Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

A letter to Duneyman - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: A letter to Duneyman

akak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    Unmoderated Forum Sites would seem to be prone to ultimate failure as the only ones left are antagonizers and the really stubborn ones.

I have tried to raise these points with Mr. Mullen but they have fallen on deaf ears to this point.

Yes, I have observed exactly the same thing in the past on several other, effectively unmoderated sites: The worst of the bunch take over, and the most valuable members leave in disgust.

I have also addressed this concern to Chris Mullen, but without any apparent action or concern on his part. Why, I cannot understand. It is self-evident that Looneyman is only here to disrupt and antagonize, as EVERY poster who has commented on the situation has agreed.

duneyman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LoboNoches View Post
    The truth of the matter is he will always create other identities and there is no totally avoiding him.Also and this is coming from a newbie I like some of his posts cause it sparks debate and although I get a headache reading most of his crap I learn alot from the people that respond Iguess it's a double edged sword

Thanks for your limited support.

duneyman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thetackle View Post
    I fully understand why this thread was started. Everyone here has had enough of this dickhead. I wish all of you the best in whatever comes down the road in the near and not so near, but I am pushing the big ignore button. The other site has over 10 moderators. Nothing is censored, but continuous baiting and aggravation is not tolerated. I have been lurking there, but I think I will go ahead and register. Mr. Moderator, if you truly exist, your site is going to **** in a big hurry. It is not turning into a bad silver chat site, it has gotten irrelevant. No real info here without douchebag turning it into his own debutante ball.

PS Duney: **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.

I don't resort to profanity so maybe we should ban those who do such as yourself.

duneyman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    It's interesting at several different levels to see how this plays out.
    You can garner alot of information about a person/people by the way they write/talk.
    Everyone seems to have different levels of tolerance towards different situations. {The neighbor who honks from her SUV in the morning to get her kids in the car for school may illicit anything from a, OH that's neat I, like Janie to a, If she does that one more time I'm going to kill her and her kids.}
    Unmoderated Forum Sites would seem to be prone to ultimate failure as the only ones left are antagonizers and the really stubborn ones. [No offense to anyone as I think of myself as pretty stubborn but we all have our pain thresh-holds.]
    In a Utopian situation everyone would be respectful, intelligent, honorable, thoughtful and a 100 other good things. In the real world, somebody has to be in charge and make a couple of guidelines and rules that are enforceable.
    Maybe like the 10 commandments or for the atheists like the Golden Rule or something.
    I have tried to raise these points with Mr. Mullen but they have fallen on deaf ears to this point.
    This same "situation" would not be tolerated in most other public meeting areas. A bar, restaurant, theatre, shopping mall, highway/road ,church, school, airport, sports arena, whatever would all be driven to action or driven out of business.
    We do still live in America and we still have choices. That's the cool part.
    Watching this train wreck from a distant vantage point is sad, yet oddly entertaining. Sort of like watching people launch their boats at a public launch ramp on a big Holiday weekend. Conscientious, pratical boatowners trying to launch their boats with first time boat owners, old barely floating boat owners, jack-asses, drunks and a whole assortment of characters. Except for the couple guys who's wives/ girlfriends drove over them backing the boat into the water,all of the trucks/cars that have been lost at sea ,the fights/ severe beatings or the countless divorces/ arguments consumated at such a free for all, neither me or my friends who have witnessed these events found it necessary to pull ourselves away from our vantage points unless a ski or beer run was required. You can't police the world and you sure can't police this place,,evidentley.
    Like the Duffeman I'll check back later as I am tired and should rest now. lol
    Carry-on,,,,,,

All I am doing is trying to help others discover the truth about silver and people compare to all sorts of bad things.

duneyman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by other1z View Post
    I've never done this before, but figured it would be worth doing. Since it's my writing, there should be no need for a moderator to delete it. I sent this letter to Duneyman, as well as filing a formal complaint with the moderation team (and I use that term lightly). I'm sure that Duneyman will be pleased to read that he prompted someone to do this, as it is extremely evident that he craves attention. As stated, I have NEVER subscribed to feeding trolls, but this time, I wanted my voice heard.
    ---------------------

You can complain all you want to the moderators but all they have to do is take one look at what your supporters are saying. To freedom of speech and the American Way !

duneyman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by other1z View Post
    I've never done this before, but figured it would be worth doing. Since it's my writing, there should be no need for a moderator to delete it. I sent this letter to Duneyman, as well as filing a formal complaint with the moderation team (and I use that term lightly). I'm sure that Duneyman will be pleased to read that he prompted someone to do this, as it is extremely evident that he craves attention. As stated, I have NEVER subscribed to feeding trolls, but this time, I wanted my voice heard.
    ---------------------

It's all too easy to talk in generalities but let's get real specific in your case against me. Details, please. Also, why not ban other people here as well ?

akak Guest

Only an egomaniacal, self-important psychotic would post four or five posts in a row, further cluttering and polluting this forum.

As I said,
    Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYITCH View Post
    Enjoy without moderation....

Quote Originally Posted by akak View Post
    Yes, I have observed exactly the same thing in the past on several other, effectively unmoderated sites: The worst of the bunch take over, and the most valuable members leave in disgust.

I have also addressed this concern to Chris Mullen, but without any apparent action or concern on his part. Why, I cannot understand. It is self-evident that Looneyman is only here to disrupt and antagonize, as EVERY poster who has commented on the situation has agreed.
    Duney IS Chris Mullen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Omnis combibo

Quote Originally Posted by akak View Post
    Only an egomaniacal, self-important psychotic would post four or five posts in a row, further cluttering and polluting this forum.
    And only an douchebag would comment on that fact.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Omnis combibo