Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
I guess this is what everyone's been waiting for - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I guess this is what everyone's been waiting for

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    If you say let the good times roll, like you've been waiting for this very moment so you can see metals go up at the expense of civilization, then yes, it is. I invested in precious metals for the same reason, but I don't want this to happen. I want to be wrong on this, because thing will be very bad for many people.
    But what were the options? Everyone knew it couldn't continue on to the stratosphere. A child's common sense would tell us that what goes up must eventually come down. Only fools would live as if there are nothing but good times ahead.

    I'm anything but prepared. But I can't say I didn't see it coming. I have only myself to blame for not being as fully prepared as I should be.

    It is what it is.




    .
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Treasure Valley, Idaho
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    This isn't 1929, they have computers and analyst that figure out how to win no matter which way the market goes.
    Yes, have you ever seen terminator? The machines turn on their masters.

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Plus they have all your 401K money to raid just incase they need a backup plan.
    The one I keep with no more than 5 figures? I think they would rather just move along the juicy 7 figure accounts. Mine isn't worth all they effort they would have to put into those keystrokes.

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

    Every decade or so they sacrifice one of their own just to make it look good. Poor Bernie!!!
    They have consistently gotten worse ever since Jesus. Well at least Bernie didn't go into synagogues and start flipping tables.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    But what were the options? Everyone knew it couldn't continue on to the stratosphere. A child's common sense would tell us that what goes up must eventually come down. Only fools would live as if there are nothing but good times ahead.

    I'm anything but prepared. But I can't say I didn't see it coming. I have only myself to blame for not being as fully prepared as I should be.

    It is what it is.




    .

    No matter who you are, where your hiding or how much stuff you have, there is no such thing as a safe place that is fully prepared for everything.

    I can think of a few that are pretty close, but even the president isn't completely safe.

    And just like what goes up must come down, its the same in reverse. Nothing last forever, well as long as there are no Zombies involved, that could be a game changer!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,669

    Default

    Chop Janet Yellen's balls off! That's why they put him/it there. Sacraficial. Ben never had any. Circumcision Ceremony accident. A sneeze, I believe.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    I think the stock market is going to take a sizeable dip. I believe this should be the start of a new bear market.. however.. the Fed is likely to reverse tapering and start QE4 when they see the stock market go down. They probably won't call it QE, but it will be some program that is similar, and probably "rescue" the stock market and drive up prices back up to new highs, possibly causing a bubble. Be prepared for a decent sized market correction. Not that anyone in here probably owns any equities, but we'll be feeling the effects.
    No , this is not a market crash, it is a correction. You can tell by silver dipping under 14.00 today. And gold can't get back to 1200.00 even with the Chinese market and U.S. Stocking swinging . That alone tells you one of two things . Correction in the stock market or everyone who puts their money where their mouth is is choosing another safe haven

    We will see sub 1000.00 gold and plenty of sub 14.00 silver. You can read all the silver seek articals that say other wise , but those be the facts.

    You can read my post , I've been looking for this to happen for quite a few years . No one could imagine sub 30 silver not that long ago, but they can't imagine a lot of things. Plus they have NO knowledge of how the world works , you can tell that by their previous post and predictions.

    I have came to the conclusion that people are way to in love with their metals for their own good
    Last edited by Robert FGoens; 26th August 2015 at 20:25.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,669

    Default

    We had no knowledge back then, that the Fraudster CRIMEX Banksters were operating under the orders of our respective Governments. We were naive to believe that they were acting independantly and the CFTC would catch them. What we have today isn't a Market. Its more like a Government Ministry of Information Department. Its propaganda.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 27th August 2015 at 05:24.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    No , this is not a market crash, it is a correction. You can tell by silver dipping under 14.00 today. And gold can't get back to 1200.00 even with the Chinese market and U.S. Stocking swinging . That alone tells you one of two things . Correction in the stock market or everyone who puts their money where their mouth is is choosing another safe haven

    We will see sub 1000.00 gold and plenty of sub 14.00 silver. You can read all the silver seek articals that say other wise , but those be the facts.

    You can read my post , I've been looking for this to happen for quite a few years . No one could imagine sub 30 silver not that long ago, but they can't imagine a lot of things. Plus they have NO knowledge of how the world works , you can tell that by their previous post and predictions.

    I have came to the conclusion that people are way to in love with their metals for their own good
    I didn't say it was a market crash. I said it's going to take a sizeable dip and this should be the start of a bear market, but the Fed will intervene and keep the stock market going. I never said that now is the time to buy precious metals. I don't believe we are at a bottom in precious metals either. All I said was be prepared for a decent sized market correction. We are in a correction now aren't we? This correction will end someday because of the fed and march to new highs followed by a very bad bear market.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •