Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Silver Bullion Coins on Allocation at Major National Mints - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silver Bullion Coins on Allocation at Major National Mints

You're "safety" boxes in the Bank will be looted, same as the two safes you have in your house. Statistically, there's not much chance of anyone getting shot in the UK. They're not daft over here! They anticipated there'll be a horde of angry folks looking for anyone connected with the establishment, should such a senario occur.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    You're "safety" boxes in the Bank will be looted, same as the two safes you have in your house. Statistically, there's not much chance of anyone getting shot in the UK. They're not daft over here! They anticipated there'll be a horde of angry folks looking for anyone connected with the establishment, should such a senario occur.

That's the difference, we're armed to the teeth and that imaginary floating rock you live on in your dreams isn't. We know how to defend ourselves, especially all of us old farts as we have all gone through the military as it was mandatory for us.

But even then with guns being allowed, those that haven't been through military training still have had ample opportunity to become extremely proficient with their weapons of choice and most of us have multiple different types.

When it comes to all those godzillion semi-automatic rifles, especially those that have been converted to fully automatics, they would be in the hands of the people with some kind of means for the most part, not the low life scum that will be the firsts ones needing to rob and pillage and run into those more powerful weapons when they are using their 45 automatics.

Yes the low life scum will be in for a rude awakening when they run into the fire power of that silent majority laying and waiting to ambush them when they come down that street. Oh damn I shouldn't tell you what's in store for you two should I....

But have no fear, it's not going to happen anymore than you'll ever wake up and actually find yourself on that floating rock one day. But that doesn't mean your not facing even tougher times ahead, especially if the extreme right gets into power and completely cuts off your welfare benefits.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

But they're going to take your 2nd Ammendment of you. And then they're coming for your 1st. Sure, there'll be a few Wako's, but after a little petulent whining about Rights, you'll soon find you haven't got any. The vast majority of American Sheeples will believe the "We only protecting you" schpeel, beacause the average American is to flourinated, and fat, and lazy, to think for him/herself. It'll be like taking candies off a kid. You watch!
    "I'll be needing this for squirrels and $hit!" RAOTFLMAO!
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 16th October 2015 at 07:58.

But they're going to take your 2nd Ammendment of you. And then they're coming for your 1st. Sure, there'll be a few Wako's, but after a little petulent whining about Rights, you'll soon find you haven't got any. The vast majority of American Sheeples will believe the "We only protecting you" schpeel, beacause the average American is to flourinated, and fat, and lazy, to think for him/herself. It'll be like taking candies off a kid. You watch!
    "I'll be needing this for squirrels and $hit!" RAOTFLMAO!

Keep thinking that Princess, this is not England where the citizens are led around like sheep by bobbies with night sticks.

Gun control is a joke, they are not trying to take them away in most states and in many they encourage their citizens to arm and protect themselves against thieves. Some towns and counties have actually passed ordinances mandating every citizen purchase arms and to stand their ground and to shoot to kill any home invader.

So you see Princess, it's just another one of your wet dreams that the government will somehow disarm the masses to make it easier for you slugs to run ramped over the rest of us in your imaginary end of the world scenario.

They won't do it for one great big reason, THEY CAN'T DO IT. There are far too many guns in the hands of the general population and far too many government leaders that support us owning these weapons.

And to make it even more difficult millions of these weapons that we own legally are not registered, so they don't even know who owns what where.

In most cases they are just required to do a background test to make sure your not a known low life and your all set. Then a few million of those guns are sold and traded to other non-low life scum and they are not required to test anything.

So if trying to raid millions of safe deposit boxes would be a massive effort, imagine what it would take to search every living space in this country trying to find our weapons and what makes you think the local authorities would even be willing to go along with any such non-sense like that in most states? Just another one of your wet dreams.

While you two where rampaging in Ferguson, I'll bet you wished the police didn't have anything but night sticks to fend you off!!! Well home owners won't be so restricted when you come pulling that crap in their neighborhoods trying to loot and burn their homes and I'm betting there won't be a jury in the country that will be sympathetic to your being stuck in a wheel chair for life because you were shot in a raid on homes.

This isn't like it is in your home country in the middle east, our people actually know how to use our weapons. We don't need to be taught how to point and spray, we learned how to point and shoot at a target and we always use a human shaped target for good reason. We are always getting ready for some kind of wet dream like yours!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 17th October 2015 at 12:21.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Come on Terry Fcukwit, make your mind up where I live. Zionot. UK. Or somewhere in the Middle East. I can't be in all places at once. I'm not God. Lol.

Come on Terry Fcukwit, make your mind up where I live. Zionot. UK. Or somewhere in the Middle East. I can't be in all places at once. I'm not God. Lol.

Neither numb nuts, you live in the St. Louis area as a figment of Bones imagination, with the middle east your original homeland for both half of his disturbed mind.

I was just pointing out that this is not the UK where the citizens are unarmed for the most part and can't really protect themselves properly, not that you actually live there or have even set foot on that floating rock.

How can we not fully protect ourselves in the UK because we don't have guns? The Law is that we can use reasonable force. That means you can cut an intruder wide open if he came into your home. Some notorious Felon (Kenneth Noyes) stabbed an under-cover Police Officer (repeatedly) for peeping through his window. He felt threatened. He got off with it. Who needs a gun? There are plenty of other weapons than guns! Knives, Bricks, Slingshots, Molotov Cocktails, a Steel Pen. You name it. Having a gun can give you a false sense of security. Also a significant percentage of people who have been shot in the USA, have been shot with their own weapon, beacause it was taken off them, and turned on them. Guns maybe useful, but they do not make you invinsible.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 17th October 2015 at 20:58.

How can we not fully protect ourselves in the UK because we don't have guns? The Law is that we can use reasonable force. That means you can cut an intruder wide open if he came into your home. Some notorious Felon (Kenneth Noyes) stabbed an under-cover Police Officer (repeatedly) for peeping through his window. He felt threatened. He got off with it. Who needs a gun? There are plenty of other weapons than guns! Knives, Bricks, Slingshots, Molotov Cocktails, a Steel Pen. You name it. Having a gun can give you a false sense of security. Also a significant percentage of people who have been shot in the USA, have been shot with their own weapon, beacause it was taken off them, and turned on them. Guns maybe useful, but they do not make you invinsible.
    Reasonable force, that's the gotcha for the anti-gun crowd.

In a great state that actually believes your home is your castle, reasonable force is to shoot to kill when they enter your house illegally. Who the hell can say what is reasonable force against someone else.

A fu@ked up state mandates you must retreat from your own home versus defend it against an intruder. Go ahead and let them have their way, it's not worth killing someone for whatever they want to steal. Call 911 and they will send out a car when available.

As far as guns in general, they sure as hell beat going into any kind of a fight, especially from a couple hundred yards on in up to about 6 feet, then you had better have already pulled the trigger.

You obviously spent too much time in Gaza or the West Bank with that mind set.

Stick and stones are for kids against kids or poor unprotected Bobbies. if you watch Al jazira or whatever the name of that channel is, they run it non-stop. It shows just how effective those sticks and stones are against guns. And they also show how effective a knife is when you sneak up on someone that isn't looking or doesn't have a gun, but the person almost always ends up dead rather the person they stabbed did or not. The body count is adding up something like 5 to 1 so far and climbing. Now those kids have to beware of the everyday Israeli citizen as they are packing heat and waiting for the next punk to pull out a knife. And as can be expected, I'm sure there is going to be some Israeli's taking advantage in a revenge mode and taking out some Palestinians and tossing out a knife as if they had it all along. Of course that's what the Palestinians are claiming for almost all of these attacks if someone got shot before a victim was actually stabbed. Whoops, he didn't actually stab someone, then it was a setup and he was murdered and he didn't actually have a knife. Couldn't be that he got intercepted or was stupid enough to not through down his knife when confronted like that dumb a$$ female when she was surrounded.

A lot of people claim a 32 or 380 is an ineffective weapon for self defense. I'll take one of those going into a knife fight any day.

I know the last thing I would want to have to do is try and beat someone with a baseball bat or fend them off with a frying pay or even a knife. Just because guns aren't allowed doesn't mean the criminal doesn't have one. Plus trying to beat someone else with anything may end up being the weapon used on you.

To be clear, if you haven't already pulled the trigger by the time someone is within 6 feet, it may be to late. No telling how many times you might have to shoot someone to actually stop them, so get an early start and don't wait until they get close.

But every well adjusted American has a gun for all occasions, a semi-automatic rifle for those long distant shots or at least for when the thugs are coming down the street a couple hundred yards away. A shot gun for those more up close and personal visits from the street on in and a hand gun for everything else. Lots of pre-loaded clips and speed loaders for re-filling those clips. You may not win, but you can take a lot of them with you and make it easier on the next door neighbor.

You won't take that many with you, because after two seconds you got stabbed while you were changing the magazine (or clip) on your semi-automatic; and all because you got castrated by a Law that says 10 rounds maximum!
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 18th October 2015 at 12:17.

You won't take that many with you, because after two seconds you got stabbed while you were changing the magazine (or clip) on your semi-automatic; and all because you got castrated by a Law that says 10 rounds maximum!

You probably think that way because you must live in a state filled with slugs that need protecting from the general public, so the magazine capacity is limited.

You don't live in a great state that doesn't cater to any such nonsense like that.

Georgia does not regulate or prohibit the sale or possession of large capacity magazines.

All of my magazines are 30 rounds each for my rifle, but if I wanted to own one of these babies I'm allowed. It's a 75 round magazine especially designed for thugs coming down the street and the odds are in your favor you'll certainly take out a large number of them, especially if your neighbors are also armed with one or more such weapons. Sadly only 40% of the Georgia residents are gun owners that they know of. Since there is no gun registration in this state as most others, it's really difficult to know just how many really own firearms.

And if they get too close and I don't want to risk shooting any of my neighbors with an armored piercing round, I can always switch to my shotgun with it's high capacity magazine as well for that up close and personal reach out and touch someone with a load of buckshot from a 30 round 12 gauge magazine.

But if it gets down and dirty and I'm backing into my house, do I really want to blow out half the front of my house from buckshot from that 12 gauge. Well one can always switch to a lighter 410 with buck shot and another 30 round capacity drum to kind of keep things a little less messy and the repair bills down, assuming they are all dead or hopefully have decided enough is enough, whatever he has isn't worth all this dying for.

In short, this is America princess, we have been waiting for your arrival and we are armed to the teeth. The South may never rise again, but it sure isn't going to fall a mob of thugs or Muslim invaders.