Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I guess this is what everyone's been waiting for
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess this is what everyone's been waiting for

Default I guess this is what everyone's been waiting for

I think the stock market is going to take a sizeable dip. I believe this should be the start of a new bear market.. however.. the Fed is likely to reverse tapering and start QE4 when they see the stock market go down. They probably won't call it QE, but it will be some program that is similar, and probably "rescue" the stock market and drive up prices back up to new highs, possibly causing a bubble. Be prepared for a decent sized market correction. Not that anyone in here probably owns any equities, but we'll be feeling the effects.

Let the Good Times roll...
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Why are you hoping for a collapse. This is very bad. Are you a sociopath that wants to see riots and more government corruption now? That is what could happen if things get really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Let the Good Times roll...

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Why are you hoping for a collapse. This is very bad. Are you a sociopath that wants to see riots and more government corruption now? That is what could happen if things get really bad.
    What if I hope they jump out of buildings like they did in 1929? No riots or anything like that. I just wanna see the pigs who financially raped this country get theirs that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by broox419 View Post
    What if I hope they jump out of buildings like they did in 1929? No riots or anything like that. I just wanna see the pigs who financially raped this country get theirs that's all.

This isn't 1929, they have computers and analyst that figure out how to win no matter which way the market goes.

Plus they have all your 401K money to raid just incase they need a backup plan.

Every decade or so they sacrifice one of their own just to make it look good. Poor Bernie!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

SO it shall be. I am just hoping it removes Valginalerb from online access.

Never mind the fact I said: They will strip people of all assets, and not increase metals value until hyperinflation. All hidden assets will be consumed with buying food/necessities to be certain there are zero newcomers to the rich. I stated such several years ago and alas the performance is running quite delectably.

As long as windbag valginaerb is gone the world will survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    SO it shall be. I am just hoping it removes Valginalerb from online access.

Never mind the fact I said: They will strip people of all assets, and not increase metals value until hyperinflation. All hidden assets will be consumed with buying food/necessities to be certain there are zero newcomers to the rich. I stated such several years ago and alas the performance is running quite delectably.

As long as windbag valginaerb is gone the world will survive.

Sounds like you've convinced yourself that buying Silver is a fools game.

So why do you bother coming out here when you should be spending your time buying up survival food before the zombies arrive?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Yes that is a possibility and I've thought about that. But people who are short can do well if they learn how to do it and actually pull the trigger. But what you said really has nothing to do with what I said, so why are you even quoting me.

The quip was part sarcasm, and part acceptance of fact. Fact is, most of us here have been investing our hard-earned dollars into precious metals in anticipation of this very thing. It may be vindication of the sacrifices investors make, to prepare for hard times. Do you see that as sociopathic?

"If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

If you say let the good times roll, like you've been waiting for this very moment so you can see metals go up at the expense of civilization, then yes, it is. I invested in precious metals for the same reason, but I don't want this to happen. I want to be wrong on this, because thing will be very bad for many people.