Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is this real?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this real?

Thumbs up Is this real?

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

"Down the line I'll be looking for a one for one trade with some real Mercuries"

I was just doing some quick calculations on your theory of swapping out one of your Mercury dimes one day for an ounce of Gold.

At today's spot price of Gold at $1,233 an ounce, Silver would have to be valued at $17,261 an ounce for an even swap like that to be made.

Of course that's not taking into account your long held theory of just $3,000 for an ounce of Silver, which would make it feasible for a swap like that to happen if Gold tumbled down to just $214 per ounce at the same time.

Putting it in layman's terms, the Gold to Silver ratio would have to change from almost 70 ounces of Silver for one ounce of Gold today (to) 14 ounces of Gold for one ounce of Silver tomorrow.

Is it possible for Gold to remain at $1,233 an ounce while Silver runs wild to $17,261 per ounce, sure why not!!!

And I dedicate this song to your ambitious Silver projection https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-4L7B-Voo
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd March 2017 at 23:04.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    "Down the line I'll be looking for a one for one trade with some real Mercuries"

I was just doing some quick calculations on your theory of swapping out one of your Mercury dimes one day for an ounce of Gold.

At today's spot price of Gold at $1,233 an ounce, Silver would have to be valued at $17,261 an ounce for an even swap like that to be made.

Of course that's not taking into account your long held theory of just $3,000 for an ounce of Silver, which would make it feasible for a swap like that to happen if Gold tumbled down to just $214 per ounce at the same time.

Putting it in layman's terms, the Gold to Silver ratio would have to change from almost 70 ounces of Silver for one ounce of Gold today (to) 14 ounces of Gold for one ounce of Silver tomorrow.

Is it possible for Gold to remain at $1,233 an ounce while Silver runs wild to $17,261 per ounce, sure why not!!!

And I dedicate this song to your ambitious Silver projection https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-4L7B-Voo
    Your basic assumption is wrong.
    Again, one Mercury dime for one of those gold (1/10 oz) ones.
    I never thought it would go below 1 for 1 as you just stated.
    The possible 1 for 1 condition will not last long as the mining production catches up.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Your basic assumption is wrong.
    Again, one Mercury dime for one of those gold (1/10 oz) ones.
    I never thought it would go below 1 for 1 as you just stated.
    The possible 1 for 1 condition will not last long as the mining production catches up.

I've quoted your Mercury dime for an ounce of Gold numerous times over the years and now your going to say that's wrong "again".....you might have tried that a decade ago and it would possibly carry some validity.

At least your finally backing off that ridiculous idea and now it's just extreme wishful thinking.

When Silver was closing in on a 30 to 1 Gold to Silver ratio back in 2011 at its high of $48, it was so far off from a 1 to 1 ratio and that would require Gold to stand still or collapse while Silver went crazy, probably needing your pie in the sky $3,000 an ounce Silver. Of course it's never been over $50 let alone a multiple of 60 times that amount. Of course it could be possible if hyperinflation ever goes crazy. Predictions of $100, $200 and even $300 one day are possible, but $3,000....
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I've quoted your Mercury dime for an ounce of Gold numerous times over the years and now your going to say that's wrong "again".....you might have tried that a decade ago and it would possibly carry some validity.

At least your finally backing off that ridiculous idea and now it's just extreme wishful thinking.

When Silver was closing in on a 30 to 1 Gold to Silver ratio back in 2011 at its high of $48, it was so far off from a 1 to 1 ratio and that would require Gold to stand still or collapse while Silver went crazy, probably needing your pie in the sky $3,000 an ounce Silver. Of course it's never been over $50 let alone a multiple of 60 times that amount. Of course it could be possible if hyperinflation ever goes crazy. Predictions of $100, $200 and even $300 one day are possible, but $3,000....
    1:1 is not 1:10

You were quoting your own imaginations.

1:1 is not 1:10

You were quoting your own imaginations.

I don't know where you are coming up with a 1:10 ratio now. You are changing it from a 1 ounce of Silver for 14 ounces of Gold to a 1 for 1 now. Keep your numbers straight.

I don't know where you are coming up with a 1:10 ratio now. You are changing it from a 1 ounce of Silver for 14 ounces of Gold to a 1 for 1 now. Keep your numbers straight.
    I feel that your senility is not causing your mental aberrations, it's probably Satan.
    It's your league's thing.

If WE didn't know that you were a kabbal enthusiast who loves lies and death, your fictitious claims might seem valid.

*Vale* you withered old cunt, despite your dumbass derisions, a one to one gold for silver is all that I've ever posted,
    WE detest liars like you.

I feel that your senility is not causing your mental aberrations, it's probably Satan.
    It's your league's thing.

If WE didn't know that you were a kabbal enthusiast who loves lies and death, your fictitious claims might seem valid.

*Vale* you withered old cunt, despite your dumbass derisions, a one to one gold for silver is all that I've ever posted,
    WE detest liars like you.
    Humm, so your even having problems with the sex issue now and you think I'm having neurological problems.

I've repeated your claim of swapping a mercury dime for an ounce of Gold numerous times over the years and "now" you want to change your story. You have a right to change your mind at any time but you can't chage history. Well actually you technically can by going back and changing or deleting your old statments, but it's pretty hard for anyone to see them.

Members have made some really outrageous predictions over the years and a few of yours have been stand outs above all others. I don't know if that was your way of seeking attention or what, but they didn't go unnoticed.

$3,000 for an ounce of Silver and the one I always like the most, one iddy biddy Mercury Dime for an ounce of Gold.

The same way I'll never forget Ted's last stand on how SLV would never be allowed because there wasn't enough Silver and his infamous rationale of identifying segments of the commercial investors on COMEX as different species of dinosaurs that will be turning on each other to make his point, which didn't seem to take place.

Hundreds if not thousands of predictions made, but only a few really hairy ones stand out above all the others.
    Last edited by valerb; 5th March 2017 at 10:44.

Question Klinton = Bu.Sh.= Obomba = Trump

Vale, since you can't provide one the these many links that you just bore false witness about,
    I'll do the Christian thing and forgive your sin of inventing ten gold for one silver nonsense and trying to stick it on me.
    A one to one GSR (for a short time) is what my posted honest hopes and analysis has always been.
    My opinion was always attacked by you and your asshole clone 💩 .
    https://youtu.be/Z89-CXC6CYs?t=12m19s

KMA you and your lying league of devils.
    Thank G😶D more and more people are awakening to the FACT that your league is the natural enemy of patriotic Americans.
    I admit that I am a bit surprised that you are foolish enough to keep that stupid tagline at the end of your posts.
    Maybe you'll never wake up.