Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

2016, The Last Salmon? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016, The Last Salmon?

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    And what was it that you corrected my lie on your dead gulf Mexico fiasco. Are you still saying it's dead or have you changed your mind or are you still contending those fishing charters are taking people out and they never catch anything.
    Reread post #9 in this thread.

Because of your heathen upbringing I realize that you don't think it matters that you repeatedly bear false witness, but for some of us your forum contributions do matter.

I won't bother responding to you about correcting your lies any more.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Reread post #9 in this thread.

Because of your heathen upbringing I realize that you don't think it matters that you repeatedly bear false witness, but for some of us your forum contributions do matter.

I won't bother responding to you about correcting your lies any more.

Your full of Bull Sh!t, you definitely wrote on this forum that it was dead and not dying.

I wrote about people fishing down in Biloxi when I was down there and your response was they were simply going after the fish coming out of the fresh waters in the back bays that hadn't been impacted yet and you said that no one was catching anything on charter boats.

To be clear, I won't eat any shrimp because of the chance it came out of the Gulf. Just because life is coming back, doesn't mean it's still not contaminated to one degree or another.

Mother nature would have taken care of that oil problem on it's own eventually, but that chemical added a new dimension to the problem, but that doesn't mean it killed everything or that it won't be cleared up on it's own through time.
    Last edited by valerb; 18th September 2015 at 18:25.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

You two remind me of a couple little boys waving your little dicks, while arguing over whose is bigger. Pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    You two remind me of a couple little boys waving your little dicks, while arguing over whose is bigger. Pretty funny.
    Seems like we must share the same problem, because that's what all five of your ex-wives said about you, that tiny member part!!

They said it wasn't the little kid in you that bothered them, but the little kid hanging from you.
    Last edited by valerb; 21st September 2015 at 21:26.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow The Atlantic Ocean is next.

Your full of Bull Sh!t, you definitely wrote on this forum that it was dead and not dying.
    Perhaps I did, but I meant that it was dead as in it's going to die and there is no stopping it from happening. But you should have known that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Agreed, except it is not funny. Not even a little bit.

If you want to quickly bring your friends and family up to speed on the biggest news coverup in recorded history, then send them the following link.

Dana Durnford on the Richie Allen Show 10/21/15

After they listen to that blockbuster interview, then let them know that the solutions to the problem are being suppressed.
    If they indicate that they are ready to leave the Matrix, then send them this link.

Alfred Lambremont Webre - Truth, Reconciliation, Restorative Justice & A Positive Future
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Perhaps I did, but I meant that it was dead as in it's going to die and there is no stopping it from happening. But you should have known that.
    You didn't say it was dying you said there was nothing alive out there when I told you fishing charters where still going out every day and you said there is nothing for them to catch. I said they were fishing from the banks and you said that was just some left overs from the back waters that hadn't been killed yet.

The truth is, mother nature has a way of restoring the mess and that's just what has been going on and the sea life has been coming back. Some will be the same as before, some will come back in new locations and some will never be heard from again. Life forms become extinct on this planet everyday and that is not going to change rather man had anything to do with it or not.

Even nuclear energy on the ground may make it impossible for man to survive for any period of time, but plants have managed to survive and mother nature will restore Chernobyl to it's original form over time. Nothing stays the same forever.

Not this planet, our moon or our Sun, nothing. Forever is a very long time.

Exclamation AQAIK, everything seems to be on the projected schedule.

Millions of B.C. salmon mysteriously ‘just disappear’ in troubling year

"very poor returns on the Fraser River, where only about two million sockeye returned, far short of the more than six million predicted in preseason forecasts. Even more dramatic was the collapse of the pink salmon on the Fraser, with only about five million fish showing up when more than 14 million had been forecast.

The federal Department of Fisheries and Oceans declined to provide a spokesperson to talk about the salmon runs, saying it is too early to have firm numbers.

But Dr. Riddell said it is possible at this point to paint a broad picture, and the indication is that some stocks are in serious trouble.

One mystery, he said, is what happened to all those pink salmon that were supposed to return to the Fraser River.

Dr. Riddell said test fisheries in the Georgia Strait in the summer showed a strong run of pink salmon coming in, but then, in what should have been the middle of the run, the fish just stopped arriving."

I believe some blame escaped genetically altered salmon are to blame.

I did see one documentary and the same problem exists in Europe.

Mans greed to blame.

Wink Some names are more appropriate than others.

Fukushima ☠ Jay Cullen Your Nuclear Tobacco Agent ☠

Dr. Cullen is either one incredibly stupid doctor or dishonest.
    After listening to his comments, I feel that he is one of the highly "educated" yet profoundly ignorant souls living within a prestigious academic media bubble.
    His underlying arrogance allows him to discount any communications from the peasantry.
    Jay's interactions with people who don't defer to his obvious superiority, can only be characterized as cowardly, hiding behind the skirt of the judge and the court minions rather than defending his indefensible position of enabling and supporting the culling of the planet. That's right do as the good doctor recommends and don't worry about eating that Pacific fish. (After all if I'm right, there can't be very much left anyhow.)

Oh wow, Doctor Cullen (culling)! Now I get it. Right in front of the face.

Jay Cullen challenged to debate by Kevin D. Blanch

Two PhDs in a debate about a vital CURRENT topic?
    I don't think I've seen that one.

Cullin' Jay vs. Rantin' Kev

Now that would be a spectacle.