Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
FOMC decision next week

Thread: FOMC decision next week

Default FOMC decision next week

In a post that I made a couple months back, I said I thought the rates were going up. Well, well find out soon. People on here were saying that rates will go negative before they go up.

Do you think silver prices will go down further after the presumable rate hike next week? Or is that already baked into the cake and it'll be a buy the rumor sell the fact scenario where it pushes the price of silver? My vote is that silver will drop after the decision to increase rates.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    In a post that I made a couple months back, I said I thought the rates were going up. Well, well find out soon. People on here were saying that rates will go negative before they go up.

Do you think silver prices will go down further after the presumable rate hike next week? Or is that already baked into the cake and it'll be a buy the rumor sell the fact scenario where it pushes the price of silver? My vote is that silver will drop after the decision to increase rates.
    Well if it's 25 points , well will see gold fall and silver will probably lead the way down. Good thing knew over a year ago gold would go under 1000.00