Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Don't wait for the mainstream news.

Thread: Don't wait for the mainstream news.

Thumbs up Don't wait for the mainstream news.

They are part of the Georgia Guidestone plan, and we are the useless eaters targeted for elimination.

By now you must know that I've been presenting hard truth for the past five years about this bankster depopulation scheme.

12 COUNTERMEASURES for FUKUSHIMA FALLOUT part 1

12 COUNTERMEASURES for FUKUSHIMA FALLOUT part 2

Protect yourself now.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

You agree with both of the above opinions, that's precious, as if your opinion and past record over the many years has proven to be anything but dead wrong over and over again.

Hell everyone is still waiting for our Silver to increase from the higher teens to that $26+ promise you made last summer instead of dropping down into the $14 gutter it's still trying to crawl out of nearly a year later.

I swear if Charlie Tuna posted a You Tube cartoon predicting Silver would skyrocket to $3,100 in the next five years, you would have it posted on here the next morning with your support and in full agreement.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!