Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Psychopathic banksters run the world.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psychopathic banksters run the world.

Angry Psychopathic banksters run the world.

Psychopathic banksters who can never admit that they are wrong need to start a war, otherwise their house of paper cards will come tumbling down, and they will be blamed.

Take seven minutes of your life and listen to Dr. Leuren Moret hip you to a little of the real deal about
    bernie sanders, dick cheney, donald trump, john kerry, monsanto, neutron bombs, skull & bones, ukraine, vlad putin

Leuren Moret: Global chaos agenda – Jesuits Trump, Pope Mexico wall; Nuking USA; DHS Urban warfare

That link is set to take you to the 1¾ hour time mark.
    Check out the next seven minutes...1:45-1:52
    I could listen to whorprit news for seven days and not get as much pertinent factual information.

I haven't heard from Dr. Moret lately. Perhaps they got her?

Buy the silver peace.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Holy crap Batman, your scientists can detect radiation from nuclear fallout in fish and everything else on this side of the planet and no one is proving neutron bombs are being used today!!!!

Is there any nuclear device that leaves a trail of evidence more obvious behind than a neutron bomb, short of melting everything in the area.
    Last edited by valerb; 21st April 2016 at 20:03.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Great Post Silverheartbone - Thanks - Funny we haven't heard about any of this on " J " TV News - Big money does what it wants and our military should stand up to their masters .

http://www.globalresearch.ca/possibl...-yemen/5452876

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05...-nuking-yemen/

Russia speaks out
    As stated in Pravda today, the world’s scientific community is aghast that ‘the Saudis have begun to wipe Yemen off the map’, they get straight to the point by telling us that ‘shocking video reveals proton bombardment from a neutron bomb’ and that ‘forbidden strikes have brought about a storm of worldwide protest’ and might I add, this wave of protest isn’t going to be silenced by a handful of internet trolls and unemployed Haifa housewives.

‘Obama has recently offered military assistance to any external threat the rich Arab Gulf States may face’ according to Pravda. Russia is not only certain after viewing the evidence, that this is a nuclear attack but they believe that the United States is fully complicit in it; where other sources have cited the Israeli-Saudi nexus, highest level Russian sources believe this irresponsible move is the result of Washington kow-towing to both Saudi Arabia and The Gulf States.

Here come the trolls

Valerb - that means YOU -
    Last edited by Boomer; 24th April 2016 at 09:53.

BOOMER BERGDAHL

I just love how anyone that doesn't see eye to eye with putting the same people on the pedestal as you are automatically a troll in "this" country!!!

That worked well for your brother when he was with his brothers in arms, that is until they decided he wasn't worth keeping for the dumb trade our stupid Muslim president was willing to make to give them back some of their top terrorist leaders for their fight so he could welcome home that worthless piece of sh!t.

I'm sure the history books will get this one right sooner or later!!!

Meanwhile, back to that list of idols you believe we should worship, unless we fear being branded a troll by the likes of you and your kind...

Lenin
    Stalin
    Mao
    Pot
    Castro
    Ceausescu
    Basu
    Mariam
    Jong-Il
    Bin Ladin
    Mussonlin
    Leopold the II
    Dada
    Khan
    Hussein
    Hitler
    al-Baghdadi
    Abd al-Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli
    Abu Mohammed al-Adnani
    Tarkhan Tayumurazovich Batirashvili
    Tariq Bin-al-Tahar Bin al Falih al-‘Awni al-Harzi
    and I almost forgot Putin!!!

Check it out, it all listed right on Pravda for everyone to see with 100% approval by Putin, so you know it has to be the gods honest truth.....
    Last edited by valerb; 24th April 2016 at 19:24.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

So happy the """ troll "" is on my ignore list - see you posting - but I don't give a crap _ Your on Ignore - ha ha ha --

Your brother better hope that worthless Muslim gives him a pardon or puts the fix in while he's still in office before a Republican takes over or he will finally get his just reward here on earth before he's off to meet his 72 virgins. That nitwit, but I guess it runs in your family.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Your brother better hope that worthless Muslim gives him a pardon or puts the fix in while he's still in office before a Republican takes over or he will finally get his just reward here on earth before he's off to meet his 72 virgins. That nitwit, but I guess it runs in your family.
    Bad try on changing the subject Vale.
    I'm sure that your league masters expect more from you.

Thanks Boomer for the great feedback.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Bad try on changing the subject Vale.
    I'm sure that your league masters expect more from you.

Thanks Boomer
    Good show, two idiots trying to prove nutron bombs are being used and the world can't detect them, other than witnesses saying the explosions look like a mushroom cloud. Where are the mass deaths from radiation, which is the purpose of that bomb. Remember, kill the people with radiation and not destroy the city!!!

Or are you also referring to my pointing out your obvious dedication to those listed above?

Or could it be your point of insisting someone, anyone should consider anything reported on Provda??

HasbaraBot is only still lurking on SSF because it hasn't heard the HildeBeast is employing an entire army of Trolls.
    ALL Wars are Banksters' Wars. There are no exceptions. Chop their balls off. Or in the case of Mr Yellen, chop off that smelly pound of rotten bacon between her legs. C U N T !!!
    How can a Citizen of the USA, swear allegience to the USA, but at the same time serve a sand box in the ME? How? Dual-Citizenship is just another word for self-serving traitor. Aren't there Laws over there to stop this shite? Tell you what, why not put a Chosenite Judge in charge of the 9/11 Investigation? Oh wait!
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 26th April 2016 at 05:53.

Exclamation I'm surprised the dual citizen devils don't openly shout Heil Zion!

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    HasbaraBot is only still lurking on SSF because it hasn't heard the HildeBeast is employing an entire army of Trolls.
    ALL Wars are Banksters' Wars. There are no exceptions. Chop their balls off. Or in the case of Mr Yellen, chop off that smelly pound of rotten bacon between her legs. C U N T !!!
    How can a Citizen of the USA, swear allegience to the USA, but at the same time serve a sand box in the ME? How? Dual-Citizenship is just another word for self-serving traitor. Aren't there Laws over there to stop this shite? Tell you what, why not put a Chosenite Judge in charge of the 9/11 Investigation? Oh wait!
    So may Christians lying to themselves, while the Queen's ally Israhell is a cuntry of war crime.

How Israel Was Busted Nuking Yemen

Neutron Bombing of Yemen May 2015 Confirmed

http://www.globalresearch.ca/possibl...-yemen/5452876

The League of Lucifer globalist community of the 21st century has become an evil much worse than anything Nazi.
    The kabbal only enforces laws which strengthen the kabbal.