Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

something gonna happen VERY SOON
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: something gonna happen VERY SOON

Default something gonna happen VERY SOON

Silver is at 17,07 USD...watch out. I sense a huge explosion to the upside (in the next couple of minutes).

not YET lol:

went up to 17,21. I was expecting more.

17,20 is BIG RESISTANCE LEVEL!

I'm just gonna sit back and eat my popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by ADUB View Post
    I'm just gonna sit back and eat my popcorn
    Waiting for the raptors and T Rex to eat each other.

Ted Morgan seems to agree with the OP.

Pass the popcorn, the action flick "BUY HARD or CRY HARD" will start soon,
    the Revolution will Not be on your Televion.

interesting...silver couldnt go pass 17,20 and dipped below 17 to 16,80 but then recovered to 17. Up and down...something is going on here! Safe the popcorn for later!

EEEEHEHEHEE HE HE! I found some more 10 oz'ers in a shop, local!!

LET IT HAPPEN soon.

Default Ready to buy,

i borrowed 10k on a interest free 10 month bank account today. i'm ready for a dip now. any advice on where to find some 100 oz bars. my local coin shop is OUT. apmex is OUT. nwtmint will take months to deliver. how about kitco?...need some advice here guys. i've never borrow to buy silver. but i think a upward move will take place now. rounds are ok i just can't find any. i need to turn this by 10 months to make a profit. in the meantime i'll make min. monthly payments to the bank. i'm out 90 bucks for the transaction fee. any and all comments welecome!!!Thanks....

waynetheking, have you tried Bullion Direct...Nucleo Exchange?