Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Northwest Territorial Mint - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Northwest Territorial Mint

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Are you talking to yourself

No you idiot, there is no voice on this forum, I posted 128 times on this thread and then came back and viewed my own posts 26,812 times because I have a serious short term memory problem.

PS I recognize my memory problems are a slight deviation from the norm, which means I am not senile.
    Last edited by valerb; 1st February 2019 at 17:06.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Now we have a tiny fraction of the latest court hearing posted by about.ag which doesn't do any justice to the actual hearing. I do not agree with his assessment that the judge was truly sincere when saying the attorneys all have great reputations, I'm sure he was only pandering to them while smacking them around like they were third graders at times. He has given them until something like March 1st to enter additional Declarations, not because he has a new list of problems for them to answer, but more like lets get it done right this time and specifically assigned what he wanted in detail and it's a bunch. A new hearing is set for March 13th. In the first part of the hearing he acknowledges that he is not like many other judges and he does read everything they provide. He also makes a point of probably not allowing this reorg to go forward as it did if they had submitted correct monthly statements to the court so he would have known how much trouble they were really in. There is also a statement in the hearing where they claimed the assets were worth about $5 million Dollars in the beginning and that would have provided some relief to the creditors. Then one of the lawyers tried to say the administrative cost would have eaten up all of that money. Of course the judge is no idiot, he quickly stated how in the world could you have anywhere near $5 million in charges when you had hardly been involved in the case at that time. It's something to hear how these clowns have been hiding things and doing one thing after another that is against the bankruptcy rules. He also makes it clear that he has to determine which things to allow and not allow for payments and that the total $5 million being billed might actually end up under the banks $2 Million account. I'm sure that made them feel extra special. The judge told them it was their decision to not submit quarterly billing and now they are in a real bind. Of course it would have been brought to the courts attention much sooner that they were running out of money and the place would have been shut down a long time ago for lack of funds. Then again he doesn't believe so much of the billing is justified as in helping the FBI without a court order.
    I believe in the last hearing he wanted to know why they spent so much money suing Diane Erdman when he had judged her insolvent and she still is. They then tried to sum up the amounts of money they hoped to potentially collect from different sources and it appeared that the amount would not cover the expense to sue her. Nothing for the estate if the attorneys is being paid all of the collections to cover his fees. It just doesn't get any better than some of the crap these guys have pulled. It's obvious that other judges really don't pay much attention to detail and now they have run into a hornets nest of their own making. When you listen to the tapes you know why I would like to see someone or two in a cell right next to Hansen. At one point the judge stated that the attorney that sued Hansen's girlfriend argued successfully in court that her position is not a valid position and won and now your in my court trying to use her same argument that you said was not a valid argument, you have to love the balls on these guys. Several times these guys tried to argue they have been doing this the same way for 25 years and the judge said he didn't care, they were wrong and it's going to be done correctly this time. Some tried to argue with him past his patients and he said that's it now your going to listen to me. A lot of it is mundane things and a lot of it is your an idiot and not in my court, not with this bankruptcy.This is very interesting to explain why every bankruptcy has ended the same way with the attorneys sucking every penny out of the estates they can with judges allowing it to happen.

For anyone interested in listening to the court hearing, it's just over 90 minutes long at http://about.ag/pics/bk/nwt/2023.mp3

More Questions for Professionals

February 2, 2019 10:30AM EST

The hearing can be summed up when Judge Alston referred to Gearin, Neu (who works a bit with Gearin), and Northrup as excellent lawyers with a great reputation... but that something happened here, maybe he will never know what, that is deeply disturbing. One recurring theme was information withheld from the court, such as the fact that NWTM was administatively insolvent if liquidated (e.g. a "fire sale" wouldn't result in enough money to pay all the professionals).

One key takeaway for Calvert is that Calvert was loaning the company money and not reporting it as loans. The judge even included one loan for $8,907.56 for various expenses that NWTM paid Calvert, where the Monthly Operating Report listed a payment payable to "Transfer" (not "Mark Thomas Calvert"), with a description of "TRANSFER" (not "Payback of loan" or "For expenses incurred"). Wow! Not only was he supposed to check the box saying that he loaned money, he hid it as "TRANSFER" (which to someone naive like me would sound like it was going to another NWTM account).

One key takeaway for Gearin is that Gearin kept making it sound like the company was administatively solvent, when in fact it was not, and Judge Alston might have made different decisions if he had known that.

One key takeawy for Northrup is that he forwarded a letter from a client to Gearin, possibly breaking attorney-client privledge.

Judge Alston had another list of questions for the professionals, that they must include in declarations due March 1.
    Last edited by valerb; 3rd February 2019 at 07:53.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Next we have copies of letters submitted by Hansen's general counsel "Fullington" back in 2015 and one from an audit done in 2016 by "Vasquez" a few weeks prior to the bankruptcy.

The below statement is from about.ag and his interpretation of these letters. They are in a format that I can not copy to our forum but I've attached a link to both for anyone interested in reading them.

The letters are very interesting as they go into conversations at that time with Hansen and concerns, especially the first one from his general council.

On the surface it appears that Hansen might have been trying to protect himself with asking his general council to write a letter of what the general council concerns are of the business condition.

Likewise it appears that the general council is doing what he should have done and protected his own ass by stating what he suspected might be going on and giving advice rather Hansen would follow it or not.

If he had said everything was hunky dory then he would have opened the door for Hansen's defense and put himself on the hot seat legally as he knew better or suspected as much.

Letters

From: Greg Fullington, General Counsel, Northwest Territorial Mint: http://about.ag/pics/bk/nwt/us/63a.pdf

From: J. Dino Vasquez Attorney at Law: http://about.ag/pics/bk/nwt/us/63b.pdf

Ross Aware of Potential Fraud in 2015

February 18, 2019 1:40PM EST

Recently filed court documents show that on September 22, 2015 Ross Hansen asked Greg Fullington (NWTM's General Counsel) to look into the criminal charges against Hannes Tulving, Jr., and assess what sentence Hansen might receive for the same charge based on his criminal history. The next day, Fullington asked for permission to, among other things, audit the stored metal. Hansen denied the request, instead asking Fullington to draft a document explaining his concerns.
    On September 28, 2015, Fullington sent a letter to Hansen, including:

•"It is my opinion that NWTM and Ross Hansen are more likely than not engaging in business practices that amount to fraud, misappropriation of customer funds, and Ponzi scheme pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1343 and 17 C.F.R. § 180.1. It is my belief that these business practices expose NWTM and Ross Hansen to criminal and civil liability."

•"NWTM has used some of the [metal customers stored] to fulfill bullion orders" (note the "has used", not "may have used")

•"Any statement that is sent to customers stating that they have a certain amount of stored bullion, when in fact they do not, is fraud."

•"NWTM is using customer payments to fulfill other customer’s orders, pay debts of NWTM, and return money to previous customers who did not receive their orders. These actions are keeping NWTM in business. ... No audit is necessary to realize these activities are taking place at NWTM. ... these business practices are a violation of the law"

After receiving this letter, Hansen hired J. Dino Vasquez of Karr Tuttle to conduct an audit of NWTM's business practices to see if they adhered to the 2008 Consent Decree (but not to see if the usage of stored metal was legal, or whether using customer funds to pay for previous orders was legal). The letter from Karr Tuttle, dated 24 days before the bankruptcy filing, said that they believed that NWTM was "substantially compliant" with the Consent Decree. As someone who has studied the Consent Decree extensively and cross-referenced it with NWTM's actual business practices, I am shocked that the law firm came to the conclusion that they did. It did not address the incorrect "specified number of days" for shipping (3.3a), the lack of automatic refund when the "drop dead" date was reached (3.3f), and the non-immediate refund of money (3.3f).
    Last edited by valerb; 20th February 2019 at 00:33.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    No you idiot, there is no voice on this forum, I posted 128 times on this thread and then came back and viewed my own posts 26,812 times because I have a serious short term memory problem.

PS I recognize my memory problems are a slight deviation from the norm, which means I am not senile.

How rude

Are you talking to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by valerb

How rude

I'll tell you what is rude, making fun of elderly people because they have serious memory problems. Didn't they teach you any manners in Japan?

No wonder they sent you back to America
    Last edited by valerb; 22nd February 2019 at 12:39.

I'll tell you what is rude, making fun of elderly people because they have serious memory problems. Didn't they teach you any manners in Japan?

No wonder they sent you back to America
    Damn, that comment was very jew of you.
    I wish it were 6 million and 1

Damn, that comment was very jew of you.
    I wish it were 6 million and 1

I guess that's probably a Japanese way of thinking, get pissed off and want to exterminate someone or everyone as your ancestors did back in WWII.

I'm not really sure how that applies to me, I know your family was in cahoots with the Nazi during WWII, so I understand your hatred and disappointment that your team wasn't successful in doing away with all Jews!!

But then your family wasn't all that successful in doing away with all the Chinese and Koreans either, no matter how many they slaughtered.

However, I'm not a Jew and have no idea how far back you might have to search to find one if any in my family, but it doesn't matter if there were any as they were a thing of the past diluted into Christians and none believers.

I can tell you there does not seem to be any hint of anyone from your part of the world in my family as I've seen pictures going back into the 1800's, but since they came here in the 1500's from Scotland, that's a long time to filter out any crossbreeding that might have taken place over the centuries. But then I don't see Jews as being any different than other Caucasians, just a religious thing and I don't care what religion someone is as long as they do not try to convert me into their religion.

Maybe I shouldn't tell you this but one of my daughters married a half breed from Korea, well his mother was from Korea anyway. No they didn't have any children.

Guess what, I wouldn't care if they did, it's not our goal in life to be a pure white nation or one religion and definitely not one to exclude the Jewish faith, it's just to hope everyone can get along, while we bleach the none whiteness out of them of course.

Think about it, maybe if our war planners back in the summer of 1945 had planned different targets, your parents might never have been born or you for that matter to be harassing old farts on this forum because of serious memory deficits.

However you may very well still have some grandparents alive that share you hatred of the Jews and the Chinese and Koreans today. Old habits die hard.

Incase you haven't figured it out yet, I'd be out here bashing a$$hole bigots that hated Japs just like we have one bashing Jews all the time or is it two now?

I guess that's probably a Japanese way of thinking, get pissed off and want to exterminate someone or everyone as your ancestors did back in WWII.

I'm not really sure how that applies to me, I know your family was in cahoots with the Nazi during WWII, so I understand your hatred and disappointment that your team wasn't successful in doing away with all Jews!!

But then your family wasn't all that successful in doing away with all the Chinese and Koreans either, no matter how many they slaughtered.

However, I'm not a Jew and have no idea how far back you might have to search to find one if any in my family, but it doesn't matter if there were any as they were a thing of the past diluted into Christians and none believers.

I can tell you there does not seem to be any hint of anyone from your part of the world in my family as I've seen pictures going back into the 1800's, but since they came here in the 1500's from Scotland, that's a long time to filter out any crossbreeding that might have taken place over the centuries. But then I don't see Jews as being any different than other Caucasians, just a religious thing and I don't care what religion someone is as long as they do not try to convert me into their religion.

Maybe I shouldn't tell you this but one of my daughters married a half breed from Korea, well his mother was from Korea anyway. No they didn't have any children.

Guess what, I wouldn't care if they did, it's not our goal in life to be a pure white nation or one religion and definitely not one to exclude the Jewish faith, it's just to hope everyone can get along, while we bleach the none whiteness out of them of course.

Think about it, maybe if our war planners back in the summer of 1945 had planned different targets, your parents might never have been born or you for that matter to be harassing old farts on this forum because of serious memory deficits.

However you may very well still have some grandparents alive that share you hatred of the Jews and the Chinese and Koreans today. Old habits die hard.

Incase you haven't figured it out yet, I'd be out here bashing a$$hole bigots that hated Japs just like we have one bashing Jews all the time or is it two now?
    Too much text.

TLDR please

Too much text.

TLDR please

Which parts, the ones regarding your family slaughtering the Chinese and Koreans and in bed with the Nazi party during WWII.

The part where by chance your family line just happened to survive WWII bombings

or maybe the parts about your being a bigot like one other member that visits this forum on a semi regular basis?

Remember it's not just for you, it's also for me so I can remember these things when I go back and read this forum over and over again because there is no voice to listen to that will refresh my fading memory banks.

If it wasn't for written history, how would any of us know what really happened during the last world war or anything in history.

1 of 2

Professionals Filed Their Declarations

March 7, 2019 10:05AM EST

The bankruptcy professionals -- Mark Northrup (the attorney who represented the unsecured creditors committee), Mark Calvert (the Trustee), and Michael Gearin (the attorney representing Calvert) have all filed declarations that Judge Alston required of them. This was done late Monday.

I have gone over the declarations fairly thoroughly, but there is a bit more I still need to go through. One of the first things that I noticed was that Calvert seemed to blatantly ignore a number of requests, made at least one pretty big (yet not serious) error, and provided non-details (e.g. giving names, dates and dollar amounts of coins sold, but no hint as to what was sold). The error I noticed was Calvert's "investigation" showing that Atkins IP solely provided copyright advice (when in reality they filed a trademark application, likely accounting for most of the payment).

Less than 24 hours after the filing, however, Judge Alston sent Gearin a letter listing 5 items that Calvert omitted (and 1 that Gearin omitted), and asking them to file the missing information by tonight.

In separate posts, I will go over some of the details discovered.

Gearin's Declaration

March 7, 2019 1:20PM EST

One key takeaway from Gearin's declaration is that he stated that he was incorrect at the February 1, 2019 hearing when he said that everyone knew that the estate was administratively insolvent since the beginning of the case, and wishes to correct the record in that regard.

Similarly, he addressed an email he sent to a UCC member stating that she had not sent documents Gearin requested, when in fact she had. Gearin now says "It appears that I had forgotten about Mr. Northrup's prior disclosure of documents to me."

Gearin also supplied, as Judge Alston requested, copies of emails communicating with the attorney of the man who was the subject of a settlement agreement that was accidentally disclosed by a UCC member to Ross Hansen.

Calvert's Declaration

March 7, 2019 1:00PM EST

The first item Calvert addressed in his declaration was Judge Alston's request that Calvert "state your due diligence prior to entering into an agreement with" the CEO Calvert hired. While Calvert mentioned that he interviewed the candidate and liked his sales forecast, and that the UCC interviewed him as well, I saw no mention of any active steps beyond that (such as checking references, or probing interview questions).

As I previously mentioned, Calvert (remember, he touts that he is a licensed Private Investigator) said "I investigated why" payments had been made to Atkins Intellectual Property. He mentioned questions about copyright issues on coins NWTM has sold. However, his whiz-bang PI skills apparently didn't detect that Atkins filed a trademark application about 2 months before the main $1,585 payment. Hmmm.

Calvert stated that NWTM received 8 (yes, eight) grand jury subpoenas. No further details about the subpoenas were given (they will be presented to Judge Alston for in-camera review, where they will not become public).

Calvert was asked about $1.2M of coins sold in 2016 after Calvert took over NWTM. He provided a 3-page list complete with order #, customer name, date shipped, month and year, and amount. Some of the customers are clearly individuals or businesses, while a few customers have names of "SHOWROOM", "Employee Mint", and "SALES SAMPLES". He stated that this inventory was mostly numismatics, and that "NWTM continued the business of buying and selling numismatics during the bankruptcy case." This is news to me, that NWTM was in the business of buying numismatics.

He mentions the sale of a spectrometer for "approximately $4,000" and who it was sold to, but oddly I cannot find the name of the buyer in any monthly operating report.

Calvert was asked to address what is left in the case. He mentioned liquidating the inventory, resolving items seized by the King County Sheriff in 2016, claims based on transfers made by Diane Erdmann, and paying administrative claims. He mentions nothing of the NWTM name, website, customer list, copyrights, trademark, and other intellectual property.

Judge Alston's request for more information from Calvert includes: why he checked "no" on monthly operating reports suggesting that no payments were made to professionals when in fact they were, why Calvert reimbursed himself and/or his company Cascade Capital without Court approval, the addition of some emails that Calvert did not include but was supposed to, clarification as to whether Calvert spoke with a specific attorney, and why the remaining tasks have not been completed and when Calvert expects them to be completed.

UPDATE March 7, 2019 7:20PM EST:

This came from Northrup's declaration, but it "belongs" to Calvert. It came out that on November 16, 2017, 6 weeks before NWTM shut down without notice to employees, Calvert let the UCC know that he was preparing to do exactly that. Despite having a $10M offer to buy the company, Calvert presented the UCC with a 3-page "NWTM Close Down Action Items" list, with 52 items and a timeline for each. Some would say that he expected not to get the $10M (remember that the buyer, Gary Anderson, tried unsuccessfully raising the $500K downpayment via GoFundMe), others would praise Calvert for being pro-active
    Last edited by valerb; 8th March 2019 at 20:51.