Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Provident is running a sale on three one ounce rounds from 59 - 99 cents

Thread: Provident is running a sale on three one ounce rounds from 59 - 99 cents

Default Provident is running a sale on three one ounce rounds from 59 - 99 cents

THIS SALE IS OVER

Provident Metals is running a special rate on three of the one ounce rounds they produce for a limited time

hat I find impressive about the four rounds actually produced by Provident themselves is the depth of the die strike, which is lacking on the vast majority of generic Silver rounds. Only three on sale at these prices.

My personal favorite is the Morgan which is so much better than any others I've seen before. The Mercury Dime is a pretty good replica also. The art work and die strike is pretty good on the standing liberty, but it's not my cup of tea.

Shipping is $5.95 up to $99 then free after that

1 - 19 - - $.99 over spot

20 - 99 - $.79 over spot

100 - 499 - $.69 over spot

500+ $.59 over spot

Last edited by valerb; 25th February 2016 at 19:04.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!