Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Northwest Territorial Mint - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Northwest Territorial Mint

"This has nothing to do with the bankruptcy, but it does show what they are talking about when NWTM states they do a huge business with the US Government."

Northwest Territorial Mint congratulates Navy Senior Chief Edward C. Byers Jr., the latest recipient of the Medal of Honor.

The designs for the Medal of Honor were created by Medallic Art Company, the 113-year-old division of Northwest Territorial Mint, whose Graco Awards Division mints medals for the U.S. military.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

"Here is a new posting by the Chapter 11 trustee over NWTM that pops up on their web site now. For all those that placed orders after April 1st, they are protected as I thought they might be, but what is going on right now is up in the air or at least as far as the public knows as of this morning."

Northwest Territorial Mint America’s supplier of military challenge coins, custom minted medals, and all things medallic for over 100 years.

The purpose of this website is to advise you that Northwest Territorial Mint filed bankruptcy on April 1, 2016.

If you placed your order with the company prior to that date and your check was negotiated then you are a creditor of the Northwest Territorial Mint bankruptcy.
    If your order check was not negotiated prior to that date your check will be returned to you in the near future.
    If your order was placed on or after April 1st your order will be filled in the regular course of business or we will return your check to you if the specific items are not currently available.

(Not really sure what he means by returning your check if the products are not currently available, unless they are being shut down!!!)

Thank you for your understanding and your business.

If you are a creditor of Northwest Territorial Mint you will need to file a Proof of Claim form with the Bankruptcy Court. Attached is a copy of that form and instructions for filling it out.
    You will need to submit that form to the following address:

United States Courthouse
    700 Stewart Street, Room 6301
    Seattle, WA 98101-1271

Please include the following information:

• The bankruptcy case number for the Northwest Territorial Mint Chapter 11 Bankruptcy filing is 16-11767-CMA
    • Please also include your order/purchase order numbers on unshipped orders, orders sold back, or refunds
    • If you paid by personal or business check please include a copy of the front and back of the check
    • If you paid by credit card please include a copy of the settled transaction verification
    • If you paid by money order or cashier’s check please include copies of the money order or cashier’s check stubs
    • If you paid by wire transfer please include a copy of the bank confirmation of sent wire transfer

The bankruptcy process can be confusing and frustrating for creditors. Thus in an effort to keep you informed of our progress, major events in the bankruptcy and the possible recovery we will from time to time be providing additional information to our website. The information will relate to the progress in the case, court dates and other relevant information to this case.

I, Mark Calvert, was appointed as Trustee on April 11th at 9 am.
    I am in the process of getting up to speed on the current situation. My intent is to have an initial creditors meeting on May 11th in the afternoon. At this meeting I will provide my initial findings, anticipated timelines and estimated recovery for the customers. I would appreciate your patience until May 11th so I can focus on completing my initial assessment and distribute the information to all creditors. My initial report will also be posted on this website in a downloadable format for your review.

I apologize for the burden this has placed on you and your family. I will do my best to maximize your recovery within a reasonable timeframe. If you are unable to wait until May 11th, please feel free to send me an email at Mark.Calvert@NWTMint.com. Once a week I will make an attempt to respond to all emails.

Northwest Territorial Mint® and Graco Awards® are registered trademarks of Northwest Territorial Mint, LLC

Copyright © 2016 Northwest Territorial Mint
    Last edited by valerb; 14th April 2016 at 06:06.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

The status at NWTM has been up in the air for the past 12 hours or so and has changed at least twice by 9 AM this morning.

As of last night and up until later this morning, it was difficult to gain access to their web site as most options directed you to the page posted above with no means of accessing any other part of their web site to order anything. All direct links to any government and generic bullion products will take you to this page.

As of this morning you will be redirected to their online ordering system from their main page which wasn't the case over night.

They have halted all direct sales of any .999 bullion products with the exception of, from the best I can tell from looking at the existing site, anything the US Mint produces as a specialty product and apparently they put out a bunch. They are offering proof issues for the ASE but not the garden variety everyone stacks in volume.

They are not selling the Maple or Philharmonic.

Unless you are looking for a special Product the US Mint produces, there is nothing out there that is reasonably priced other than a generic quarter for $1.25 each.

They are still offering their extensive line of military coins badges and ribbons. Well at least in brass, I forgot to check if the Silver version will still be available but I assume it is as well as there much cheaper Brass versions.

They still have Copper bullets for sale, along with their set of Brass balls, which is probably appropriate right now!!!

An honest guess might be the chapter 11 trustee said no more orders today for shipments in June or July. A more likely scenario is to force them to produce some product before you can sell it. Then you get into available cash to run your business that way versus coughing up a few millions to the Lawsuit that they are demanding. Meanwhile NWTM doesn't want to give them anything until they go through the appeals process.

So unless your looking for expensive US Mint products or some military memorabilia, don't look here for any .999 Silver this "afternoon" and for who knows how long.

I will keep posting as much information as I find it.
    Last edited by valerb; 14th April 2016 at 09:26.

Northwest Territorial Mint is out of the .999 business as stated above for the time being.

They are still in business, but not from any of the links provided on this forum as they all are directed to the Bullion side which has halted business until?????????????????

The remaining business can be found at http://www.nwtmint.com/ which takes you to a page that gives you the option of which product types you are interested in, but it's all basically run through the online store.

There you can find all the US Mint products plus links to all of the none bullion items.

Here is a link to one of many items that comes in different types of metals and this one is 1.6 ounces of Silver. I guess you have to dig around to find these things.

https://store.nwtmint.com/product_de...ilver_Antique/

I don't know if they are still producing them as ordered or if they are just a vault filled with these things for sale.

"This is just his speculative early guesstimate, might be right and might be very high or even low if NWTM was filling all the small orders to minimize the total number of creditors and not the total amount of Dollars involved. We will find out sooner rather than later when they publish their list. Never the less here is his latest findings to date:"

~$30M-$40M Owed Customers?

April 16, 2016 8:25AM EST

I am going through Proof of Claim forms that have been filed so far, trying to estimate how much money is owed NWT Mint customers.
    At this point, 140 claims have been filed, totaling $2.5M. It seems that almost all of them are from individuals that are owed money, mostly for bullion. The average claim is about $17,000. We also know that about $10M is owed the ~17 customers who made the list of 20 largest unsecured claims, and that there are about 3,000 creditors (based on the number of people listed in the bankruptcy petition).
    With about 3,000 expected creditors, if each claim averaged $17,000, that would be $51M. However, the $17,000 average claim is based on the people who have submitted claims fairly early, and it is often the people who are owed the most who file claims quickly (with Bullion Direct, the average claim was somewhere around 1/2 of the average of the early Proof of Claim forms). On the other hand, only 1 of the top 20 creditors has filed a claim so far.From these numbers, my hunch is that the total owed customers will be around $30M-$40M (which does not include the $12.5M defamation judgment, money owed businesses, the IRS,e tc.).
    Last edited by valerb; 16th April 2016 at 08:29.

I asked for a clarification on this $12.5 million judgment against NWTM versus the much published $38 million that everyone talks about.

The $12.5 million is the portion set directly against NWTM and the remaining is split between Ross Hansen and one of his employees. I don't know what their individual lawsuit amounts are of the remaining nearly $26 million, but the creditors will never have to deal with any of that portion, maybe!!!

This still looks bad for Ross Hansen if he doesn't get this reversed or substantially reduced, as he can lose the company over this, maybe!!!

You never know what might be found once you start turning things upside down in a bankruptcy process.

I continue refuse to read your BS Vulvaverb.
    However, while searching for viable posts, my eyes read titles involuntarily.

Must be very difficult to speak with so much NWTM gouging your tonsils.

Thankfully I was correct in '09 in regards to your john.

I continue to refuse to read your BS Vulvaverb.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    I continue to refuse to read your BS Vulvaverb.

It's also difficult to decipher one of your cryptic rants, but if you were actually reading you would see someone else is doing all the hard work.

Put the **** for braines on your " ignore list " - Never have to "" refuse to read "" again - Valerb is a idiot - a troll at best - not worth my time - as far as Northwest goes - I got a letter in the mail - bla bla bla - you lost your money - bla bla - fill out the " proof of claim " for bla bla - send it to the " bankruptcy clerks office in Seattle " - the best you can hope for is documentation that you got ripped off - to try to take a loss on next years taxes .

Northwest has always sucked at delivery - this time - they suck on ice . Best you can do - is right it off - I used to buy stuff at Bullion Direct - was lucky on that one - didn't loose any money . In the end - it's only paper - and worst thing to do is cry over spilled milk or letting a troll like Valerb waste your time .