Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Will Wednesday Be The Long-Awaited "Yellen Reversal?"

Thread: Will Wednesday Be The Long-Awaited "Yellen Reversal?"

Post Will Wednesday Be The Long-Awaited "Yellen Reversal?"

Snippet:
    Those following me closely know I never attempt to “call” the Precious Metals bottom. Nor, more broadly speaking, when manipulative control of not just gold and silver, but the rapidly thinning veneer of “stability” the powers that be have cast over economic trends and financial markets, will be (permanently) destroyed. However, in the past three weeks or so, I have decidedly changed my tune – in no longer stating that it’s “coming”’; but to the contrary, that this point has been reached – NOW.

Monday, February 8th

Those following me closely know I never attempt to “call” the Precious Metals bottom. Nor, more broadly speaking, when manipulative control of not just gold and silver, but the rapidly thinning veneer of “stability” the powers that be have cast over economic trends and financial markets, will be (permanently) destroyed. However, in the past three weeks or so, I have decidedly changed my tune – in no longer stating that it’s “coming”’; but to the contrary, that this point has been reached – NOW.
    read more

More...

Newton is attributed the quote, "What goes up, must come down". Looks like gold and silver stepped back down today. Oh well...
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Newton is attributed the quote, "What goes up, must come down". Looks like gold and silver stepped back down today. Oh well...
    You are mistaken, both gold and silver are exactly the same as they were yesterday.

That's one of the strengths of precious metals, their unchanging characteristic.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K