Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

something gonna happen VERY SOON - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: something gonna happen VERY SOON

Just wait till Japan currency is done.. Then lift off
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post

I wonder. After ww2 the yen was inflated and people thought they would own California

I have considered that the pattern of the yen may be the same as the USD just displaced in years and with added bubbles

but what do I know

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    Silver requires the toppling of the US government and all currency's to fail before it can be profitable. That's one hell of a long shot

USA would be shortly after japan. That's why I was saying that. I'm not worried about the currency collapsing anyway. Whatever happens happens and I'll just ride the wave.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.