Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is this real? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this real?

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Vale, since you can't provide one the these many links that you just bore false witness about,
    I'll do the Christian thing and forgive your sin of inventing ten gold for one silver nonsense and trying to stick it on me.
    A one to one GSR (for a short time) is what my posted honest hopes and analysis has always been.
    My opinion was always attacked by you and your asshole clone �� .
    https://youtu.be/Z89-CXC6CYs?t=12m19s

KMA you and your lying league of devils.
    Thank G��D more and more people are awakening to the FACT that your league is the natural enemy of patriotic Americans.
    I admit that I am a bit surprised that you are foolish enough to keep that stupid tagline at the end of your posts.Maybe you'll never wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by jimi View Post

Silver at $6000, I hope Mr. Kiyosaki is half right!

SHB has been calling for $3000 silver for quite some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    SHB has a footlocker full of mercury dimes he is holding out for an even swap for one ounce golden eagles. Not the footlocker for an eagle, but each mercury dime for a golden eagle. We have to give him a big A for optimism.

Thread: Bro John's 3/1 Vid Naked Shorting - http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...Naked-Shorting

That was on a posting from March 2nd, 2012, just two hours after one of your posts and you did not respond to it back then, but now five years later you claim to always have been challenging your original quote, RIGHT

You still get a big
    A for optimism for both $3,000 Silver spot price and swapping a Mercury Dime for a Golden Eagle.

And for anyone that hasn't been around long enough to know, SHB is short for Silverheartbone on this forum.

And you know perfectly well that reference to my being a new member of the Super Jew Defense League has always been aimed directly at you and your anti-Semitic crap posted on this forum and your apparent connection to Islamic terrorist activity over the internet. Have no fear, I'm not going anywhere, history has always needed people to point out the bullies in society trying to blame their failings in life on the Jewish people. It's an age old tradition for the weak minded to blame someone else.
    Last edited by valerb; 12th March 2017 at 05:04.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimi View Post
    Silver at $6000, I hope Mr. Kiyosaki is half right!

SHB has been calling for $3000 silver for quite some time now.
    That was then. Now it's at least $3300.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Thread: Bro John's 3/1 Vid Naked Shorting - http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...Naked-Shorting

That was on a posting from March 2nd, 2012, just two hours after one of your posts and you did not respond to it back then, but now five years later you claim to always have been challenging your original quote, RIGHT
    Right... and get real.
    I didn't have time to correct all of your imaginary BS, Vale!

You still get a big A for optimism for both $3,000 Silver spot price and swapping a Mercury Dime for a Golden Eagle.
    By now it should be clear to anyone reading that you are a pathetic lying fux when it comes to your imagined 10 gold for one silver claim. You should apologize, or better yet... do a "Shellster".

And for anyone that hasn't been around long enough to know, SHB is short for Silverheartbone on this forum.

And you know perfectly well that reference to my being a new member of the Super Jew Defense League has always been aimed directly at you and your anti-Semitic crap posted on this forum and your apparent connection to Islamic terrorist activity over the internet. Have no fear, I'm not going anywhere, history has always needed people to point out the bullies in society trying to blame their failings in life on the Jewish people. It's an age old tradition for the weak minded to blame someone else.
    ...(clearing my throat)... AgShaman = Eggshellman ring a bell, you jooluvin devil?

{edit} What's not real is the list that comes up for AgShaman.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 12th March 2017 at 15:19.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    That was then. Now it's at least $3300.

Right... and get real.
    I didn't have time to correct all of your imaginary BS, Vale!

By now it should be clear to anyone reading that you are a pathetic lying fux when it comes to your imagined 10 gold for one silver claim. You should apologize, or better yet... do a "Shellster".

...(clearing my throat)... AgShaman = Eggshellman ring a bell, you jooluvin devil?

{edit} What's not real is the list that comes up for AgShaman.

Come on now, you should play fair and copy all the text from the 2012 document not just the ones you want, so here is the one that is the only one that you happen to leave out that really belongs in your message.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb

SHB has a footlocker full of mercury dimes he is holding out for an even swap for one ounce golden eagles. Not the footlocker for an eagle, but each mercury dime for a golden eagle. We have to give him a big A for optimism.

The bit about Eggshellman was the only part of my signature for a long time until I got tired of your relentless attacks on the Jews and added that last part about being a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

So don't try and give Eggshellman all the credit, You did all the work and deserve all the credit yourself and your welcome, you earned it...
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!