Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Huge non-silver 'belt' found in UK.

Thread: Huge non-silver 'belt' found in UK.

Exclamation Huge non-silver 'belt' found in UK.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

OOPART...

if science has to guess what many if not most prehistoric beast actually looked like from bone fragments, what are the chances they will ever find any the size of man's from the same time frame. What if man evolved 100 or 200 Million years ago and was wiped out or did themselves in one way or another. Would there be any trace of their existence and if we found it, what would they say. Unexplained anomaly and file it away so as not to dampen any religious concepts or it must have been left by an extraterrestrial and not by humans from this planet.
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd December 2016 at 15:15.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!