Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
2017 ASE sales from the US Mint
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: 2017 ASE sales from the US Mint

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,972

    Default 2017 ASE sales from the US Mint

    As of Monday January 9th, the US Mint has shipped 3,747,500 ASE's for the month of January and 3,747,500 YTD

    As expected, January should be a huge month this year!!!


    To put things in perspective when it comes to Shipments from the US Mint:

    There are on average 21 shipping days per month

    To reach the same level shipped last year of 37,701,500, they need to ship on average, 149,500 ASE's per day and 3,142,000 each month

    To reach the same level shipped in 2015 of 47,000,000, they need to ship on average, 186,500 ASE's per day and 3,917,000 each month

    To set a new record for 2017 of 48,000,000, they need to ship on average, 190,500 ASE's per day and 4,000,000 each month

    Each year they start off with a bonus month of January as it's the largest shipping month of the year

    Likewise they end up with a short month in December, which is always well short of the average monthly shipping quantity, but not always the lowest monthly total.
    Last edited by valerb; 23rd March 2017 at 19:02.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Monday January 9th, the US Mint has shipped 3,747,500 ASE's for the month of January and 3,747,500 YTD

    As expected, January should be a huge month this year!!!


    As of Tuesday, January 17th, the US Mint has shipped 4,572,500 ASE's for the month of January and 4,572,500 YTD
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post


    As of Tuesday, January 17th, the US Mint has shipped 4,572,500 ASE's for the month of January and 4,572,500 YTD

    As of Monday, January 23rd, the US Mint has shipped 4,722,500 ASE's for the month of January and 4,722,500 YTD
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Monday, January 23rd, the US Mint has shipped 4,722,500 ASE's for the month of January and 4,722,500 YTD

    As of Wednesday, January 25th, the US Mint has shipped 4,897,500 ASE's for the month of January and 4,897,500 YTD

    The mint has plenty on hand and the dealers are not buying them in record numbers as they would have in the past. I wonder how many still have the 2016's on hand that they are reluctant to go hog wild at this time.

    Gainesville is the only one that I know of that has actually sold out their the 2016 ASE inventory.
    Last edited by valerb; 25th January 2017 at 19:08.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

    As of Wednesday, January 25th, the US Mint has shipped 4,897,500 ASE's for the month of January and 4,897,500 YTD

    The mint has plenty on hand and the dealers are not buying them in record numbers as they would have in the past. I wonder how many still have the 2016's on hand that they are reluctant to go hog wild at this time.

    Gainesville is the only one that I know of that has actually sold out their the 2016 ASE inventory.


    As of Monday, January 30th, the US Mint has shipped 4,977,500 ASE's for the month of January and 4,977,500 YTD.

    If this keeps up, the US Mint is going to shut down production really early this year for awhile or switch to something else. I'm betting they had this many produced before the new year even started.

    For a wide open buy all you want January, this is a sad start for ASE sales. Hopefully retail buying will pickup, but with all the generic sales going on, it looks like the dealers are being more competitive again for your business with better deals for those stacking from a premium standpoint.

    APMEX and SD Bullion are both still selling the 2016 at last years premiums

    Gainesville is still the only one that I know of for sure that has sold out of their 2016 stash. Provident was pushing them out the door all last week on sale, will have to wait and see if they are really sold out.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Monday, January 30th, the US Mint has shipped 4,977,500 ASE's for the month of January and 4,977,500 YTD.

    If this keeps up, the US Mint is going to shut down production really early this year for awhile or switch to something else. I'm betting they had this many produced before the new year even started.

    For a wide open buy all you want January, this is a sad start for ASE sales. Hopefully retail buying will pickup, but with all the generic sales going on, it looks like the dealers are being more competitive again for your business with better deals for those stacking from a premium standpoint.

    APMEX and SD Bullion are both still selling the 2016 at last years premiums

    Gainesville is still the only one that I know of for sure that has sold out of their 2016 stash. Provident was pushing them out the door all last week on sale, will have to wait and see if they are really sold out.


    As of Tuesday, January 31st, the US Mint has shipped 5,127,500 ASE's for the month of January and 5,127,500 YTD.

    This is the second lowest January total in the past seven years, right after a decline of over 9 million in sales from the previous year, not a promising start for 2017.

    Especially since the US Mint had a huge stock pile waiting to ship this year over other years in the past.

    But as always, there are 11 more month to go in 2017 and any and everything can happen!!!!

    We never know when the next run at $30, $40 or even $50 will take place...

    That's 5,127,500 for 2017 compared to:
    on average of 3,141,792 YTD for 2016
    on average of 3,916,666 YTD for 2015
    Last edited by valerb; 25th March 2017 at 11:15.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post


    As of Tuesday, January 31st, the US Mint has shipped 5,127,500 ASE's for the month of January and 5,127,500 YTD.

    This is the second lowest January total in the past seven years, right after a decline of over 9 million in sales from the previous year, not a promising start for 2017.

    Especially since the US Mint had a huge stock pile waiting to ship this year over other years in the past.

    But as always, there are 11 more month to go in 2017 and any and everything can happen!!!!

    We never know when the next run at $30, $40 or even $50 will take place...

    That's 5,127,500 for 2017 compared to:
    on average of 3,141,792 YTD for 2016
    on average of 3,916,666 YTD for 2015


    As of Monday, February 6th, the US Mint has shipped 125,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,252,500 YTD.

    That is enough for a one day total in a weak month, not a four day shipping total for the beginning of February!!!

    SD Bullion is already selling the 2017 ASE at $2.29 over spot for any quantity, well below the other dealers.

    What do you have to say about that this year Andy, they are still in business????

    Plus they are selling them at $1 less than you are at your monster box level and $1.90 less for an individual ASE.

    Short math, they save their customers $500 on a monster box alone.
    Last edited by valerb; 25th March 2017 at 11:16.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post


    As of Monday, February 6th, the US Mint has shipped 125,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,252,500 YTD.

    That is enough for a one day total in a weak month, not a four day shipping total for the beginning of February!!!

    SD Bullion is already selling the 2017 ASE at $2.29 over spot for any quantity, well below the other dealers.

    What do you have to say about that this year Andy, they are still in business????

    Plus they are selling them at $1 less than you are at your monster box level and $1.90 less for an individual ASE.

    Short math, they save their customers $500 on a monster box alone.

    As of Tuesday, February 7th, the US Mint has shipped 250,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,377,500 YTD.

    Well that's an improvement, one mediocre shipping day after four weak ones and moving in the right direction.

    Three weeks left in the month, anything can happen.
    Last edited by valerb; 11th February 2017 at 03:33.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

    As of Tuesday, February 7th, the US Mint has shipped 250,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,377,500 YTD.

    Well that's an improvement, one mediocre shipping day after four weak ones and moving in the right direction.

    Three weeks left in the month, anything can happen.

    As of Monday, February 13th, the US Mint has shipped 325,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,452,500 YTD.

    Anything can happen and so it is, not much of anything.

    I wonder when the articles will come out explaining why sales are down so much.

    Not enough Silver in the Western Hemisphere because the demand is so great in Asia, it's just not available for the US Mint to produce, but the demand is there by the dealers!!!!

    Meanwhile SD Bullion is still selling all the 2017 ASE's you can afford at $2.29 over spot. Something tells me the US Mint doesn't really charge these guys $2 over spot for them as they "all" claim or SD Bullion has an extremely efficient operation.

    However if you are to believe Andy, SD Bullion can't seriously be doing this and actually be trusted with your money. I was concerned about them last year, but they are still in business doing the same thing and I can't find a lot of hate mail on the internet about bad service, delayed shipments or any other indicators of another large dealer going under the carpet. That doesn't mean they won't fold next week, but they won't be taking as much money with them as the other famous dealers have in the past couple years without a ton of backorders. They do offer storage of your metal and that's where your money "can" get permanently lost forever, not saying it will, but other dealers took a ton of stored bullion down the drain with them.

    I bought three monster boxes off APMEX in the fall of 2010 at $1.79 over spot and APMEX has never been known to be the price leader, but they were willing to take all my different odd size Silver bars in trade.

    A couple months later with the continued rise in the spot price, so did the ASE premiums and it has never seen the under side of $2 since that I've seen. We have all seen the $4, $5 at the monster box level and up to $10 charges for a single ASE at times by the best scalpers out there.

    Who knows, maybe with this continued sales decline in general for Silver, all premiums will come back down, not just these sales we are now seeing more frequently
    .
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Monday, February 13th, the US Mint has shipped 325,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,452,500 YTD.

    Anything can happen and so it is, not much of anything.

    I wonder when the articles will come out explaining why sales are down so much.

    Not enough Silver in the Western Hemisphere because the demand is so great in Asia, it's just not available for the US Mint to produce, but the demand is there by the dealers!!!!

    Meanwhile SD Bullion is still selling all the 2017 ASE's you can afford at $2.29 over spot. Something tells me the US Mint doesn't really charge these guys $2 over spot for them as they "all" claim or SD Bullion has an extremely efficient operation.

    However if you are to believe Andy, SD Bullion can't seriously be doing this and actually be trusted with your money. I was concerned about them last year, but they are still in business doing the same thing and I can't find a lot of hate mail on the internet about bad service, delayed shipments or any other indicators of another large dealer going under the carpet. That doesn't mean they won't fold next week, but they won't be taking as much money with them as the other famous dealers have in the past couple years without a ton of backorders. They do offer storage of your metal and that's where your money "can" get permanently lost forever, not saying it will, but other dealers took a ton of stored bullion down the drain with them.

    I bought three monster boxes off APMEX in the fall of 2010 at $1.79 over spot and APMEX has never been known to be the price leader, but they were willing to take all my different odd size Silver bars in trade.

    A couple months later with the continued rise in the spot price, so did the ASE premiums and it has never seen the under side of $2 since that I've seen. We have all seen the $4, $5 at the monster box level and up to $10 charges for a single ASE at times by the best scalpers out there.

    Who knows, maybe with this continued sales decline in general for Silver, all premiums will come back down, not just these sales we are now seeing more frequently
    .

    As of Tuesday February 14th, the US Mint has shipped 535,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,662,500 YTD.

    Now 210,000 ounces shipped today is a one day shipment in a good month. Happy Valentines day to all those lucky women out there receiving ASE's today!!!

    I can only hope SD Bullion is responsible for buying all of these and selling them at their discount.

    Whatever the reason, this may not turn out to be the worse February for shipments in a decade, they still have two weeks.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •