Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Japanese radiation is way worse than were being told
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese radiation is way worse than were being told

Default Japanese radiation is way worse than were being told

The American government and epa are doing the exact oppositte of what their job says they should do. Whether the epa is taking down half of their west coast monitors or the media using the tired line of low levels aren't dangerous. Low levels of radiation exposure over time are worse than high doses for shorter time. We will be exposed to low levels for as far as the eye can see. Don't believe the lies, I live on the west coast and have been taking precautions like no tap water, no milk and don't let the rain get on my skin. I take good vitamins but I don't think what I'm doing is enough when it comes to cesium and uranium. Cesium is already in milk in pennsylvania and its a high dose. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, especially during this incredible silver run, but what you don't know can get you killed. I'd rather know the horrifying facts and deal with them than be a sheep watching american idol. Silver investors are smarter than 99 percent take this info for what it is and do with it what you will.

http://theintelhub.com/2011/03/28/ep...-to-americans/
    Last edited by tyler1717; 11th April 2011 at 00:47.

tyler, your post has raised a question about not drinking tap water. Just what are you drinking then? Water comes from the sky or from the ground. Period. Don't get me wrong, I am concerned about radiation poisening also, but you have to drink water from somewhere. I am in the water business and I tell people to drink osmosis water every day. Having a safe water source is essential to life! Please don't tell me bottled water is OK....

Default This was recorded almost 2 weeks ago...

Thanks tyler1717 for the link.

Short 1/2 life Radioactive Fallout in Saint Louis Missouri
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcXIEYq9vg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcXIEYq9vg

Imagine how much worse this is getting as they let the emissions continue.

Between EPA's Corexit and the Japanese fallout, we are going to have a tough time this decade.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by DrainSurgeon View Post
    tyler, your post has raised a question about not drinking tap water. Just what are you drinking then? Water comes from the sky or from the ground. Period. Don't get me wrong, I am concerned about radiation poisening also, but you have to drink water from somewhere. I am in the water business and I tell people to drink osmosis water every day. Having a safe water source is essential to life! Please don't tell me bottled water is OK....
    The Berkey water filter claims to filter out Radon 222, so it may have some effect on other radioactive substances.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Default Enjoy extra ice cream, butter, and cheese,

because we won't be buying much by this summer.

FUKUSHIMA CRISIS: More Really Useful Links

The mission of the TalmudVision programming is to deny the emergency, thereby deceiving you into complacency.

Radiation risks from Fukushima 'no longer negligible'

We should still have a few days here in the east free of nuclear contaminated dairy products, as the cows process the unnecessary pollution.

No-drink order in Old Massett, following radiation increase

Avoid the rain and being outdoors as the rains are evaporating.

Lucky for me I am not a doctor as they seem not to be able to properly function in today's litigious society, so I am free to share my thinking that it is probably time for children on the Pacific coast to begin their iodine intake.

Exclamation 【福島原発】東京都杉並区の屋上に死の灰が溜まってる

blah blah blah...i live in the Bay Area, and have a detector on my roof, that I've been running for several years (with 3 upgrades, most recently October of last year) and I have ZERO change by my readings (which are automatically fed to a software program on my PC). My readings are consistent with the county's readings, as well as two silicon valley company readings. Stop being such an alarmist.

Quote Originally Posted by balou2 View Post
    blah blah blah...i live in the Bay Area, and have a detector on my roof, that I've been running for several years (with 3 upgrades, most recently October of last year) and I have ZERO change by my readings (which are automatically fed to a software program on my PC). My readings are consistent with the county's readings, as well as two silicon valley company readings. Stop being such an alarmist.
    Did you see the video above from Saint Louis, the guy wiping fresh rain off of his vehicle & testing it? I live in Kansas City, just a couple of hundred miles west of there, and last weekend the greatest concentration of air-born radiation in the United States was concentrated over Missouri. The jet stream brings it down from Canada & not that much necessarily falls on the west coast.

Why can't the radiation concentrate over the Fed? Let's move the fed to Missouri! All in favor say...Roentgen!

yeah Roentgen!
    "Treat people in a way you want them to treat you on your next sick day." Author - Unkown