high was 18.43 for current month futures, and 18.48 for spot.
    You can see the high/low of the day for spot on kitco.

Silver Screen.jpg
    Actually that graphic is too tiny to see much of anything.
    However I'll take your word that other charts such as this one (from a heretofore trusted source)
    are completely wrong since they have different numbers than yours.
    For today's trading they recorded $18.409 for a high instead of your $18.48

http://www.chartseeker.com/images/AG-24HR-LG.png

And to think that I've been basing my interpretation on that bogus KITCO price chart for years.

Hmm, that's odd.. My pic is small. I took a screenshot, but for some reason this site reduces the size down to less than 300x300 pixels.

At any rate http://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html page has the daily High/Low price for spot.

But whatever the high price for today is, all the charts that I've seen indicate above 18.40

Exclamation This is the very last silver short for a long time.

BTW by the erroneous charts that I use like the silverseek.com one above, the $18.39 lucky short was theoretically hit.
    But in reality unless you are a big-time inside trader, I figure (for me for sure) most likely that short would have gone unfulfilled.
    I grow weary waiting to save the buck per ounce, the "volatile" silver market changes are suddenly happening very slowly.
    So I'll likely get to the coin shop before the weekend no matter what, before the kabbal loses control.