Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2017 ASE sales from the US Mint - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2017 ASE sales from the US Mint

As of June 13th, the US Mint has shipped 434,000 ASE's for the month of June and 11,681,500 YTD.

I don't want to declare this another disastrous month for the US Mint, but they are running over 900,000 ASE's behind the average monthly total this far into the month.

One huge order can turn that around tomorrow, but it's starting to look like more of the same. I can't imagine what this has meant for generic sales this year...

Last edited by valerb; 16th June 2017 at 17:58.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

As of June 19th the US Mint has shipped 634,000 ASE's for the month of June and 11,881,500 YTD.

They are now 1.3 million behind so far this month compared to the average monthly shipments from 2016.

Anything can happen in a heartbeat, but this is really starting to look like another really bad Feb, March or April again.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

As of June 20th, the US Mint has shipped 706,000 ASE's for the month of June and 11,953,500 YTD.

I have to say I'm stunned by the fact someone has actually posted back to back data two day's in a row.

It's not as if they had a huge shipping day to get excited by.

Maybe the person who does this reporting is off this week and that persons replacement is actually following their posted guidelines of posting on a "daily" basis instead of when someone feels like it...Good for you, whoever you are!!!!

As of Monday June 26th, the US Mint has shipped 911,000 ASE's for the month of June and 12,158,500 YTD.