Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Great Sinclair Interview

Thread: Great Sinclair Interview

He sure goes against the crowd doesn't he!! $50,000 Gold, but that's with some serious hyperinflation and he never made any reference to what that $50,000 gold would be worth in hyperinflated currency.

Then to tell the world all our currencies will still be useful and they are not going away or being replaced by some new world order one currency thing. Hummm, he could be burned at the stake for comments like that.

Didn't he say all hell was going to break loose in September and it's already started and we would "all" see it before winter starts.

But I did catch his one comment near the end when he said by 2020 and I wasn't sure what he was referring to, especially when it's all suppose to be going down the toilet right now. That's over four years from now!!!

Is he backing away from all this going down hill so fast and pushing it out over a four year period?

I mean a four and a half year prediction if that's what he's really making is just more of the same old stuff we've been hearing for decades. It's going to happen, but it will take a longggg time!!!

But we will see what this month and fall brings, I hope he's wrong, at least about the end is here.
    Last edited by valerb; 15th September 2015 at 03:13.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!