Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Hey people! Ready for another year of manurebullation?!?!?

Thread: Hey people! Ready for another year of manurebullation?!?!?

Thumbs down Hey people! Ready for another year of manurebullation?!?!?

Here we are in the future!!! One where our dearly departed crapdropper was awarded his own emoji!!!
    💩

Click the link below to see what happens when a commodity is out of the reach of the evil scheming kabbal banksters.

Bitcoin Hits ALL-TIME Record High as China Capital Controls Cause PANIC!

It wasn't that long ago that one could get 10 bitcoin for an ounce of silver.

Thanks to the globalist Khazar manurebullation of the precious metals"marketz", the value of a single bitcoin is about to surpass that of an ounce of gold.

Insane.

Happy New Year?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Bitcoin, a commodity????

This has got to be the number one gambling scheme on absolutely nothing but digital lightening speed. It's not even on thin air!!!

Gold, Silver a dog or cat has value.

This is a great investment gamble if you can get in early and manage to get out with a nice profit before you loose your a$$.

It's also such a great investment, why would anyone want to buy into this precious metals nonsense and waste their time and money when Bitcoin is the ultimate answer for everyone?

All it's going to take is several major world governments declaring it illegal to own or trade in their country and Bitcoin will start losing it's value if it can't be redeemed for something else of value.

You think Bitcoin is safe from Governments hands, well think again, just wait and watch them use the same banking laws or new ones to protect us against whatever and Bitcoin will become enemy number one!!

Not to mention the fact that the NSA or some other organization with the skill sets to destroy it's credibility by making half of it just disappear if not all of it in one fell swoop.

Who is going to replace all those missing Bitcoins if they up and disappear overnight from everyone's digital accounts.

It's the same reason I hope I'm never forced to use an all digital currency system, the government can tax it or make it disappear the same way.

What really is surprising is the number of world ending people talking about a digital currency as a keep sake item to invest in.

What good will it be when there is no internet and your defending yourself against whatever and need something, anything of tangible value to trade for something else to help survive, like Gold, Silver, a dog or cat???
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

And just four days later, Bitcoin has dropped from $1,100 to $900 on rumors of what China is up to in relations to Bitcoin. They haven't done anything yet, just the threat of what they might.

As I stated before, imagine what would happen to Bitcoin if several major world governments outlawed Bitcoin, especially the US....

The Bitcoin Bandwagon, a winner or loser for those that jump on it now???

It's down $200 per coin, place your bets before China does something or maybe not..............

Do I hear $2,000 anyone or is it headed for $200 again?????????????

This is exactly why I got out of the stock market and started stock piling Silver at $4 and $5 an ounce, it could head higher, but it just couldn't sink much lower.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow Shanghai silver exchange premium over 2 USD and rising

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

I'm sure this guy has got his sh!t together and knows what he's talking about. If I were you I'd take out a second mortgage and buy all the Bitcoins I could at $900!!!
    Then I would sell them for all the Silver I could get and wait for $3,000 Silver. You'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams. Well that might not be a true statement since you've been drooling over $3,000 Silver for a very long time. We all hope your fantasy comes true without hyperinflation of course, so you can drag the rest of us along for rhe ride of our lives as well. YEE HAW

PS don't wait for $900 or even $888, buy now at $826 if your feeling lucky...
    Last edited by valerb; 12th January 2017 at 15:11.

Default Manipulated in blue, unmanipulated in red

How do you know it's not manipulated?

Anything that goes up must not be manipulated, while anything that goes down is, is that your theory or does that just apply to the things that impact your life?

Did the Hunt brothers manipulate the Silver market or was that just fine because it was in our favor at the time?

Of course investors could never manipulate the price of Bitcoin or could they with the same old tried and true method of the rumor mill.

If you took my advice and took out a second mortgage on your house for $826 Bitcoins, you might want to consider selling some or all of them now for a profit before you end up losing your house when the next shoe drops on Bitcoin and you know it will sooner or later.
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd March 2017 at 23:09.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    How do you know it's not manipulated?

Anything that goes up must not be manipulated, while anything that goes down is, is that your theory or does that just apply to the things that impact your life?

Did the Hunt brothers manipulate the Silver market or was that just fine because it was in our favor at the time?

Of course investors could never manipulate the price of Bitcoin or could they with the same old tried and true method of the rumor mill.

If you took my advice and took out a second mortgage on your house for $826 Bitcoins, you might want to consider selling some or all of them now for a profit before you end up losing your house when the next shoe drops on Bitcoin and you know it will sooner or later.
    To disprove your flawed analysis, look at that (blue) DJIA chart.
    It is both going up, and manipulated.

It's not too late for you.
    Community college is not too expensive and you can learn basic reading comprehension skills.
    Or is it logic and analysis that you lack?
    From here I can't determine your needs.
    Perhaps a professional can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    To disprove your flawed analysis, look at that (blue) DJIA chart.
    It is both going up, and manipulated.

It's not too late for you.
    Community college is not too expensive and you can learn basic reading comprehension skills.
    Or is it logic and analysis that you lack?
    From here I can't determine your needs.
    Perhaps a professional can help you.

Sounds like a program. Maybe I should become an engineer like you so I can understand why it's going to be $3,000 Silver one day.

So everyone puts their money in the general stock market and that makes it all one great big manipulation as well. Of course you believe everything is one great big conspiracy covering any and everything, especially designed to keep precious metals down...

Your theory about reading skills is not required to obtain all the great information you extract from You Tube cartoons.