Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2016, The Last Salmon? - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 2016, The Last Salmon?

Red face If you bought salmon last year, then this topic's title had better be true for you!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I bet you wished you could have been with those good people having fun on inauguration day burning and trashing things.

Did that bring back memories of the good times you had in Ferguson for nights on end???
    Vale, at this point I'm confident that you are very, very happy about your *** buddies trashing the planet. Those Hawaiian whale counts are almost kaput as well. https://nukeprofessional.blogspot.com/ Congratulations you sicko.

This afternoon I finished the last tasty fried morsel of my farm raised East Asian sourced Swai and Tilapia, the end of a personal era that I will sorely miss.

Federal disaster declared for pink salmon fisheries Suzanna Caldwell / Alaska Dispatch News

I still have one package of individually frozen Salmon fillets [Best By: 12/20/11], then after that's consumed that's gone from my life as well.
    Those were good meals, so I suppose that one could think of it as good times.
    I think that I'll ferment those final fillets just to check out that ancient pickling process.

Last Saturday, I opened a tin of some 2010 sardines. They were the best tasting sardines that I ever had in my life.

The good thing is that I just by chance yesterday discovered a halfway decent fish substitute.
    It's the form of molded beans called tempeh. When it's fried in peanut oil it takes on a definite fishy character.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Exclamation "Dead Men Walking" See you next time!

I admit it... I was off by (less than) a year.
    I'm not psychic, just a great analyst.

Fukushima news; PACIFIC SALMON IN EPIC COLLAPSE, FU Fuktonium killing FROM Utah to Kazakhstan

Sue me.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Thumbs up Not too shabby for a layman. I knew better than all the university PhDs combined.

Scientists survey Pacific Northwest salmon each year. For the first time, some nets are coming up empty.

I was only off by a year.

If you have a cat, do not feed them any seafood based chow.

Looks like there is something going on every so many years if you look at 1998, 2005 and 2017 and then they seem to bounce back the next year.

If there is no bounce back in 2018, then it may be time to cross Salmon off for that part of the Pacific.

The number of COHO seems to be all over the place on that chart, but there is a very interesting pattern for the three years leading up to 2005 and 2017 for the number of CHINOOK, it looks to be an almost identical number for both cycles, but the 2017 is down by almost half from 13 to 7 on the chart, while number of COHO is virtually the same for both years.

I wonder if any of the Salmon raised in a farm would be listed as such on a cans label...
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Unhappy some people will never learn

Looks like there is something going on every so many years if you look at 1998, 2005 and 2017 and then they seem to bounce back the next year.

If there is no bounce back in 2018, then it may be time to cross Salmon off for that part of the Pacific.

The number of COHO seems to be all over the place on that chart, but there is a very interesting pattern for the three years leading up to 2005 and 2017 for the number of CHINOOK, it looks to be an almost identical number for both cycles, but the 2017 is down by almost half from 13 to 7 on the chart, while number of COHO is virtually the same for both years.

I wonder if any of the Salmon raised in a farm would be listed as such on a cans label...
    Some people have discernment, intuition, common sense, logic combined with an open mind to make projections.

Check out when I made my first post in this forum. It wasn't just a lucky guess.

Who else proved by showing to the forum how to triple cash in a short time in the manipulated silver market but moi?

Some people like you Vale, and your departed comrade Shellster are, and I suppose will always be, 'stuck on stupid'.

I pity the fool.

Enjoy your canned salmon.

Really, tell us about your two standard predictions of $600 and $3,100 spot Silver prices.

Since the market is manipulated 100% of the time according to you, why are you not rich beyond belief with your magic method of tripling your money? Sounds like someone auditioning for a SilverSellers job.

As far as this Salmon story goes, it will have to wait until next year to determine if it's a disaster or not, since evidence shows it has been this way before and it's your own evidence.
    Last edited by valerb; 19th October 2017 at 01:56.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Unhappy There is still the Atlantic to be killed.

Obviously that nuclear plant has been causing problems in the ocean, but you and the nuts you quote always stretch reality to the extremes and don't take real life into consideration.
    2nd Annual Salmon Famine Fest '18

Vale, are you ready to admit being consistently totally wrong, or are you still suffering from that normalcy bias?

Of course I don't realistically expect a man like you who still supports our mortal enemy tribe (the one responsible for the omnicide)
    to ever apologize for being such a foolish forum poster deflecting and trolling my efforts to help us.
    It sure seems that a person with a godd-complexx like you can not admit being totally wrong.
    You'd rather die and take us with you.

Vale, I just wish that we could still read some of these your stupid harassing troll posts to marvel in your conventional ignorance.

How does gravity work again?

Your an idiot doing the same stupid things over and over again. The Pacific ocean is not dead, the salmon population is not dead, down but not dead.

Don't simply look at a poster and read one tiny part of something you post you dunce, read into the rest of it and see where your theory and facts about a dead Pacific ocean are as dead wrong as you are as always.

People have still been legally been catching different types of Salmon in that so called dead ocean of yours along with all kinds of other fish, but some in much greater numbers.

Then again those other fish never have to face that death defying upstream trip to try and increase their numbers when they are already in trouble.

So go back into that same document and actually read the off shore part about which fish you can catch and how many and whoops, that's some kind of report and allowable fish catch for a water system that is completely dead.

But then you would say that part is wrong as when you don't agree with one part of a story that goes against your fantasies and or crazy conspiracy theories.

This is one more great big conspiracy theory that has fallen flat on your face about massive oceans becoming dead to all water life forever, just like the dead seas to our south called the gulf of Mexico.

Oh wait a minute, it's not dead at all, yes it has a dead zone, but it's on the shore line of the coast and has a lot to do with the toxic chemicals being dumped into the rivers that are then dumped into the Gulf.

The rest of the Gulf is not a dead zone and never was. Yes it suffered from the oil spill and clean up, but it was never a dead water system as you were trying to convince everyone.

Now I wouldn't be afraid to eat a deep water fish out of the Gulf, but I haven't eaten any shrimp for many years because it might have come from the Gulf.

Are those dead nuclear plants still causing hell on the ocean, yes, but it's not going to kill it. You want to blame everything that happens to marine life in that ocean to that nuclear disaster and it just doesn't fit reality.

Open your blinders to the massive plastic flow coming our way and what it's been doing to all kinds of creatures out there.

I know you are reading the same things but ignoring it because it doesn't help your wild theories just makes you look that much more like a fool as if no one else on the planet reads anything but what is posted on this forum.

What has that massive nightmare done to contribute to any of the Pacific oceans problems and the fewer numbers of fish available to catch?

The pacific ocean was heading downhill before the nuclear disaster simply from too many people eating fish faster than they can re-populate and it is only going to continue to worsen around the world as the population keeps exploding.

The only solution is for a massive reset in the population as you are so inclined to use that term. Nuclear war, uncontrolled virus or simply too many people and not enough food to keep several billion from starving to death.

Something has to happen sooner or later to allow mankind to keep growing for another period of time, rather it's just a few decades or a few hundred years.

Not enough farmland, not enough fresh water, not enough fish in the seas. What's next Soylent Green?

Think about it, if it wasn't for WWI, WWII and a few other wars in the far east, we would probably already be beyond that explosion point on the planet today.

There is far more than enough land for the people to expand, just not in the right places with the resources needed to sustain life.

We sure can't keep cutting down the rain forest for additional room to plant food crops as that would end up killing everyone.

Will the world governments pitch in and pay to turn salt water into fresh water so they can plant food crops all over the world if they have the water they have been missing, who knows.

It might just be a lot cheaper to kill off a few billion than to try going to that expense, money does talk louder than most anything else.

Bottom line, we either do ourselves in one way or another or mother nature will do it for us. That bitch may be old and abused, but she will always outlast us and fix anything we can do to her over time.

As long as we do not completely kill the planet, she can heal all her wounds over time and she has plenty of it.

And you would like me to explain how gravity works for you when you can't even figure out how many of those tinker toy batteries you will need for your basement garden of Eden.

Face it Bone, when tinker toy batteries are too complex for your understanding as an electrical engineer, what makes you believe you could ever comprehend the theory of gravity?
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd November 2018 at 05:49.

duplicate post deleted
    Last edited by valerb; 7th November 2018 at 04:25.

Bone I know you'd like to skip the above message, so here is some data that kinds of throws a monkey wrench into your wet dream of us all dying from the Jews planned assassination of all mankind for some bizarre idea you have to try and picture your Jewish brothers as lunatics and murders, but why would they want to kill themselves as well, that's only something your crazy Muslim brothers do? Really Bone, when was the last time anyone heard a Jew running into anything screaming "Oy Vey" and blowing himself up along with a bunch of other people? So to paint the entire Jewish people in some grand scheme to kill off all mankind is really stretching your limits of name calling. So I really do not believe anyone should take you seriously about their grand scheme to blow up the Fukushima Power plants to poison and kill everyone. Just the thought that the end result of those power plants even killing off the Ocean shows how retarded you are, let alone everyone on the planet.

Now for some actual updates taken off the same web page you provided that document from last year showing the Salmon were doomed as evidence everything was dying and we are next.

I really like this first one showing what the Coho Salmon are facing trying to survive and what is killing them off when they make it back to fresh and safe territory to lay their eggs. It's a nice video without anyone screaming the end of the world is here.

https://fws.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Map...76a0b81726a9a4

Then we can start with the Fukushima disaster and the radiation in the US and how much is really here versus how much has been here long before that disaster took place from our own doing. Of course you wouldn't believe any of these facts as you have facts from others that show were are all dying from cancer in massive numbers that is already taking place, but it's some interesting facts about the radiation from that disaster.

https://www.livescience.com/61986-fu...on-levels.html

Then there is a nice article about how the ocean waters have a major impact of on how the entire life cycle gets impacted by the warming of the Ocean and how one food source changes just about every thing else.

https://www.nwfsc.noaa.gov/news/feat...fish/index.cfm

And if the above isn't enough proof the life is still moving on in the Pacific Ocean, well I guess you'll just have to stop relying of information from this same web site to try and prove life is dying as we speak to back up your insane theory of the Jews trying to kill everyone by blowing up Fukushima, because we are not dying and neither is the Pacific Ocean. But Global warming is changing life on this planet for species of life all over and where it all ends only time will tell. Some things will stop existing as they have been doing forever and others will thrive as a result that could barely in the past.

But saving my favorite found on this same web page for last is icing on the cake for everyone to know just how crazy and wrong you are and always have been. Dead Gulf of Mexico my Ass...

"Deepwater Horizon left little lasting impact on trends of key fish species, new study finds"

https://www.nwfsc.noaa.gov/news/feat...ater/index.cfm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_mjG3a59Ig
    Last edited by valerb; 3rd November 2018 at 18:10.