Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Maples on Sale at $1.69 over spot for any quantity

Thread: Maples on Sale at $1.69 over spot for any quantity

Default Maples on Sale at $1.69 over spot for any quantity

Gainesville is selling their Maples at $1.69 over spot for any quantity. THIS SALE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I don't know if this will hold up or not as they started this sale last week when Provident put up their Maples at $1.79 over for any quantity, but for one week only.

As of late Monday evening, Gainesville was still selling theirs at this price for any quantity.

Because of Gainesville's past history, I would be leery of ordering large quantities from them after the downfall of Tulving, Bullion Direct and Northwest Territorial Mint.

If you live in the Tampa area, buy a truckload at cash and carry.

http://www.gainesvillecoins.com/prod...irculated.aspx
    Last edited by valerb; 9th November 2016 at 18:34.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up A way cool, must collect political design.

As you may know, I detest haggage and long ago divested the two Canadian Mapleleaf ounces that I owned.

Now I see a must own design, the Silver Shield "Royal Highness".

I'll have to get at least a tube of this issue honoring the Canadian decision to restore a measure of personal freedom and liberty to its residents.
    I had hoped that something like this would be created.
    This is one very cool round.
    So much better than the original (unpatriotic for Americans) depiction of the ugly broad which defaces the Canadian fine silver.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K