Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

time to get next mini bar
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: time to get next mini bar

Smile time to get next mini bar

my two brothers and i will split a 1000 oz mini bar for july. will place a buy order for 11.60 for a july mini bar contract. if the manipulators want to give away the silver for that ill take it and suggest others to do the same...open an account and TAKE DELIVERY OF A FUTURES CONTRACT AND BE A PART OF COLLAPSING THE MANIPULATION.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    my two brothers and i will split a 1000 oz mini bar for july. will place a buy order for 11.60 for a july mini bar contract. if the manipulators want to give away the silver for that ill take it and suggest others to do the same...open an account and TAKE DELIVERY OF A FUTURES CONTRACT AND BE A PART OF COLLAPSING THE MANIPULATION.
    I'm not buying the manipulation part unless you are talking about the manipulation of those who continue push silver on us in exchange for our worthless federal reserve notes and leave us with more broken promises. But having said that, at least you guys are smart enough to not be paying $14.00+ for $11.88 silver. But who among you gets to hold on to that honker?

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Wink

Put This In Your Pike & Honk It---

The Most I've Ever Paid Is $5.25---
    '

Default Delivery charges

Where do you open an account?
    Can any full service brokerage do this? (I have several brokers; never tried any futures contracts, mainly just equities, bonds, options, etc.)

About how much is the shipping, etc for a 1000 oz mini bar?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LETMYSILVERGO View Post
    Put This In Your Pike & Honk It---

The Most I've Ever Paid Is $5.25---
    So you're here to basically stir **** up, look like an ass with your overblown avatars and quotes (which makes anything you post incredibly hard to read), and pander to folks, saying you're a silver-guy. NO silver folks I know have ever stopped buying, except the ones that were either too undisciplined to save pennies, or they gave up. I wondered why your posts gave the impression that you needed a home. Makes sense now.

The sad thing is, I actually liked some of things you said along the way...I just stopped paying attention once your posts got too difficult to read through all the garbage you pasted to your profile-posts. Not like you care...you've bashed me many times, but several other folks have said the same thing.

Flame away man...you've illustrated your true colors with this post. Now I know EXACTLY who you are.

Waiting for your response...'cause I know you'll let this goat be gotten. And please...feel free to put me on your "bignor" list. It would be an honor.

you got it
    '

....... 11.60 for a july mini bar contract. if the manipulators want to give away the silver for that ill take it....
    Has it occurred to you that in July the price may be $8.00 and you will have to buy at $11.60 to fulfill your contract?

In that case, who will have "given it away?"

Smile more details..

my younger brother has a few hundred ounces, my older brother will make change in hundred ounce bars for me and him he will keep the big bar....as for the manipulation i claim.. i refer to the naked short trading done by the investment houses with the blessing from the fed.... ive been in a while and ive seen enough to conclude the comex is not a collective market place of buyers sellers and hedgers and speculators rather add to that the MARKET MAKER THE FED AND ITS HELPERS...THE PREDOMINANT INFLUENCE..LIKE A MAGICIANS CLUB...ONLY FEW KNOW THE SECRETS....THE AUDIENCE IS TO BE FOOLED...its agreed amongst many that the central banks print paper/raise and lower interest rates/hold "gold" reserves/hold secret meetings that are not transparent to frree people....... what is not readily agreed upon is what else they do... and that is to the bankers benifit just as a magician attempts to not reveal its tricks to the audience........more to explain but i hope i made my point....as to opening an acoount ihave penson in chicago as my broker their are more just google futures brokers....for shipping i paid 450$ on my last bar ...thats when thru my brokers shipping... u are eligble to drive to new york and pick up or arrange shipping from their warehouses as told to me from my broker..

Smile maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Has it occurred to you that in July the price may be $8.00 and you will have to buy at $11.60 to fulfill your contract?

In that case, who will have "given it away?"
    that may be true....actually that would be great...im holding for five to ten years...i know that if the price is PUSHED low enough the pysical will be all absorbed and the fraud is over.....if spot got to $8.00 i dont think u will find physical less then 12.00....i claim a fraud market exists in precious metals...if they claim the spot price is $1.00 per ounce what is the correct response then???? " aw shucks i screwed up in my investments and i should just dump this crap"!! " no" is my answer...the powers that be are pushing for more fraud and double standards to try and fix problems that were created by fraud and double standands...if silver gets to that level on the spot market ill be happy..time to get as much as u can these next two years..

...for shipping i paid 450$ on my last bar...
    So...you pay $11.60/oz + $0.45/oz for shipping = $12.05/oz (min.).

The current spot is approx. $11.90. Not a bad deal, really. Even if, at date of delivery, the spot is $8, you will only be down 33%, compared to those who are currently buying rounds at positive premiums.

Do you have an exit strat? A single, solid 1000oz hunk is BIG. I doubt you could pawn it off on any private investor. But since you are getting it pretty much on par with spot (and don't have to worry about covering premium spreads), you could sell it directly to a big dealer/producer.

But I've never sold any silver so I'm pretty much just talking out of my a$$.