Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

2016, The Last Salmon? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2016, The Last Salmon?

Thumbs up Another prediction, like my silver manipulation stock picking becomes true.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Slamín Salmon Ocean Derby 2015

"Warm weather conditions and high winds made catching a fish scarce compared to previous derbies. According to the eventís website, slamnsalmon.net, a total of 336 competitors were registered for the derby with only 34 fish being weighed in. Of those fish, only 10 weighed in at more than 20 pounds. On Sunday, the final day of the derby, a total of seven fish were entered at the weigh station."

I'm sure that next year will be their last derby ever.

The Derby fishing days are: Saturday & Sunday (Sept. 3rd & 4th)

​You CANNOT fish Friday, Sept 2nd.

PLEASE NOTE: The Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife Chinook Salmon Season is open from September 3rd to September 5th;

Yup, a freaking 3 day season to end it all!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default he may seem crazy

Last edited by silverheartbone; 19th August 2016 at 11:01. Reason: better video
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Exclamation You most likely have a few weeks to hoard food or this $19 silver.

Fukushima news; ITíS OFFICIAL the GREATEST year over year Pacific Salmon collapse IN HISTORY - Published on Sept 27, 2016

I think that this is likely the start of a great famine so I'm gonna load up on canned meat.
    Our house has gone vegetarian every other day.
    Less expense, and better health.
    I also got some pure papain for the local squirrels and rabbits.

Let's forget about a great famine for us and focus on those that should be already starving from this. We are not exactly a nation depending on fish from the Pacific Ocean for survival as a main source of our food supply. What is happening to all those in Asia that are relying on that food chain which was dwindling long before fukushima added to their problem. Is there mass starvation in Asia from this or not or is everyone over there surviving on rice and other land based products alone which would never be enough to feed the masses.
    The reality must be, if the Asians are not dieing off first from this catastrophic event. Why are we so close to being it's first major victims to need canned food and Silver to survive and in only just a matter of weeks? You know I don't poo poo the survivalist angle or I wouldn't have a basement filled with food and other things for just about anything coming my way. Common sense says there should be others in far more danger of starving long before we are. Facts are facts. We are primarily a plant and meat eating nation versus the Asians which are primarily plant and fish eating. So regardless for the reason for less fish to consume, we are not the ones to face starvation from a lack of sea food versus our friends on the other side of the ocean. So unless your diet consists of Salmon and your alergic to other kinds of sea food or meat, I can't help but believe this few weeks notice to save yourself is a tad premature. I can't say it's not a bad idea to stock up on survival goods for any event that might come your way, as mother nature alone has proven to be our number one enemy forever, not to mention what man can throw our way.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation Hunger Games

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Let's forget about a great famine for us and focus on those that should be already starving from this. We are not exactly a nation depending on fish from the Pacific Ocean for survival as a main source of our food supply. What is happening to all those in Asia that are relying on that food chain which was dwindling long before fukushima added to their problem. Is there mass starvation in Asia from this or not or is everyone over there surviving on rice and other land based products alone which would never be enough to feed the masses.
    The reality must be, if the Asians are not dieing off first from this catastrophic event. Why are we so close to being it's first major victims to need canned food and Silver to survive and in only just a matter of weeks? You know I don't poo poo the survivalist angle or I wouldn't have a basement filled with food and other things for just about anything coming my way. Common sense says there should be others in far more danger of starving long before we are. Facts are facts. We are primarily a plant and meat eating nation versus the Asians which are primarily plant and fish eating. So regardless for the reason for less fish to consume, we are not the ones to face starvation from a lack of sea food versus our friends on the other side of the ocean. So unless your diet consists of Salmon and your alergic to other kinds of sea food or meat, I can't help but believe this few weeks notice to save yourself is a tad premature. I can't say it's not a bad idea to stock up on survival goods for any event that might come your way, as mother nature alone has proven to be our number one enemy forever, not to mention what man can throw our way.
    1) Airborne pollution moves from west (Japan) to east (N. America), so Asia is much less polluted than N. America west of the continental divide.
    2) The famine has started. Ask the native Americans of the great northwest, the fish has run out. The California growing regions have been HAARP decimated. America's breadbasket has been glyphosated. Pollinators have been exterminated. When the dollar goes kaput as planned by the Ashkenazim, our plentiful food imports will suddenly be scarce and exorbitant.

So you can forget about the obviously dire situation, after all you have already prepared, and you are in a good location.
    But for the rest of us, get prepared.

Plastic food containers suck.
    Frozen foods depend on power or winter conditions.
    Glass containers, cans, and dried foods are best.
    Food dehydration and fermentation are also good preparation/survival skills.
    Also if you do not have a gravity feed water filtration system, get one,
    along with some kind of zeolite based filtration for the rainwater before putting it through the gravity feed system.

1) Airborne pollution moves from west (Japan) to east (N. America), so Asia is much less polluted than N. America west of the continental divide.
    2) The famine has started. Ask the native Americans of the great northwest, the fish has run out. The California growing regions have been HAARP decimated. America's breadbasket has been glyphosated. Pollinators have been exterminated. When the dollar goes kaput as planned by the Ashkenazim, our plentiful food imports will suddenly be scarce and exorbitant.

So you can forget about the obviously dire situation, after all you have already prepared, and you are in a good location.
    But for the rest of us, get prepared.

Plastic food containers suck.
    Frozen foods depend on power or winter conditions.
    Glass containers, cans, and dried foods are best.
    Food dehydration and fermentation are also good preparation/survival skills.
    Also if you do not have a gravity feed water filtration system, get one,
    along with some kind of zeolite based filtration for the rainwater before putting it through the gravity feed system.

But what happened to all the poisoned fish that have been exterminated in the pacific ocean from those plants running wild, as if that ocean hasn't already been over fished?

If the Pacific is dead, what are billions of Asians feeding off of?

If you want to blame something for the toxic problems out west, you don't have to look east, just look at the toxic waste being dumped into those California lakes and that has been going on far longer than any nuclear problems.

As those toxic lakes are drying up, they have to sprinkle water on the dry beds to keep the toxic material that has settled to the bottom from being blown into the air and spreading the contamination.

And the Northwest has been going to crap long before these plants went to hell also from Acid rain and other toxic activity dumped into the water supplies.

How much of the problems out west can be attributed to any fallout from those nuclear plants can't really be determined, but it's sure not the start of any of their problems that has been going on for decades, especially in California.

Yes I watch some of the disaster documentaries also and they don't all begin within the past few years to put a blame on any one source, let alone your favorite Ashkenazim.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up Valerb, you do a good job for the league.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

But what happened to all the poisoned fish that have been exterminated in the pacific ocean from those plants running wild, as if that ocean hasn't already been over fished?

If the Pacific is dead, what are billions of Asians feeding off of?

If you want to blame something for the toxic problems out west, you don't have to look east, just look at the toxic waste being dumped into those California lakes and that has been going on far longer than any nuclear problems.

As those toxic lakes are drying up, they have to sprinkle water on the dry beds to keep the toxic material that has settled to the bottom from being blown into the air and spreading the contamination.

And the Northwest has been going to crap long before these plants went to hell also from Acid rain and other toxic activity dumped into the water supplies.

How much of the problems out west can be attributed to any fallout from those nuclear plants can't really be determined, but it's sure not the start of any of their problems that has been going on for decades, especially in California.

Yes I watch some of the disaster documentaries also and they don't all begin within the past few years to put a blame on any one source, let alone your favorite Ashkenazim.
    Valerb, once again I must correct you (a never ending task). The Pacific Ocean is DYING. It's not devoid of life.... yet.
    It will take years for everything to die in every nook and cranny.

The Asians are eating from the Indian Ocean, South China Sea, and the East China Sea, as well as from the abundant fresh water rivers and lakes.
    Once again I must remind you, the Pacific Ocean currents off the eastern shore of Japan move towards America.
    Your ignorance is typical and dangerous. You are a good example of the dumbing down of Americans, being exposed (and loving it) the longest.
    Your pathetic attempts to rationalize the ongoing planetary omnicide as being caused by other factors, and dissuade others from greater awareness about the situation so they might take protective acts, is a characteristic of a very sick and Shellster like mindset.

Valerb, once again I must correct you (a never ending task). The Pacific Ocean is DYING. It's not devoid of life.... yet.
    It will take years for everything to die in every nook and cranny.

The Asians are eating from the Indian Ocean, South China Sea, and the East China Sea, as well as from the abundant fresh water rivers and lakes.
    Once again I must remind you, the Pacific Ocean currents off the eastern shore of Japan move towards America.
    Your ignorance is typical and dangerous. You are a good example of the dumbing down of Americans, being exposed (and loving it) the longest.
    Your pathetic attempts to rationalize the ongoing planetary omnicide as being caused by other factors, and dissuade others from greater awareness about the situation so they might take protective acts, is a characteristic of a very sick and Shellster like mindset.

Humm, why is it the Pacific was so over fished long before this nuclear fiasco if there was ample supply of fish in those other much smaller bodies of water. And fresh water fish in Asia, are you kidding or just trying to make a poor argument. What so called fresh water there is, has been massively over polluted for decades and it is not just human waste galore, but mixed in with a toxic stew from manufacturing plants dumping any and everything. Don't pretend you haven't been reading and watching that nightmare unfold in that entire part of the world.
    Yes we all understand how the ocean current flows, but it's not a one way trip dumping everything onto this side of the ocean. The problem stays in the water and continues to circle around and around the same cycle.
    And yes California has been devastated by their own toxic dumping into those lakes that have been drained for water leaving a toxic mess on the bottom that has been blowing all over and spreading good humor to one and all as a payback from mother nature. And yes they have actually been sprinkling precious drinking water onto that toxic mess to try and keep it from becoming airborne, but I don't have to tell you any of this, you are just choosing to ignore these facts to over hype your nuclear problem as the source of all evil out west.
    Is there a single conspiracy you haven't bought into, from voodoo predictions from the Myans to our planet's destruction from a secret space object on its way that the government has kept a secret from the people that never happened. Did your favorite Jewish organization miscalculated their secrete space program to guide some huge rock floating around in outer space in an atempt to devistate the earth's population? You blame them for every disaster on the planet, as if they can actually control the moon, sun and our gravity. Is there a plague on earth they haven't been responsible for. We know they are secretly behind the deforestation of the Amazon to ruin our eventual oxygen supply and the pollution of all so called fresh water rivers and lakes in the world so there will be no such thing as fresh water to drink anywhere or water for crops. And what about that massive radiation bombardment of the entire Japanese island and yet the die off seems to be lagging behind schedule. I wonder what went wrong with your facts and figures on that one also. That's not to say a lot of those people living in the area are not headed for a shorter than normal life expectancy.
    So you can pretend to ignore what nature and man has done to our planet leading up to the nuclear problem and try to blame it all on that one source, but only ignorant people that have had their heads in the sand forever will buy into your nonsensese and your idiotic atempt to blame some Jewish group for causing this and everything else that goes wrong in the world.

While I have your attention, remember the warnings I made about the few bad apples causing hell for the rest. Just look what is going on in the world and backlash against Muslims because of the problems caused by so few. Now we have race relations in this country taking a dive because of the actions by even less over simple things like telling the world to kiss my a$$, I'm not going to stand during our national anthem. Talk about starting a conversation on race relations, way to go idiot, piss people off who were on your side over something that they really care about that has nothing to do with race at all. That's a great example of how not to win friends and influence your enemies. But how to turn your friends into your enemy In a heartbeat. You can protest in a lot of ways in this country and get away with it where it is illegal in most other countries, but stepping on something that the masses take to heart is one of the dumbest things I've ever witnessed. Maybe attending Sunday mass toting a large sign saying you support abortion would be a tad worse, buy wouldn't have the same mass effect as being in front of tens of thousands and a few million more at home watching it on replay. MLK must be rolling over in his grave watching someone do so much damage to race relations with such stupidity.

Exclamation The end is near.

It looks like I was off by a year.

PACIFIC STEELHEAD winter run 90

Here are a couple of 2017 MSM news reports about the next ocean over https://youtu.be/TEFuDRGqZgU?t=10m31s

Drink kombucha & eat kimchi to detox.
    ☢☠ = 🚫🐟 🚫🦀 🚫🍤 and do ☂stay☂out☂of☂the☂rain☂and☂snow☂

I bet you wished you could have been with those good people having fun on inauguration day burning and trashing things.

Did that bring back memories of the good times you had in Ferguson for nights on end???