Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

arch enemy the fed reserve....

Thread: arch enemy the fed reserve....

Exclamation arch enemy the fed reserve....

april 25 is "end the fed" rallies at reseve bank locations all around the country. ill be attending the los angeles event to see what i can do to learn how to end this system. i will also be there with my own end the fed sign.
    how many here will see or go to one in their cities?
    how many knew this was going to happen?
    what are you waiting for?
    if not you who will end the fed?

Wink

we Who Are About To Die, Salute You

Good Luck And God Bless
    '

Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    april 25 is "end the fed" rallies at reseve bank locations all around the country. ill be attending the los angeles event to see what i can do to learn how to end this system. i will also be there with my own end the fed sign.
    Thanks for going, Tim. I wish I could. It is 500 miles away. It is people like you who do more than talk that get things done.
    quis eustodiet ipos custodes?

hang 'em high

quis eustodiet ipos custdes?

Who will guard the guards indeed
    "I know where Daddy keeps his Silver Shhhhhh"(I loves my precious hehehe)

Print out the proclamation at www.RevokeTheFed.com and pass it around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    Didn't JFK put this process of ending the Fed Reserve into action before his assassination? From what I've heard his Presidential order is still in effect....just that nobody is enforcing it.

Exclamation want the to help the country and the raise thr price of silver

i missed the end the fed rally on saturday,unable to go but what i saw on the website showed a large number of people were there.
    the next way to help drop the fed is a congressional contact blitz being conducted nationwide on mon 4-27-09. contact your representative on monday by phone of fax or email.
    the congressional phone board is 1877-851-6437. tell them to support H.R 1207 allowS OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT THE TAXPAYER THE RIGHT TO AUDIT A PRIVATE BANK THAT ISSUES OUR NATIONS CREDIT AND INDEBTS EVERY CITIZEN BY THEIR ACTIONS.
    OR SIT AT HOME AND BITCH ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT HOW TO STOP BEING RAPED BY THE FEDS

The Federal Reserve is just an extension of the Goldman Sachs/J.P. Morgan cartel. Look at how many Goldman sycophants are now in the highest places on the Government side of the equation. Until these people are removed, and replaced by folks who genuinely hold the interests of free Americans over the interests of Goldman and JPM, we will be slaves to their machinations.
    "Information spreads at the speed of light, while ignorance is instantaneous at all points in the known universe"

Exclamation Ancona Call On Monday..

Call On Monday To Your Rep And Get You Friends To Call Theirs At This Level All Americans Have A Chance To Help End The Fed