Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Holy Fukin' $hit! Did you hear about this on your idiot whorprit "news"?

Thread: Holy Fukin' $hit! Did you hear about this on your idiot whorprit "news"?

Exclamation Holy Fukin' $hit! Did you hear about this on your idiot whorprit "news"?

Download MP3 File JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_January_21_2016.mp3

Listen to the whole thing from this genius top 1% of top 1% of academic/intellectuals,
    but to see why I am reactin "Holy Fukin' $hit!" read a quick quote from the 28:32 time mark.

"So right now we have an international disaster going on. You may not know it, but there has over the past weeks, there has not been a single ship crossing the Atlantic. Either from the United States going east, or from Europe or Africa coming west. For the first time in recorded history... since the Vikings."

I knew the BDIY at 354 is at a low, but dammm.... it sure looks like the globalist kabbal is expecting something big to happen.

I am pinging all my favorite sites to get their current IP addresses in case TPTB shut down the DNS.

296.221.177.252 forums.silverseek.com
    216.218.184.125 silverseek.com
    216.58.192.46 youtube.com
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Good Listen _ Thank You

http://jmccsci.com/
    Last edited by Boomer; 23rd January 2016 at 19:01.

Does that mean they've ran out of PMs to ship to the SGE? Are we ready for lift off?

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Does that mean they've ran out of PMs to ship to the SGE? Are we ready for lift off?
    I think it means that BMW & Mercedes have been told it's best to not send any product here.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Last time there was this much traffic on the Atlantic was back in the days of King Ethelred. Very strange indeed. And now we've had 20 dead, and 200 Ukranian soldiers injured by a leak of the Soros Lab Californian Flu Virus. And nothing but crickets on the BBC. LoL. They'll catch up a week next Tuesday.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 25th January 2016 at 13:07.

I've been seeing the past couple weeks that things have been slow. Like the Baltic Dry Index hit the lowest in history. Must be the first stages kicking in. I sure wish I had a lot more silver.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    I've been seeing the past couple weeks that things have been slow. Like the Baltic Dry Index hit the lowest in history. Must be the first stages kicking in. I sure wish I had a lot more silver.

You keep saying that. When are you going to do something about it?

If you believe things are getting ready to start moving up, are you going to hang onto hope for that $10 Silver fire sale?

I have no speculation one way or the other, just hope for things to start moving up again while I'm still alive!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Still alive? You've been dead (aka lost at sea) ever since your parents registered your birth. You're just a legal fiction. There's no life or soul in you old man.

Smile Don't Worry, Be Happy.

The United States Dollar is as good as gold!
    It is so strong that gasoline is 2 USG for 3 USD.

Some characters told me that
    silver should find support around five USD and bounce around there happily ever after.
    The End

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Still alive? You've been dead (aka lost at sea) ever since your parents registered your birth. You're just a legal fiction. There's no life or soul in you old man.
    Hey I'm not the one that has to depend on Silverheartbone for continued appearances when he forgets to take his meds.

I know there is life in me, but I have no reason to believe in a soul.

But according to your hosts body, you definitely have a bit of Sole in you, atheist or not!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!