Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
2016 ASE sales from the US Mint - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 95

Thread: 2016 ASE sales from the US Mint

  1. #81
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Tuesday October 25th, the US Mint has shipped 3,675,000 ASE's for the month of October and 34,250,500 YTD.

    How things can turn around in a hurry at the mint. Last week they shipped 1,325,000 in four days and they have only shipped 250,000 ounces in the next three days.

    250,000 ounces is a lot at our level, but it only represents 1,750,000 ounce for a month at that rate and that is a poor shipping month.

    No matter what the final total is for this month, it will still be considered a good month by any standards, with the exceptions for the month of January.

    They shipped over 4 million in each of the months from February thru May and they still have four more days to reach that level for October.

    And they didn't do it having only shipped 150,000 ounces over the last four shipping days of the month or at least they didn't report shipping more than that. Still a good month.

    For the month of October the US Mint shipped 3,825,000 ASE's and 34,400,500 YTD


    Actually in 2012 they shipped less than they did in both 2010 and 2011.

    How much less they ship this year versus 2015 remains to be seen, but it's not likely they will ship anywhere near the 12,599,500 needed to catch last years record setting pace in the next two months.

    November and December combined might bring in another 4 - 7 million ounces

    Unless there is some strong buying in November and December, it is looking as though they might very well ship less than they did back in 2013 and possibly even 2011 if they have two more weak months.

    November and December are typically weaker months with December being consistently a weak month year after year and usually in the 1 million to less than 3 million range

    Last year was an exception when they shipped just over 7 million ASE's, but they shipped just under 5 million in November to reach that level.

    ASE and Maple sales volume are definitely down this year compared to last based on the premiums and sales figures posted for ASE's and the shear number of discount sales on Maples for months on end.

    There is always next year, 2013 had an increase in sales by 9.5 million ASE's for a come back to set a new record.

    Here are the US Mint ASE totals

    2007 -- 9,028,036

    2008 - 20,583,000

    2009 - 30,459,000

    2010 - 34,764,500

    2011 - 40,020,000

    2012 - 33,121,500

    2013 - 42,675,000

    2014 - 44,006,000

    2015 - 47,000,000

    2016 - ???????????
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd November 2016 at 03:15.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    And they didn't do it having only shipped 150,000 ounces over the last four shipping days of the month or at least they didn't report shipping more than that. Still a good month.

    For the month of October the US Mint shipped 3,825,000 ASE's and 34,400,500 YTD


    Actually in 2012 they shipped less than they did in both 2010 and 2011.

    How much less they ship this year versus 2015 remains to be seen, but it's not likely they will ship anywhere near the 12,599,500 needed to catch last years record setting pace in the next two months.

    November and December combined might bring in another 4 - 7 million ounces

    Unless there is some strong buying in November and December, it is looking as though they might very well ship less than they did back in 2013 and possibly even 2011 if they have two more weak months.

    November and December are typically weaker months with December being consistently a weak month year after year and usually in the 1 million to less than 3 million range

    Last year was an exception when they shipped just over 7 million ASE's, but they shipped just under 5 million in November to reach that level.

    ASE and Maple sales volume are definitely down this year compared to last based on the premiums and sales figures posted for ASE's and the shear number of discount sales on Maples for months on end.

    There is always next year, 2013 had an increase in sales by 9.5 million ASE's for a come back to set a new record.

    Here are the US Mint ASE totals

    2007 -- 9,028,036

    2008 - 20,583,000

    2009 - 30,459,000

    2010 - 34,764,500

    2011 - 40,020,000

    2012 - 33,121,500

    2013 - 42,675,000

    2014 - 44,006,000

    2015 - 47,000,000

    2016 - ???????????

    As of Tuesday November 1st, the US Mint has shipped 220,000 ASE's for the month of November and 34,620,500 YTD.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Tuesday November 1st, the US Mint has shipped 220,000 ASE's for the month of November and 34,620,500 YTD.

    As of Monday November 7th, the US Mint has shipped 370,000 ASE's for the month of November and 34,770,500 YTD.

    Shipments have continued to slide from the US Mint, with only 770,000 ASE's over the past 12 shipping days or basically just over a half month.

    Orders can always pickup, but November is starting off at the pace we saw back in July, August and September.

    The dealers are still holding the same premiums on ASE's, but he Maples are starting to move again.

    Last week Provident Metals was running a sale on Maples at $1.79 over for any quantity as a one week special.

    Gainesville has also lowered their premium on Maples to $1.69 which is the lowest premium any of the large dealers has sold them this year and they are selling them on an any quantity basis at that price.

    No telling where the spot price is heading next, but these any quantity premiums is a pretty good deal for a government round, especially when most dealers are still selling generic rounds for near $1 or more in premiums for small quantities.

    I don't know how long Gainesville will continue their sale of Maples as it may very well have just been put up to match Providents weekly special they are starting to offer for select items, but it was still available as I write this on Monday PM.

    http://www.gainesvillecoins.com/prod...irculated.aspx
    Last edited by valerb; 7th November 2016 at 23:23.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

    As of Monday November 7th, the US Mint has shipped 370,000 ASE's for the month of November and 34,770,500 YTD.

    Shipments have continued to slide from the US Mint, with only 770,000 ASE's over the past 12 shipping days or basically just over a half month.

    Orders can always pickup, but November is starting off at the pace we saw back in July, August and September.

    The dealers are still holding the same premiums on ASE's, but he Maples are starting to move again.

    Last week Provident Metals was running a sale on Maples at $1.79 over for any quantity as a one week special.

    Gainesville has also lowered their premium on Maples to $1.69 which is the lowest premium any of the large dealers has sold them this year and they are selling them on an any quantity basis at that price.

    No telling where the spot price is heading next, but these any quantity premiums is a pretty good deal for a government round, especially when most dealers are still selling generic rounds for near $1 or more in premiums for small quantities.

    I don't know how long Gainesville will continue their sale of Maples as it may very well have just been put up to match Providents weekly special they are starting to offer for select items, but it was still available as I write this on Monday PM.

    http://www.gainesvillecoins.com/prod...irculated.aspx

    As of Wednesday November 9th, the US Mint has shipped 645,000 ASE's for the month of November and 35,045,500 YTD

    Gainesville's sale on Maple's has ended.

    Provident Metals has posted the first increase in ASE Premiums since last July of 5 cents each. Wrong, APMEX had one price change in August.

    Is this the start of the predicted run on everything precious metals with a Trump win or a dealer just sticking his BIG toe in the water to see what happens???

    Scary times, the DOW taking a dive of almost a thousand points last night before bouncing back for a $257 gain for the day, who got sucked into that one???

    Japan is starting off with a bang tonight and they don't seem to be worried about the world crumbling underneath them any longer, foolish bastards, haven't they been reading the news!!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 10th November 2016 at 09:57.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  5. #85
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

    As of Wednesday November 9th, the US Mint has shipped 645,000 ASE's for the month of November and 35,045,500 YTD

    Gainesville's sale on Maple's has ended.

    Provident Metals has posted the first increase in ASE Premiums since last July of 5 cents each. Wrong, APMEX had one price change in August.

    Is this the start of the predicted run on everything precious metals with a Trump win or a dealer just sticking his BIG toe in the water to see what happens???

    Scary times, the DOW taking a dive of almost a thousand points last night before bouncing back for a $257 gain for the day, who got sucked into that one???

    Japan is starting off with a bang tonight and they don't seem to be worried about the world crumbling underneath them any longer, foolish bastards, haven't they been reading the news!!!!



    As of Monday November 14th, the US Mint has shipped 1,045,000 ASE's for the month of November and 35,445,500 YTD.

    The price takes a hit and the dealers are jumping all over this right now. The mint didn't report Monday's activity until Tuesday and I've already seen Tuesday's results as well.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  6. #86
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

    As of Monday November 14th, the US Mint has shipped 1,045,000 ASE's for the month of November and 35,445,500 YTD.

    The price takes a hit and the dealers are jumping all over this right now. The mint didn't report Monday's activity until Tuesday and I've already seen Tuesday's results as well.


    As of Tuesday November 15th, the US Mint has shipped 1,895,000 ASEs' for the month of November and 36,295,500 YTD.

    Normally I would say they wouldn't ship 850,000 ASE's in one day, but with a huge stock pile they have built up, no telling what they are capable of pushing out the shipping dock and grateful to be unloading them on anyone!!

    Just a note on this huge increase in such a short time, it's the dealers or someone else buying, but not a result from our dealers selling as the premiums are still stagnate.

    It must be tough to try and decide what to do, hold and wait for even lower prices or jump and buy now.

    Hillary got Trumped, so what's next for the markets other than upward for who knows how long???

    A BREXIT times 10 type collapse in the stock market sure hasn't happened yet, maybe next week, next month, next year or will it be another decade???

    Last edited by valerb; 16th November 2016 at 03:14.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  7. #87
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Tuesday November 15th, the US Mint has shipped 1,895,000 ASEs' for the month of November and 36,295,500 YTD.

    Normally I would say they wouldn't ship 850,000 ASE's in one day, but with a huge stock pile they have built up, no telling what they are capable of pushing out the shipping dock and grateful to be unloading them on anyone!!

    Just a note on this huge increase in such a short time, it's the dealers or someone else buying, but not a result from our dealers selling as the premiums are still stagnate.

    It must be tough to try and decide what to do, hold and wait for even lower prices or jump and buy now.

    Hillary got Trumped, so what's next for the markets other than upward for who knows how long???

    A BREXIT times 10 type collapse in the stock market sure hasn't happened yet, maybe next week, next month, next year or will it be another decade???




    As of Thursday November 17th, the US Mint has shipped 2,045,000 ASE's for the month of November and 36,445,500 YTD.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  8. #88
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post


    As of Thursday November 17th, the US Mint has shipped 2,045,000 ASE's for the month of November and 36,445,500 YTD.


    As of Friday November 18th, the US Mint has shipped 2,196,000 ASE's for the month of November and 36,596,500 YTD.


    With just over a week left in November for shipping and December being a typically low shipping month, are there any more surprises left this year?

    I'm curious what the US Mint will do with a ton of excess ASE's if they are overstocked, assuming they haven't already made deals to dump the excess.

    Without a huge demand in the next several weeks, this years total looks to be under the 2013 year total and if it really falls short is could even be below the total in 2011 for the second time.

    The Mint always tries to get a jump on the next years product as early as they can to meet the huge demand in January so as not to fall far behind.

    If the orders are there, this coming January could be a record setting month for ASE shipments leaving the Mint.

    Here are the US Mint ASE totals by year

    2007 -- 9,028,036

    2008 - 20,583,000

    2009 - 30,459,000

    2010 - 34,764,500

    2011 - 40,020,000

    2012 - 33,121,500

    2013 - 42,675,000

    2014 - 44,006,000

    2015 - 47,000,000

    2016 - ???????????
    Last edited by valerb; 18th November 2016 at 22:37.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  9. #89
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    As of Friday November 18th, the US Mint has shipped 2,196,000 ASE's for the month of November and 36,596,500 YTD.


    With just over a week left in November for shipping and December being a typically low shipping month, are there any more surprises left this year?

    I'm curious what the US Mint will do with a ton of excess ASE's if they are overstocked, assuming they haven't already made deals to dump the excess.

    Without a huge demand in the next several weeks, this years total looks to be under the 2013 year total and if it really falls short is could even be below the total in 2011 for the second time.

    The Mint always tries to get a jump on the next years product as early as they can to meet the huge demand in January so as not to fall far behind.

    If the orders are there, this coming January could be a record setting month for ASE shipments leaving the Mint.

    Here are the US Mint ASE totals by year

    2007 -- 9,028,036

    2008 - 20,583,000

    2009 - 30,459,000

    2010 - 34,764,500

    2011 - 40,020,000

    2012 - 33,121,500

    2013 - 42,675,000

    2014 - 44,006,000

    2015 - 47,000,000

    2016 - ???????????


    As of Monday November 21st, the US Mint has shipped 2,721,000 ASE's for the month of November and 37,121,500 YTD.

    This is not a huge amount for 3 weeks into a month, but considering 1,676,000 of them have shipped in the past five day's is way beyond any normal period of time.

    Dealers will always want the public to believe it is retail demand driving the numbers through the roof like this to jump start another "jump on the band wagon effect" by the general public.

    But what is really driving up these numbers? Is it the US Mint forced to lower their premium to dump their excess stock pile of 2016's before they become obsolete?

    Are the dealers scarfing up a great discount from the US Mint and not passing it onto their customers or is there really a huge demand all of a sudden because of the Trump victory and/or a slumping spot price?

    Is the demand in Europe for Silver greater than the supply and they are ordering huge supplies of ASE's to help meet that demand?

    Has JP Morgan theoretically lost it's mind again and decided to buy millions of ASE's at over inflated premiums so they can pay to have them melted down into 1,000 ounce bars because no one believes they can purchase any on the open market?

    Interesting times we are now living in. The Dollar is so much higher than it's been compared to 2007 and other currencies have been facing some tough times lately for one reason or another, but I can't find a single one that has gone out of business leaving it's customers holding a pile of dust.

    With the ups and downs in the spot price this year not a single rush to the market place by stackers which has been good for those stacking. No one needs over inflated premiums on all the products they are trying to stack.

    For stacking government rounds, Maples have been the best buy this year with numerous sales throughout the year. The premiums on Maples is still stagnate versus the ASE which makes it a little bit better buy right now if it doesn't matter.

    The current best buy for a government round this week is the Philharmonic at Provident Metals at $1.74 over spot for any quantity and is nearly $2 an ounce lower than the price for a single ASE.

    If your looking for a deal on a generic one ounce round, Provident Metals just listed their one ounce Prospector on sale again today at 74 cents over spot for any quantity. Which is $2.85 per ounce less than they charge for an ASE.
    Last edited by valerb; 23rd November 2016 at 22:07.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  10. #90
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

    As of Monday November 21st, the US Mint has shipped 2,721,000 ASE's for the month of November and 37,121,500 YTD.

    This is not a huge amount for 3 weeks into a month, but considering 1,676,000 of them have shipped in the past five day's is way beyond any normal period of time.

    Dealers will always want the public to believe it is retail demand driving the numbers through the roof like this to jump start another "jump on the band wagon effect" by the general public.

    But what is really driving up these numbers? Is it the US Mint forced to lower their premium to dump their excess stock pile of 2016's before they become obsolete?

    Are the dealers scarfing up a great discount from the US Mint and not passing it onto their customers or is there really a huge demand all of a sudden because of the Trump victory and/or a slumping spot price?

    Is the demand in Europe for Silver greater than the supply and they are ordering huge supplies of ASE's to help meet that demand?

    Has JP Morgan theoretically lost it's mind again and decided to buy millions of ASE's at over inflated premiums so they can pay to have them melted down into 1,000 ounce bars because no one believes they can purchase any on the open market?

    Interesting times we are now living in. The Dollar is so much higher than it's been compared to 2007 and other currencies have been facing some tough times lately for one reason or another, but I can't find a single one that has gone out of business leaving it's customers holding a pile of dust.

    With the ups and downs in the spot price this year not a single rush to the market place by stackers which has been good for those stacking. No one needs over inflated premiums on all the products they are trying to stack.

    For stacking government rounds, Maples have been the best buy this year with numerous sales throughout the year. The premiums on Maples is still stagnate versus the ASE which makes it a little bit better buy right now if it doesn't matter.

    The current best buy for a government round this week is the Philharmonic at Provident Metals at $1.74 over spot for any quantity and is nearly $2 an ounce lower than the price for a single ASE.

    If your looking for a deal on a generic one ounce round, Provident Metals just listed their one ounce Prospector on sale again today at 74 cents over spot for any quantity. Which is $2.85 per ounce less than they charge for an ASE.


    None of the above, it appears that someone got wind of the impending shutdown of the US Mint a tad early this year and went on a buying binge.

    As of Wednesday November 23rd, the US Mint has shipped 2,886,000 ASE's for the month of November and 37,286,500 YTD.

    So much for any theory that the government shut down the operation as a means to keep Silver out of the hands of it's people, they haven't stopped shipping with an additional 165,000 leaving their docks this Tuesday and Wednesday.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •