Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Get ready to duck and cover as that retail Silver shortage must be here now.

Thread: Get ready to duck and cover as that retail Silver shortage must be here now.

Default Get ready to duck and cover as that retail Silver shortage must be here now.

In fact Silver is in such short supply that NWTM started selling all of their product lines again at 50 cents over spot for as little as 200 ounces. 100-199 ounces at 65 cents and 50 - 99 ounces at 75 cents and all come with free shipping and a long wait time I assume.

One thing is for certain, they didn't decrease their prices because of any Silver shortage or tremendous demand for generic Silver, they just want that market share and customers.

Now if they could only change their production habits for at least their bread and butter one ounce rounds to always have plenty on hand to meet immediate orders, they could be king of the hill and force everyone to lower their generic premiums.

Lower premiums mean one thing, a larger hole needed in your backyard for that extra Silver or you might need to step up from a sock drawer to a big boys drawer.

This includes the NWTM products, Pan American products and the Stagecoach line of divisible one ounce rounds and bars.

PS none of the dealers changed their premiums for government rounds again today or their generic rounds, with the above exception.

Heaven help us through these troubling times with these Silver shortages!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Dripping, as usual, with an abundance of sarcasm.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Dripping, as usual, with an abundance of sarcasm.

It's either that or join in the fun and tell everyone the world is coming to an end with all those SilverSellers or just set back and let them run their 2015 ROPE-A-DOPE unmolested.

I try and tell everyone where those best deals are 12 months a year and it really pisses me off when they get together and run their scams, while claiming everyone else is the crooked bastards that can't be trusted.

I've been listening to them predict COMEX is going to fail any day now. The Dollar is going to collapse, maybe even sooner than the COMEX.

The Dollar is dead all around the world, no one wants it, it's not the same old game where investors will flock to the Dollar when other currencies are in trouble.

Hummmmmmmmmm, has anyone been paying attention to those Dollar exchange rates for the past year!!!

Has anyone seen how effective the BRICK nations have been at replacing the Dollar as the world leading reserve currency?

Is China devaluing their currency so they can compete with Korea and India or are they doing that so it will replace the Dollar as the next leading reserve currency?

With one article after another for the past several weeks, it's been this constant barrage of how the Silver shortage is effecting everything and how the mints in the US are scrambling trying to find supplies somewhere, anywhere to keep producing our retail scraps. And yet none of the four major online dealers has increased their premiums for generic Silver, which is the only thing these mints produce.

To top it off, the largest private mint in the US has started selling all their generic Silver as low as 50 cents an ounce again!!!

NWTM is not stupid, if there was a true Silver shortage, they wouldn't be running premiums that are lower than they were when I started buying from them back in the 90's.

That also goes for the other three large dealers. They may not be matching NWTM pricing, but they are not jacking their premiums up on generic and they sure would if they thought they could get away with it.

Provident tried when they all started this years ROPE-A-DOPE and found themselves hanging out on an overpriced limb and had to retreat. Provident is the only one that hasn't had any good deals in some time.

APMEX increased their generic premiums up by 10 cents over their normal price structure as did Gainesville, but Gainesville reduced theirs back to their normal a couple weeks back.

APEMEX went from $1.19 to $1.29 per ounce as their best buy per ounce on one ounce rounds, while Gainesville went from 79 cents per ounce to 89 cents per ounce and then back to 79 cents on their best buy.

Provident went form $1.09 to some much higher number before going back to the $1.09 figure in short order. Provident just stopped running sales in the 74 cent range on different products.

The really funny thing is and it's not a joke type funny, is that with all the things that were suppose to fail, the only thing that has failed is two of their own, Tulving and Bullion Direct and they took millions of our investors Dollars with them.

How many articles has anyone read by these guys warning us about not doing business with any dealer wanting to store your Silver for you, they won't because there are too many of them doing it. Bullion Direct may be the only one that has stole millions and we may find out it's only the tip of the ice berg if many others are doing the same thing. Our version of a Silver pool we have always been warned to stay away from and yet thousands of our investors have ended up in that very same empty nest problem.

So if it's sarcasm to point out we have thieving and conniving bullion dealers and the writers that do their dirty work, then I'll wear that badge of honor with pride, oh damn I already do!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

It's either that or join in the fun and tell everyone the world is coming to an end with all those SilverSellers or just set back and let them run their 2015 ROPE-A-DOPE unmolested.

I try and tell everyone where those best deals are 12 months a year and it really pisses me off when they get together and run their scams, while claiming everyone else is the crooked bastards that can't be trusted.

I've been listening to them predict COMEX is going to fail any day now. The Dollar is going to collapse, maybe even sooner than the COMEX.

The Dollar is dead all around the world, no one wants it, it's not the same old game where investors will flock to the Dollar when other currencies are in trouble.

Hummmmmmmmmm, has anyone been paying attention to those Dollar exchange rates for the past year!!!

Has anyone seen how effective the BRICK nations have been at replacing the Dollar as the world leading reserve currency?

Is China devaluing their currency so they can compete with Korea and India or are they doing that so it will replace the Dollar as the next leading reserve currency?

With one article after another for the past several weeks, it's been this constant barrage of how the Silver shortage is effecting everything and how the mints in the US are scrambling trying to find supplies somewhere, anywhere to keep producing our retail scraps. And yet none of the four major online dealers has increased their premiums for generic Silver, which is the only thing these mints produce.

To top it off, the largest private mint in the US has started selling all their generic Silver as low as 50 cents an ounce again!!!

NWTM is not stupid, if there was a true Silver shortage, they wouldn't be running premiums that are lower than they were when I started buying from them back in the 90's.

That also goes for the other three large dealers. They may not be matching NWTM pricing, but they are not jacking their premiums up on generic and they sure would if they thought they could get away with it.

Provident tried when they all started this years ROPE-A-DOPE and found themselves hanging out on an overpriced limb and had to retreat. Provident is the only one that hasn't had any good deals in some time.

APMEX increased their generic premiums up by 10 cents over their normal price structure as did Gainesville, but Gainesville reduced theirs back to their normal a couple weeks back.

APEMEX went from $1.19 to $1.29 per ounce as their best buy per ounce on one ounce rounds, while Gainesville went from 79 cents per ounce to 89 cents per ounce and then back to 79 cents on their best buy.

Provident went form $1.09 to some much higher number before going back to the $1.09 figure in short order. Provident just stopped running sales in the 74 cent range on different products.

The really funny thing is and it's not a joke type funny, is that with all the things that were suppose to fail, the only thing that has failed is two of their own, Tulving and Bullion Direct and they took millions of our investors Dollars with them.

How many articles has anyone read by these guys warning us about not doing business with any dealer wanting to store your Silver for you, they won't because there are too many of them doing it. Bullion Direct may be the only one that has stole millions and we may find out it's only the tip of the ice berg if many others are doing the same thing. Our version of a Silver pool we have always been warned to stay away from and yet thousands of our investors have ended up in that very same empty nest problem.

So if it's sarcasm to point out we have thieving and conniving bullion dealers and the writers that do their dirty work, then I'll wear that badge of honor with pride, oh damn I already do!!!
    Once gold is below 1000.00 and silver is at whatever , and I start buying again I will be making the drive over to get my stuff in person at Gainesville coins . No more shipping or preorder , not that I do much most is pick up at the local coin shop.

Why is it taking so long to break 1k , I'm amazed and confused

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Once gold is below 1000.00 and silver is at whatever , and I start buying again I will be making the drive over to get my stuff in person at Gainesville coins . No more shipping or preorder , not that I do much most is pick up at the local coin shop.

Why is it taking so long to break 1k , I'm amazed and confused

Wishing it to happen will never work, you need brave souls to come out here and bet their lives it will never happen again, then watch it drop like a rock.

Run quickly to your computer and order from NWT silver ponzi deal TODAY !

The sale is for what we do not have but will someday wen we will move to another state or country to escape accountability - NWT

Please finance US now, with your earned income and saved currency. Shipping is maybe so it is FREE !!

Order now ! Call 1-800-PON-ZIAG TODAY !

Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    Run quickly to your computer and order from NWT silver ponzi deal TODAY !

The sale is for what we do not have but will someday wen we will move to another state or country to escape accountability - NWT

Please finance US now, with your earned income and saved currency. Shipping is maybe so it is FREE !!

Order now ! Call 1-800-PON-ZIAG TODAY !
    Well they are the largest retail mint in the U.S . And they have been running their business the same way for over 30 years.

Selling Sver for 50 cents per ounce seems like a difficult way to maintain a ponzi scheme.

But hey, you should run right out and pay $4 an ounce for some government round if that will make you feel good about your investment.

Better yet, save yourself the shipping charge and let bullion direct store it for you.