Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Northwest Territorial Mint - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Northwest Territorial Mint

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Put the **** for braines on your " ignore list " - Never have to "" refuse to read "" again - Valerb is a idiot - a troll at best - not worth my time - as far as Northwest goes - I got a letter in the mail - bla bla bla - you lost your money - bla bla - fill out the " proof of claim " for bla bla - send it to the " bankruptcy clerks office in Seattle " - the best you can hope for is documentation that you got ripped off - to try to take a loss on next years taxes .

Northwest has always sucked at delivery - this time - they suck on ice . Best you can do - is right it off - I used to buy stuff at Bullion Direct - was lucky on that one - didn't loose any money . In the end - it's only paper - and worst thing to do is cry over spilled milk or letting a troll like Valerb waste your time .
    Even worse is to spend an entire weekend ranting about a shipment that was short an ounce of Silver and how awful any dealer could ever be to actually make a mistake on an order and then have to come back on Monday and tell everyone, whoops, they checked the order and are sending the short ounce of Silver. Gee golly maybe they ain't so gosh darn bad afterall...
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Upcoming Dates & Information

May 2,2016

The Creditors' Meeting is on Wednesday, May 11. I expect a lot of information to come out of that meeting. As a reminder, while the meeting is intended for creditors, creditors are not obligated to go. If it were me, I would go if it was within reasonable driving distance. I expect to be able to get a copy of the audio of the meeting and post it here.
    Then on May 18, the bankruptcy schedules are due. This will likely include a lot of financial information as well, and answer many questions.

Finally, the court ordered a case management conference for Friday, June 3, 2016 at 1:30PM. By Friday, May 27, the Trustee is required to provide some other financial information. This meeting is listed as "no mandatory, but strictly voluntary" for all interested parties other than the Trustee. However, if you go, there are caveats (e.g. you should bring an attorney or be willing to enter into stipulations -- presumably you could just go and listen, but that is not clear).
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Wasn't that a Jewish-owned business? Just asking.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Wasn't that a Jewish-owned business? Just asking.
    I have no idea if Ross Hansen is Jewish or not.

As far as I know, it is a privately owned company and he is the only owner, for now!! No telling what might happen with that lawsuit.

Being the largest private mint in the US, it must be worth a small fortune, Jewish owner or not.

If you were to ask Bone or his shadow, they would both say yes, as all governments, corporations and companies of any size are only run by Jews. Nothing else is allowed in this world controlled by God's chosen people according to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I have no idea if Ross Hansen is Jewish or not.

As far as I know, it is a privately owned company and he is the only owner, for now!! No telling what might happen with that lawsuit.

Being the largest private mint in the US, it must be worth a small fortune, Jewish owner or not.

If you were to ask Bone or his shadow, they would both say yes, as all governments, corporations and companies of any size are only run by Jews. Nothing else is allowed in this world controlled by God's chosen people according to them!!!
    And you are almost completely wrong as usual.

I would say those entities are all in the kabbal.

Your fake Joo buddies are also all in the kabbal, and yes they are very influential, but the kabbal is more than just the Ashkenazim.

Vale, I'm sure that you'll figure it out.... eventually.
    Until then, your best bet would be to stick with what you know and quit posting your delusions.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

The UK ParlezMentir, basically a Corporation run by the Tribe, recently brought out a Statute (just as well the Scum can't make Law) that a Company that does not agree with Is-Ra-Els murder of stone throwing Palestinian kiddies, can no longer boycott them. Look at Ken Livingston, the only MP with good intentions to enter ParlezMentir since Guy Fawkes, silenced for speaking the truth that Hitler was supported by the Zionist Banksters before he turned his back on them. And anyone who dares speak the truth is labelled an Anti-Semite. An A-rab is a Semite ffs! Didn't the Zionist sink a US Naval vessel ffs. Traitors in the midst. Who else has played the "we've got a special stop picking on us card" to infinity.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 4th May 2016 at 15:49.

Question Love that fuktonium?

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    The UK ParlezMentir, basically a Corporation run by the Tribe, recently brought out a Statute (just as well the Scum can't make Law) that a Company that does not agree with Is-Ra-Els murder of stone throwing Palestinian kiddies, can no longer boycott them. Look at Ken Livingston, the only MP with good intentions to enter ParlezMentir since Guy Fawkes, silenced for speaking the truth that Hitler was supported by the Zionist Banksters before he turned his back on them. And anyone who dares speak the truth is labelled an Anti-Semite. An A-rab is a Semite ffs! Didn't the Zionist sink a US Naval vessel ffs. Traitors in the midst. Who else has played the "we've got a special stop picking on us card" to infinity.
    Only the scum who have convinced us that they can create money, that's who.

The same scum who controls the whorprations which "count" the 'merkin sheeple votes in total secrecy with absolutely no accountability or audit trail.

Yes the fluoride is strong in the people, and there is plenty of entertainment to keep one's mind occupied while it all goes to hell.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Only the scum who have convinced us that they can create money, that's who.

The same scum who controls the whorprations which "count" the 'merkin sheeple votes in total secrecy with absolutely no accountability or audit trail.

Yes the fluoride is strong in the people, and there is plenty of entertainment to keep one's mind occupied while it all goes to hell.

Wow, that was some pretty good tag teaming between you and your psychotic shadow in such a short time frame.

You two have to put together a consistent game plan on blaming the Jews for everything, as in those brilliant bastards "are" running the world or they "are not".

They either "are" controlling all those idiots killing each other in the middle east or they "are not".

It's bad enough the way they kill each other, but to think they can be controlled by a bunch of Brilliant Bastards Jews to do it, just blows the imagination.

If that is the case, the question then becomes, how many retards can you pack into several hundred million Muslims? The answer would have to be, a whooooooooooooooooooooooole bunch!!!!

**** for brains is on my ignore list - and I can only guess the dribble above this post - Nice to have him on IGNORE -- BUT _ I LOST MONEY __ AT Northwest - and fully agree with everyone EXCEPT for the TROLL .

Received letter in mail - filed a complaint - hope to get documentation to file next years taxes - Money is gone - The Rich get Richer - and the Middle Class goes away .

The only who will get any money from Northwest are the SCUM LAWYERS -

Sounds more like another internet basher that doesn't know what he is talking about.

You wouldn't file a complaint, you would file a Proof of Claims form, but that's just how these dumb ass clowns try to pile on.

Of course you would already know that if you had really gotten a notice to file a proof of claims form in the mail.

Try reading what you are trying to bash first, before you make an ass out of yourself "again".

I wonder what your terrorist brother filed when the terrorist traded his ass back to the Americans for five real terrorist.

I bet the I.G. is taking that complaint form to heart!!!

Bottom line BOOMER BERGDAHL, you need to put down the pie, pickup the phone and call 911 for some serious help!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 4th May 2016 at 21:31.