Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2017 ASE sales from the US Mint - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 ASE sales from the US Mint

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Tuesday February 14th, the US Mint has shipped 535,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,662,500 YTD.

Now 210,000 ounces shipped today is a one day shipment in a good month. Happy Valentines day to all those lucky women out there receiving ASE's today!!!

I can only hope SD Bullion is responsible for buying all of these and selling them at their discount.

Whatever the reason, this may not turn out to be the worse February for shipments in a decade, they still have two weeks.

As of Wednesday February 15th, the US Mint has shipped 560,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,687,500 YTD

Only 25,000 ounces shipped again
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

As of Wednesday February 15th, the US Mint has shipped 560,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,687,500 YTD

Only 25,000 ounces shipped again

As of Friday February 17th, the US Mint has shipped 610,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,737,500 YTD
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

As of Friday February 17th, the US Mint has shipped 610,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,737,500 YTD

As of Tuesday February 21st, the US Mint has shipped 765,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,892,500 YTD

As of Tuesday February 21st, the US Mint has shipped 765,000 ASE's for the month of February and 5,892,500 YTD

As of Monday February 27th, the US Mint has shipped 1,090,000 ASE's for the month of February and 6,217,500 YTD

One more official shipping day for this month to find out just how bad this month stacks up against all others since 2009 and it's looking pretty grim.

Of course it doesn't mean anything as we still have ten months left in the year, but it's a pretty dismal start following a huge decline in sales last year.

With the increased activity in generic sales and also sales for US 90% coins, it's apparent the sales for all Silver products is down substantially.

I can't say now is a great time to buy as we never know what the spot price will be next week or month, but the premiums for most Silver products have some of the lowest prices in many years, especially 100 ounce bars and one ounce rounds.

I still believe buying 100 ounce bars could end up being a huge mistake if the government ever steps in with any tax on sales of certain size or quantity of Sales making them something that no dealer would want to purchase other than for scrap.

Having said that, they are extremely cheap at under 25 cents an ounce at some of these sale going on lately. I would never buy them again, but that doesn't mean others shouldn't take the risk.

As of Monday February 27th, the US Mint has shipped 1,090,000 ASE's for the month of February and 6,217,500 YTD

One more official shipping day for this month to find out just how bad this month stacks up against all others since 2009 and it's looking pretty grim.

Of course it doesn't mean anything as we still have ten months left in the year, but it's a pretty dismal start following a huge decline in sales last year.

With the increased activity in generic sales and also sales for US 90% coins, it's apparent the sales for all Silver products is down substantially.

I can't say now is a great time to buy as we never know what the spot price will be next week or month, but the premiums for most Silver products have some of the lowest prices in many years, especially 100 ounce bars and one ounce rounds.

I still believe buying 100 ounce bars could end up being a huge mistake if the government ever steps in with any tax on sales of certain size or quantity of Sales making them something that no dealer would want to purchase other than for scrap.

Having said that, they are extremely cheap at under 25 cents an ounce at some of these sale going on lately. I would never buy them again, but that doesn't mean others shouldn't take the risk.

As of February 28th, the US Mint has shipped 1,215,000 ASE's for the month on February and 6,342,500 YTD.

This is the lowest February total shipped since before 2009. The previous low was in 2012 at 1,490,000 the year when sales dropped off by 7 million from the previous year.

The YTD total after February back in 2012 was 7,597,000 by comparison.

Is this all due to a glut of 2016's left over that dealers have been offering up at discounts across the country in coin shops or just plain slow sales across the board so far this year?

Anything can happen over then next ten months, but following last years major dip in ASE sales, this is a disappointing start for 2017.

That's 6,342,500 for 2017 compared to:
    on average of 6,283,583 YTD for 2016
    on average of 7,833,333 YTD for 2015
    Last edited by valerb; 25th March 2017 at 11:20.

As of February 28th, the US Mint has shipped 1,215,000 ASE's for the month on February and 6,342,500 YTD.

This is the lowest February total shipped since before 2009. The previous low was in 2012 at 1,490,000 the year when sales dropped off by 7 million from the previous year.

The YTD total after February back in 2012 was 7,597,000 by comparison.

Is this all due to a glut of 2016's left over that dealers have been offering up at discounts across the country in coin shops or just plain slow sales across the board so far this year?

Anything can happen over then next ten months, but following last years major dip in ASE sales, this is a disappointing start for 2017.

That's 6,342,500 for 2017 compared to:
    on average of 6,283,583 YTD for 2016
    on average of 7,833,333 YTD for 2015

As of Monday March 6th, the US Mint has shipped 230,000 ASE's for the month of March and 6,572,500 YTD
    Last edited by valerb; 25th March 2017 at 11:21.

As of Monday March 6th, the US Mint has shipped 230,000 ASE's for the month of March and 6,572,500 YTD

As of Tuesday March 7th, the US Mint has shipped 280,000 ASE's for the month of March and 6,622,500 YTD

As of Tuesday March 7th, the US Mint has shipped 280,000 ASE's for the month of March and 6,622,500 YTD

As of Wednesday March 15th, the US Mint has shipped 500,000 ASE's for the month of March and 6,842,500 YTD

Well, comparing the exact same number of days in February to March, this month in down 60,000 ASE's for the month and last month was a bust.

However there are three extra days in March and with the interest rate increase today, who knows what is in store for the remaining weeks ahead.

Comparing total shipped through March against March of 2012, they shipped 10,139,500 and last year in March they shipped 14,842,500 which was a great start through May before the bottom fell out of orders.

As always, there are plenty of months remaining in the year, but this year is really starting off slow by past comparisons.

People like to buy when the market is moving up and if this is the start of something positive for a few Dollars in our favor, well only time will tell.
    Last edited by valerb; 16th March 2017 at 08:12.

As of Wednesday March 15th, the US Mint has shipped 500,000 ASE's for the month of March and 6,842,500 YTD

Well, comparing the exact same number of days in February to March, this month in down 60,000 ASE's for the month and last month was a bust.

However there are three extra days in March and with the interest rate increase today, who knows what is in store for the remaining weeks ahead.

Comparing total shipped through March against March of 2012, they shipped 10,139,500 and last year in March they shipped 14,842,500 which was a great start through May before the bottom fell out of orders.

As always, there are plenty of months remaining in the year, but this year is really starting off slow by past comparisons.

People like to buy when the market is moving up and if this is the start of something positive for a few Dollars in our favor, well only time will tell.

As of Monday March 20th, the US Mint has shipped 1,215,000 ASE's for the month of March and 7,557,500 YTD and the Easter Bunny will be here soon!!!!

Not that they haven't shipped a lot of ASE's over the past three day's, but to end up with the exact same amount as they shipped for the month of February, well it just looks a tad to strange to me. 1,000 less or 1,000 more, but the exact same amount after shipping 715,000 in three day's. This could end up being a very good month if this keeps up for the next nine day's.

As of Monday March 20th, the US Mint has shipped 1,215,000 ASE's for the month of March and 7,557,500 YTD and the Easter Bunny will be here soon!!!!

Not that they haven't shipped a lot of ASE's over the past three day's, but to end up with the exact same amount as they shipped for the month of February, well it just looks a tad to strange to me. 1,000 less or 1,000 more, but the exact same amount after shipping 715,000 in three day's. This could end up being a very good month if this keeps up for the next nine day's.

As of Tuesday March 21st, the US Mint has shipped 1,265,000 ASE's for the month of March and 7,607,500 YTD.

And the slow shipping pace has resumed.