Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Provident sale on ASE's at $2.19 over spot for any quantity

Thread: Provident sale on ASE's at $2.19 over spot for any quantity

Default Provident sale on ASE's at $2.19 over spot for any quantity

THIS SALE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Provident is running a sale on ASE's at $2.19 over spot for any quantity and I wouldn't expect this to last very long. I can't remember when I've posted a sale on ASE's this low, not that they can't go lower, but....

My thoughts are that when the ASE is within $1.00 of a generic round, it is the better buy and most buyers will find it hard to buy small quantities for under $1.00 in premiums today, at least anything that is a decent looking round and quality.

This is a $1.50 each less than APMEX and 80 cent less than Gainesville. If the US Mint really charges $2.00 over spot for these coins, this is one hell of a deal, but I never did buy that $2 number.

https://www.providentmetals.com/2016...ver-eagle.html

Bullion Blitz - Buy American Silver Eagles for $2.19 over spot for a Limited Time!
    Last edited by valerb; 21st May 2016 at 07:26.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!