Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Jeff Nielson: Single Digit Silver, Confiscation, Golden Black Market - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeff Nielson: Single Digit Silver, Confiscation, Golden Black Market

No $hit Sherlock. But you have to remember this about the Retail....maggots gotta eat, same as worms.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    No $hit Sherlock. But you have to remember this about the Retail....maggots gotta eat, same as worms.
    That's very true in the retail market place, a bunch of maggots that can and will take full advantage of their retail customers every chance they get and they call the sellers of Silver on the COMEX thieves who always sell those 1,000 ounce bars for the same basic price over spot.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lol. Is that why we get the incessant ValerBot's latest Special Offer posts at Apmex, when we can find out for ourselves, at the click of a mouse. Fancy that! Promoting maggots! What duplicity!

Lol. Is that why we get the incessant ValerBot's latest Special Offer posts at Apmex, when we can find out for ourselves, at the click of a mouse. Fancy that! Promoting maggots! What duplicity!

Sorry but I don't recommend APMEX, it's just that many happen to buy from them and they pump out a lot of specials on Email and I only post the few that happen to be worthwhile or at least what might be worthwhile to those that do buy from them.

Plus no one is ever going to find a 4 hour flash sale by dropping by their web site at random and clicking on a button.

If no one was ever interested in these sales they would never bother looking at them, unlike yourself that can only imagine what it would be like to have the capability to actually do anything is life for real as a first person in charge of that trifecta.

Just like that COT report that you so despise, if no one ever wanted to look at it then there would never be several dozen views each week.

I never look at it except to respond to another one of your idiotic postings that are always even more out in left field than the SilverSeller that originally posted any could be, might be, maybe some day theory that was based on garbage that he knew was false information to begin with.

It's also just like the amount of ASE's the US Mint sells, I could care less, but a lot of people have an interest and have no idea how to find that information, so I publish it for them. Some people are regulars that stop by here while others are newbies looking for information about Silver for the first time. It's not a one button access, I have to hit a whopping stressful five buttons to retrieve that information.

Oh the humanity, actually doing something for others and getting nothing in return. Now that is something you'll never be able to grasp the concept, being just a trapped figment of Bones imagination when he doesn't take his meds and you are in control for a brief period of time
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

ValerBOT, lol, tell your handlers they need to reprogramme your algorithm. Its gone haywire.

ValerBOT, lol, tell your handlers they need to reprogramme your algorithm. Its gone haywire.

There he goes again, Bone goes to bed and forgets to take his meds and here you are, roaming around in the middle of the night. At least it actually looks like he might be sleep walking right now versus when you get to take control in the middle of the day...

I haven't heard anything from "bone" for a while now. There's only the Great and Boomer left to argue with you 'Bot.

I haven't heard anything from "bone" for a while now. There's only the Great and Boomer left to argue with you 'Bot.
    Your getting pretty slick, what have you done, hide his meds or is he just dedicating all his concious time to recruiting for the brotherhood?

Looks like some recruiters efforts paid off big time early this morning.

As for your brother, he not only killed 50+, but they were gay, what does that count for, 144 virgins surrounding him now?
    Last edited by valerb; 12th June 2016 at 17:16.

Serves your country right for bombing their countries, murdering their people, and then inviting them into a culture where puffs kissing in public is alien to them. He was traumatised. I hear he was a Democrat. Explains a lot. He was a CIA patsy. A real Muslim terriss, would have went to CONgress and shot 50+ dual-citizens.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 12th June 2016 at 18:15.

Serves your country right for bombing their countries, murdering their people, and then inviting them into a culture where puffs kissing in public is alien to them. He was traumatised. I hear he was a Democrat. Explains a lot. He was a CIA patsy. A real Muslim terriss, would have went to CONgress and shot 50+ dual-citizens.
    Be careful for what you wish, your bodies primary host might get cutoff from some of his benifits if enough of those Democrats get caught in that raid by one of your dream team members.