Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Fukushima Radiation Has Contaminated The Entire Pacific Ocean
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fukushima Radiation Has Contaminated The Entire Pacific Ocean

Default Fukushima Radiation Has Contaminated The Entire Pacific Ocean

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...oing-get-worse

If that weren’t bad enough, Fukushima continues to leak an astounding 300 tons of radioactive waste into the Pacific Ocean every day. It will continue do so indefinitely as the source of the leak cannot be sealed as it is inaccessible to both humans and robots due to extremely high temperatures.

It should come as no surprise, then, that Fukushima has contaminated the entire Pacific Ocean in just five years. This could easily be the worst environmental disaster in human history and it is almost never talked about by politicians, establishment scientists, or the news. It is interesting to note that TEPCO is a subsidiary partner with General Electric (also known as GE), one of the largest companies in the world, which has considerable control over numerous news corporations and politicians alike. Could this possibly explain the lack of news coverage Fukushima has received in the last five years? There is also evidence that GE knew about the poor condition of the Fukushima reactors for decades and did nothing. This led 1,400 Japanese citizens to sue GE for their role in the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

Even if we can’t see the radiation itself, some parts of North America’s western coast have been feeling the effects for years. Not long after Fukushima, fish in Canada began bleeding from their gills, mouths, and eyeballs. This “disease” has been ignored by the government and has decimated native fish populations, including the North Pacific herring. Elsewhere in Western Canada, independent scientists have measured a 300% increase in the level of radiation. According to them, the amount of radiation in the Pacific Ocean is increasing every year. Why is this being ignored by the mainstream media? It might have something to do with the fact that the US and Canadian governments have banned their citizens from talking about Fukushima so “people don’t panic.”

Lightbulb That article would have been real news five years ago.

Listen to Dr. Richard Sauder for two and a half minutes.
    https://youtu.be/B_hnQHpwH4s?t=56m
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Thank you for posting that link, you just proved once again how absolutely insane you are with any and every conspiracy theory out there and there is a never ending supply of nuts creating them.

So this clown believes some mysterious force is behind everything that goes wrong on our planet with the intent of making it uninhabitable just like it has with Venus, Mars and our moon. Plus as usual the British royal family and the Vatican Knows all about this and are keeping it secret from the rest of us. Plus they know it doesn't matter if it takes a thousand years or a million years to accomplish our destruction.

If BOOMERS information was true five years ago, how could there be any life whatsoever left in that ocean today?

Is his information insufficient to meet your doom and gloom scenario of the next two months? I'm betting the Pacific is not dead at all, polluted yes, but dead, no. Far to many island nations or colonies that live off fish from that body of water. No fish no survive. Radiated fish, no survive, but takes a lot longer.

As much as 300 tons of radio active material being released into the ocean each day, I would assume most of that is contaminated water. Does that nuclear contaminated material float near the surface or mix with all the water to the bottom? This is very important as it would depend on how much it becomes diluted or remains concentrated and which sea life forms that may or may not be impacted by the nuclear waste.

If and when you can predict Yellowstone blowing it's top again, all the rest of your doom and gloom voodoo BS is just that. While you report on a lot of things that are actually taking place in the world, you always present some nut jobs crazy predictions that never take place as if everyone needs to duck and cover "now" with food and Silver to save yourself.

Everyone knows I'm a semi survivalist with a boatload of food and just about everything I could need in a real problem, minus an actual country side fortress. But I didn't buy all this stuff because I am scared to death one of your wild predictions will actually happen. I bought most of it to protect my family members that live at sea level in Florida and Texas and I can take them in and feed and house them for many months if not a year or more with no other sources. Since they are almost all my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, I feel a sense of responsibility to protect them if some natural disaster should take place. But I do have everything I need to protect my immediate family as well, obviously by default. My Silver was always just another place to put my savings versus the stock market or none interest savings accounts. So it protects me from just about anything that might happen, but I didn't buy it because Bob Chapman was scaring me into it with fear stories. My shares of SLV have never turned to dust and they have had ten years to meet your prediction. Although I do think I'll sell it sometime in the near future, as I can't trust my government from grabbing it for tax purposes one way or another. Crooked politicians and bad taxation laws are always a possibility to try and protect yourself against. Not cheating on taxes, but not exposing yourself to a government overnight grab.
    Last edited by valerb; 3rd October 2016 at 12:41.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Much like everything else the sheapel believe what the gov. feeds them . Good to have someone other than the " Valerb " posting on the site - to bad the moderators are happy with a one " Valerb " forum .

- I substituted Valerb for idiot - retorical . - both words are interchangeable .

Thanks for the link .
    Last edited by Boomer; 3rd October 2016 at 22:57.

You'd be thankful if he posted a link on "catching moon beams in a jar", which is just about as insane as the link he did post.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    You'd be thankful if he posted a link on "catching moon beams in a jar", which is just about as insane as the link he did post.
    Denial Is easy
    Reality is Fukushima Radiation Has Contaminated The Entire Planet.
    5 years ago if you threw out a piece of bread in your back yard, and you had trees within 50 yards, that bread was guaranteed to be consumed within minutes.
    Do it now and how long will the bread last?
    Report back on your results.
    I am actually enjoying the lack of flies and mosquitoes, but starvation is hard on avian metabolism.

Apparently the old science fiction concept of the cockroach and insects being less susceptible to the effects of nuclear radiation was dead wrong.
    The krill and plankton eating whales are dying of starvation not radiation.

Hunger Games.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Denial Is easy
    Reality is Fukushima Radiation Has Contaminated The Entire Planet.
    5 years ago if you threw out a piece of bread in your back yard, and you had trees within 50 yards, that bread was guaranteed to be consumed within minutes.
    Do it now and how long will the bread last?
    Report back on your results.
    I am actually enjoying the lack of flies and mosquitoes, but starvation is hard on avian metabolism.
    Apparently the old science fiction concept of the cockroach and insects being less susceptible to the effects of nuclear radiation was dead wrong.
    The krill and plankton eating whales are dying of starvation not radiation.
    Hunger Games.
    BOOMER was throwing out the concept of the entire Pacific ocean being contaminated and then you added some of your crazy stuff about some clown that believes some mysterious force is behind everything that goes wrong on our planet with the intent of making it uninhabitable just like it has with Venus, Mars and our moon. Plus as usual the British royal family and the Vatican Knows all about this and are keeping it secret from the rest of us. Plus they know it doesn't matter if it takes a thousand years or a million years to accomplish our destruction.

Just how in the hell did the Royal family always happen to be in the right place at the right time in history to find out about all the crazy things going on and why and how did the Vatican earn their golden ticket at that table for two in the best kept secrets of all time?

Your more gullible than a five year old setting on Santa's lap

Last edited by valerb; 6th October 2016 at 22:51.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    BOOMER was throwing out the concept of the entire Pacific ocean being contaminated and then you added some of your crazy stuff about some clown that believes some mysterious force is behind everything that goes wrong on our planet with the intent of making it uninhabitable just like it has with Venus, Mars and our moon. Plus as usual the British royal family and the Vatican Knows all about this and are keeping it secret from the rest of us. Plus they know it doesn't matter if it takes a thousand years or a million years to accomplish our destruction.

Just how in the hell did the Royal family always happen to be in the right place at the right time in history to find out about all the crazy things going on and why and how did the Vatican earn their golden ticket at that table for two in the best kept secrets of all time?

Your more gullible than a five year old setting on Santa's lap
    You got all of that from two and one half minutes? WOW

More people would be on this board - if - Valerb - wasn't .

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    More people would be on this board - if - Valerb - wasn't .

I always see the number of people looking at this forum around the clock and there has been no dramatic drop since the system attack a few years ago. That moved people away from logging in, but it hasn't stopped others from viewing the messages. I don't know what your problem is, are you being run off from other Silver sites, banned or attacked as being another kook.

There has been no change in member attitude when it comes to showing up. When it's dead for extended periods of time, members get on with other things in their lives and only come back when they have something to cheer about. I watched it over and over again year after year. The only difference this time has been the system problems that drove members away versus the spot price. The site owners were going to spend the money updating the entire software package, but it appears they have decided against that investment because of the decline in total traffic. Everything is cost based and they are not going to spend a small fortune in the hopes of a comeback. They have made it clear they will keep the site open as long as there is enough interest by the public. Maybe one day when precious metals resumes a run at $50, former members might return in groves along with new interest from the general public.

But if you are knowledgeable about several other Silver sites, check out the number of guests online around the clock and you'll see that some of these other popular sites are not so hot any longer and have very little activity during the off hours. It appears your not happy here or anywhere else or you wouldn't keep coming back to a forum your not happy with.
    You just have to accept the fact that when you post conspiracy crap or controversial things, it's going to draw an opposing views and if someone agrees they might add something to it.

Of course in this case you your talking about those nuclear plants and their pollution of the Pacific Ocean and your dear friend added information about some mysterious force that has been destroying planets throughout our solar system plus our moon and has also targeted our planet and you think that is a reasonable response to your original message. Sorry dude but these forums don't function on the buddy system, even if you try a tag team approach as an attack method. People either agree or they don't and some just like to see a pissing contest I'm sure.

So post what you want and deal with any comments like everyone else or don't post at all.