Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Northwest Territorial Mint - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Northwest Territorial Mint

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Sounds more like another internet basher that doesn't know what he is talking about.

You wouldn't file a complaint, you would file a Proof of Claims form, but that's just how these dumb ass clowns try to pile on.

Of course you would already know that if you had really gotten a notice to file a proof of claims form in the mail.

Try reading what you are trying to bash first, before you make an ass out of yourself "again".

I wonder what your terrorist brother filed when the terrorist traded his ass back to the Americans for five real terrorist.

I bet the I.G. is taking that complaint form to heart!!!

Bottom line BOOMER BERGDAHL, you need to put down the pie, pickup the phone and call 911 for some serious help!!!

Wow vale your love of the joo and Kabal is still burning bright , glad to see your still around. Can't believe your still wasting your time here. I picked up two of those gold Mercury dimes, one has a error rim I will shoot you a link via PM to the photos on a different fourm when I get the photos up. I've already seen another one on the Web , but I'm hoping there is many more and pcgs gives a error label out for it. Anyway keep up the good fight you joo loving banker paid troll

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Wow vale your love of the joo and Kabal is still burning bright , glad to see your still around. Can't believe your still wasting your time here. I picked up two of those gold Mercury dimes, one has a error rim I will shoot you a link via PM to the photos on a different fourm when I get the photos up. I've already seen another one on the Web , but I'm hoping there is many more and pcgs gives a error label out for it. Anyway keep up the good fight you joo loving banker paid troll
    If those Jew bastards that run the world ever get around to paying me for all the work I get credit for, that might be a good payday. I'm betting $50 silver is more
    likely to happen in my life time first if anything.

I hope you got yours directly from the US Mint at the $210 price tag versus these leaches on Ebay trying to suck the life out of people. It's bad enough to pay an $80 premium to the US Mint, but the scalping these thugs are trying to get is unreal. Sounds like you might have hit a winner with that mis strike. Keep one for your collection and maybe the other one will pay for both of them. I have no idea how many Ebay has on sale but I was looking at your garden variety someone was asking $2,650.00 and you had to pay $2.45 for shipping. Not even a Jew can be that GREEDY. Just imagine what someone might be willing to pay for a mis strike out there if it gets rated as a unique find.
    Last edited by valerb; 4th May 2016 at 22:20.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Post # 30

Put the **** for braines on your " ignore list " - Never have to "" refuse to read "" again - Valerb is a idiot - a troll at best - not worth my time - as far as Northwest goes - I got a letter in the mail - bla bla bla - you lost your money - bla bla - fill out the " proof of claim " for bla bla - send it to the " bankruptcy clerks office in Seattle " - the best you can hope for is documentation that you got ripped off - to try to take a loss on next years taxes .

Northwest has always sucked at delivery - this time - they suck on ice . Best you can do - is right it off - I used to buy stuff at Bullion Direct - was lucky on that one - didn't loose any money . In the end - it's only paper - and worst thing to do is cry over spilled milk or letting a troll like Valerb waste your time .

Post # 39

**** for brains is on my ignore list - and I can only guess the dribble above this post - Nice to have him on IGNORE -- BUT _ I LOST MONEY __ AT Northwest - and fully agree with everyone EXCEPT for the TROLL .

Received letter in mail - filed a complaint - hope to get documentation to file next years taxes - Money is gone - The Rich get Richer - and the Middle Class goes away .

The only who will get any money from Northwest are the SCUM LAWYERS -

--------------------------

Having the IDIOT on IGNORE is NICE - Just wish - Others wouldn't quote the IDIOT -

--------------------------------

Coward hides behind his keyboard - Someday he'll just go away - But having him on my " ignore " list makes someday - everyday -

EVERYONE NEEDS TO PUT THE TROLL - ON THEIR " IGNORE LIST " .
    Last edited by Boomer; 6th May 2016 at 00:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Post # 30

Put the **** for braines on your " ignore list " - Never have to "" refuse to read "" again - Valerb is a idiot - a troll at best - not worth my time - as far as Northwest goes - I got a letter in the mail - bla bla bla - you lost your money - bla bla - fill out the " proof of claim " for bla bla - send it to the " bankruptcy clerks office in Seattle " - the best you can hope for is documentation that you got ripped off - to try to take a loss on next years taxes .

Northwest has always sucked at delivery - this time - they suck on ice . Best you can do - is right it off - I used to buy stuff at Bullion Direct - was lucky on that one - didn't loose any money . In the end - it's only paper - and worst thing to do is cry over spilled milk or letting a troll like Valerb waste your time .

Post # 39

**** for brains is on my ignore list - and I can only guess the dribble above this post - Nice to have him on IGNORE -- BUT _ I LOST MONEY __ AT Northwest - and fully agree with everyone EXCEPT for the TROLL .

Received letter in mail - filed a complaint - hope to get documentation to file next years taxes - Money is gone - The Rich get Richer - and the Middle Class goes away .

The only who will get any money from Northwest are the SCUM LAWYERS -

--------------------------

Having the IDIOT on IGNORE is NICE - Just wish - Others wouldn't quote the IDIOT -

--------------------------------

Coward hides behind his keyboard - Someday he'll just go away - But having him on my " ignore " list makes someday - everyday -

EVERYONE NEEDS TO PUT THE TROLL - ON THEIR " IGNORE LIST " .

BOOMER BERGDAHL was your brother a hero when he ran off and joined the terrorist?

I'm glad you listed your inconsistencies which just goes to prove you are just another internet basher that doesn't really know what he's talking about.

Remenber, put down the pie, pick up the phone and call 911 for some serious help...

PS your brother better hope that Muslim leader puts in the fix for him before he leaves office. When Trump takes over, he's toast if he hasn't been tried yet. The Army needs to do an Edward Slovik example of this worthless piece of sh!t.
    Last edited by valerb; 7th May 2016 at 23:00.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

"With the creditors meeting this Wednesday and the Bankruptcy filings due the following Wednesday, this should shed a lot of light on what's happening, maybe!! If the following information is true concerning the sale of some of NWTM assets already, it doesn't look promising at all for those waiting for Silver or cash back. However until the actual facts from all of this is out in the open, I wouldn't shoot myself just yet thinking all is a lost cause. But here is the latest bits of information and it's anyone's guess as to what it actually means at this point. If it wasn't for that damn lawsuit, everything would be more cut and dry, but you never know what a defendant might be up to, to try and hide or shuffle assets. However if the following is true, the FBI might very well be tracking it down for them or the creditors. It's all a guessing game being on the outside trying to guess what's taking place with bits and pieces of information. I personally don't understand how or why they would even be interested in selling off this small part of NWTM for a value of only $600,000 when the entire operation has to be worth millions with all the equipment they own and their list of customers has a great value, not to mention the largest part of their business that deals with the US Government. But that's what waiting for the actual information to be shed from the bankruptcy court will hopefully make sense of all this. "

Graco Awards Manufacturing to be Sold

May 6th 9:05PM

Mark Calvert, the Chapter 11 Trustee, has filed a motion to sell NWT Subsidiary Graco Awards Manufacturing for $600,000, or a better offer if one comes in in time.This is discouraging, as $600,000 is only about 1.3% of the estimated claims, and yet the cash is considered important to preserve other aspects of NWT. This is a very clear sign that there is no cash or metal backing the estimated $30M of unfulfilled customer orders. (keep in mind that this $30M is a guess at what the unfulfilled customers order total is by the author not the court, it could be more or far less)

FBI Raid?

May 5th, 3:10PM

I heard a report (which I have not been able to confirm) that a location associated with Northwest Territorial Mint was recently raided by the FBI, and that they discovered a fair bit of bullion (not in a company vault).
    That said, this is the type of thing that is not easy to confirm; usually government agencies do not confirm or deny investigations. Also, the fact that there was bullion is not unusual in this case (compared to a company that does not handle bullion). However, if true, this would answer a question that many have been asking (whether the government is investigating the situation).

May 6th, 7:35AM

UPDATE: It has been confirmed that the FBI has an ongoing investigation into the activities at Northwest Territorial Mint.
    Last edited by valerb; 7th May 2016 at 22:52.

"Here is the latest on that so called FBI raid on a location associated with NWTM. Our main source of information has to rely of others to provide some of this information that comes from outside of the courtroom and as you can see it can sometimes be way off in their interpretation or understanding of the actual facts."

May 8th 8:00AM

UPDATE: It looks like the raid "was not" by the FBI, but instead done by a deputy sheriff, to collect a judgment (not against NWTM), but could possibly have seized NWTM property. The FBI is, however, investigating what went on at NWT Mint.

So they sent Boss Hog's sidekick instead of the FBI? Everything will turn out fine, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    So they sent Boss Hog's sidekick instead of the FBI? Everything will turn out fine, lol.
    Well your appearance has answered the question as to where has Bone been, obviously out in left field for not taking his meds and here you are again as a result.

And sending Hog's sidekick, instead of the FBI, sure explains alot. They're too busy investigating the HildeBeast. I should be a Detective. I'd get more done than your "Didn't-see-Nuthins".

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    And sending Hog's sidekick, instead of the FBI, sure explains alot. They're too busy investigating the HildeBeast. I should be a Detective. I'd get more done than your "Didn't-see-Nuthins".
    Maybe, maybe not, since you only have so little free time . Maybe you could convince Bone your existence in reality is far more important for the good of man kind than Bones participation.