Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Venezuela May Sell 3 Million Ounces of Gold
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venezuela May Sell 3 Million Ounces of Gold

Default Venezuela May Sell 3 Million Ounces of Gold

The hyperinflation in Venezuela illustrates the real causes behind such events the total collapse in the confidence of government. It is not a question of money supply for that is akin to putting the cart before the horse. As confidence collapses, people trust the government less and resort to using the currency of neighboring countries. This occurred in Germany and other Eastern European countries following the hyperinflation after World War I. A collapse in confidence causes the government to issue more and more money. Those who survive such events rely upon tangible assets and the currency of neighboring economies.

This is why the dollar is rising right now; it is not that the entire world is moving into hyperinflation, but rather the Europe is declining with the confidence in emerging markets. As that unfolds, the ONLY available game in town to park money becomes the U.S. dollar.

There is ZERO chance of the USA moving into hyperinflation. For that to unfold other countries would need to be strong and Americans would then resort to the currencies of other countries. We are heading into a Sovereign Debt Crisis where effectively this is a reboot of the entire system. The control-alt-delete keys are being pushed.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/ar.../tag/venezuela

Venezuela must have an ex-GoldmanSucks vampire in charge at their central bank if they are selling their Gold. Saying that, practically every CB in the world has one of those parasites in charge. Chavez must be turning in his grave.
    As for hyper-inflation in the USA: its got to happen on the one hand, when all those dollars come to roost. But on the other, these are digital dollars. How do you walk around with a wheelbarrow of digital? As you seem to be clued-up on what went on in Weimar Germany, you'll know it was all to do with the velocity of the money. People couldn't spend it fast enough. So the question is will it have the same effect on digital. They say history never repeats. If you haven't already read it, I can recommend "When Money Dies". Forget the author, but its a very good book. But who knows what will happen. All you can say is, its going to get very interesting indeed. They seem to be out of rabbits to pull out of the hat, for sure. Watch-out resident HasbaraBot doesn't ruin your thread!
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 22nd October 2015 at 20:46.

How can any thread run by an internet terrorist be ruined?

Oh my the world is coming to an end and all fiat will be reset.

Wait what happened to we need to have Silver because there will be no currencies when they all collapse at the same time and we are all fending for ourselves with Gold and Silver and cans of tuna fish against roaming bands of worthless thieves?
    Last edited by valerb; 23rd October 2015 at 06:32.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Hey Boomer, are you an internet terriss?

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post

What part of just you two halves don't you understand?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    NO - I'm a Urban Terriss !! - Valerb was referring to your "" Watch-out resident HasbaraBot doesn't ruin your thread! "" - who is resident HasbaraBat ??

"""""""""""" There is ZERO chance of the USA moving into hyperinflation. For that to unfold other countries would need to be strong and Americans would then resort to the currencies of other countries. We are heading into a Sovereign Debt Crisis where effectively this is a reboot of the entire system. The control-alt-delete keys are being pushed. """"""""""""""

Don't know - if I agree - BUT - We are in uncharted territory - never in history ( that I know have ) - Has the entire globe printed money out of thin air ( at the same time ) - seems like a global reboot to a new ( World order ) currency - is what the powers that rule the world - have in plan . And when that happens - what price they put on Gold and Silver would be left up to them .

I believe that a revolution has already been accounted for by the power elite - and they will orchestrate one side against the other - and they will sit on their mountain and enjoy the show.
    Last edited by Boomer; 23rd October 2015 at 23:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    NO - I'm a Urban Terriss !! - Valerb was referring to your "" Watch-out resident HasbaraBot doesn't ruin your thread! "" - who is resident HasbaraBat ??

"""""""""""" There is ZERO chance of the USA moving into hyperinflation. For that to unfold other countries would need to be strong and Americans would then resort to the currencies of other countries. We are heading into a Sovereign Debt Crisis where effectively this is a reboot of the entire system. The control-alt-delete keys are being pushed. """"""""""""""

Don't know - if I agree - BUT - We are in uncharted territory - never in history ( that I know have ) - Has the entire globe printed money out of thin air ( at the same time ) - seems like a global reboot to a new ( World order ) currency - is what the powers that rule the world - have in plan . And when that happens - what price they put on Gold and Silver would be left up to them .

I believe that a revolution has already been accounted for by the power elite - and they will orchestrate one side against the other - and they will sit on their mountain and enjoy the show.

I Don't agree with either, they have been printing currency out of then air forever, but I don't see how that would cause everyone to agree to switch to a one world currency and put everyone on equal grounds. That's almost like saying everyone house is now of the same value.

The problem with a one world currency has been on display for the past 15 years in a mini version with the Euro. It just doesn't work and it really wouldn't work on a world wide basis. You just can't make all the countries in the world fall in line with one set of rules and make them obey or else. You can try, but that would only lead right back to where we have always been, at war. Instead of fighting over land or oil or any other tangible thing, it would simply be the right to inflate as needed. It has always worked in the past and no reason to stop that function now. Italy, Greece and many others have managed to survive inflation time after time and it works when you can do it on a slow motion basis. If Greece was not in the Euro and still functioning as in the past, they would not be in as much trouble as they are today.

I think it's also ridiculous to believe that the US would fail so badly that everyone would have to resort to using the Peso or Canadian Dollar which their isn't enough to begin to fill our needs. Plus why on earth would we, we have all the means necessary to create a new currency just like so many others before us have done in the past to replace our existing currency if it should go into hyperinflation and need replacing. But first we have to go into some serious hyperinflation before that need would arise. You don't just decide one day a currency isn't viable. So why on earth would we even consider not using every means available at our disposal to keep a functioning currency when third world countries have been using that method successfully so many times in the past. If there is any nation on earth that can figure out how to pull a rabbit out of it's a$$, it should be us and replacing a currency is child's play compared to so many other things a nation faces from time to time.

The Euro is faltering and no one knows which way is up with China, so what can replace the Dollar as so many have speculated over the past seven years? How many times have we read the old day's of the Dollar is king when other currencies are in trouble is gone, it will not happen again and yet that's just what we have been seeing as other currencies either falter or play games with their currencies. And that would be a whole lot of faltering in the past two years.

This is all games played to out maneuver each other with the devaluing of each others currencies for those doing it on purpose. But these price values are mostly on a world wide level and they don't effect the people back home as much unless your trying to purchase something that has a fixed price around the globe, then you pay for that devalued currency. Gold, Silver, Oil are some things that can't be purchased at lower prices unless it comes from within your own country and your government fixes the price below the going rate.

For instance when the Dollar goes up or down 20%, you landlord doesn't raise or lower your rent. An automobile doesn't increase or decrease by 20% and neither does a loaf of bread. As a nation we still live with a Dollar as if it is fixed for the most part. The price of wheat might double but a loaf of bread does not. Simply because the cost of the flour going into that loaf of bread is a very small portion of the final cost to the consumer. The workers wages didn't increase or decrease (hopefully), so most of the other parts of the cost are static so we see very little change if any. Some times these cost are passed on to the consumer while other times they are eaten by the manufacture as part of their up and down cycles of expenses. They have to remain competitive so they do what they have to or what they can get away with. Now to be clear, a sack of wheat that doubles in price doesn't hurt us all that much as already explained, but for those that do their own cooking and depend on that sack of wheat to survive, it may or may not be a doubling of the total cost as other factors are included such a shipping and profits. Some will just double their price and keep the extra where others will only add the extra cost of the flour.

Currencies are far to complicated to just write off or try and live with a common currency, as one currency is like trying to make everyone wear the same size shoe, it just doesn't fit.

So what would the magic reset be, forgive all debts to other nations and everyone else, hand out $200 to each person on the planet and have them take their turn throwing the dice.

How much of our 18 trillion Dollar debt is actually owed to ourselves???

Will climate change make us beggars for food just like we were for oil or will we become the bread basket for the world at astronomical prices to help even the score?

Will being in possession of the highest percentage of fresh water on the planet, bring untold wealth like oil did to others?

In other words, just because we are in deep debt today does not mean we will always be and just because the size of our country and population compared to almost all others on the planet, our debt per capita is not all that far out of line with so many others as it appears to be by raw total numbers.

Compare the debt of the EU, plus the debt of all it's individual nations and you have another monster debt problem, but no one want's to look at it that way as if it didn't exist. A small debt with few people is still a massive debt to be repaid per capita.

This is not to say we don't have some serious problems, but the world is dealing with it year after year no matter how many predictions of total collapse they keep throwing at us.

Face facts, we can not get two nations living next to each other to agree on everything, believing a new world order will make everyone tow the line is a fantasy that will not happen in our life time. Maybe a few hundred years from now, but we are nowhere near capable of dealing with that kind of system on this planet today and there is no way any organization or military force can make it work. I don't care how high that hill is these mythical people in charge are setting, it's not high enough and they can not pull it off.

Try and tell all those Muslims they are now living under a new set of laws and Sharia is forbidden, try and tell 300 million Americans that they must surrender all those weapons as they will not be tolerated. The list of demands will be a mile long around the globe and who is going to enforce all these rules? I say bull Sh!t to a one world order, they can't make it work without some kind of super power and then it would be people fighting that power until the end of time.

Man will not be a slave to anyone forever. They either fight back, move or runaway.
    Last edited by valerb; 24th October 2015 at 08:20.

Hope your right - Some how the "" New World Order "" will come to play - Doesn't mean it will work . -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Hope your right - Some how the "" New World Order "" will come to play - Doesn't mean it will work . -

Can you imagine trying to tell the Russians, Chinese, Americans, Egyptians and North Koreans they all must tow the same line, never mind everyone else.

Even the all powerful Super Jews that some claim run everything couldn't pull all five of these together.

I can see world leader getting together and making decisions on how to stop a financial meltdown by doing one thing or another, such as killing derivatives before they kill everything else.

I just can't see them agreeing on a common currency, especially knowing the problems the Euro has faced. Put all 190+ nations on one currency and it would be a disaster within months, not years for many 3rd world countries.

Has there ever been a time when one country wasn't attacking another or attacking their own government?

If your not a net neutral or net exporting country, your in trouble from day one when using a common currency. That is the same problem trying to use Gold as a currency, you only have so much and that's it, unless others keep loaning you more money that you can never pay back. Kind of like the Greeks. Imagine that happening all around the world. When you can't add currency to your vaults, then drastic measures have to be taken and that would spell trade wars to stop the flow of currency out of the country.

I only have another 40 years to live, so lets keep this under wraps until then.
    Last edited by valerb; 24th October 2015 at 10:47.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    How can any thread run by an internet terrorist be ruined?

Oh my the world is coming to an end and all fiat will be reset.

Wait what happened to we need to have Silver because there will be no currencies when they all collapse at the same time and we are all fending for ourselves with Gold and Silver and cans of tuna fish against roaming bands of worthless thieves?
    No need to be so sarcastic.

What happens in the world tomorrow is unknown.

Should America shoot down a Russian fighter jet on purpose or by accident, the world changes immediately.

BTW Valerb, I have cousins in Tifton, Georgia.

Was there a couple times, amazed at the big bottles of Canadian whiskey in them little corner stores, in the wet counties.