Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

President Rubio?

Thread: President Rubio?

Question President Rubio?

The very first time that I saw the man's face was this morning, after I clicked on the FOXNEWS link below:

Runner-up drama: Trump says Cruz 'stole' Iowa election; Sanders mulls challenge

One word immediately popped into my mind.
    GAY

He seems to have a built in "gaydar" transmitter, and I pretty much moved on, until just now when I happened to see this next link and clicked.

Rubio’s coke house, gayish dance troupe, and foam parties By Wayne Madsen on February 3, 2016

One pervert to be exchanged for another... why not?
    It seems that Republicans are imitating top Democrats in more and more ways.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 4th February 2016 at 10:23. Reason: corrected 2nd link
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Wink definite POTUS material

Maybe he'll have another shot in 2024.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation

Right now I'm feeling

and you are reading it here first...

I predict

a

TRUMP - PALIN

Republican ticket.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0224d88347478
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K