Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
2016, The Last Salmon? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66

Thread: 2016, The Last Salmon?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

    Mother nature doing her thing!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    A single atom of Plutonium can cause cancer. chroNick is not a scientist and probably does not have the means to detect his radiation exposures.

    Dying not dead. VB your programming produces chronic lying and really needs to be upgraded.

    Going on a fishing charter and catching fish are two different matters.

    And your comprehension still sucks.

    Your programming is rooted in normalcy bias and produces erroneous conclusions for you.

    Wrong. They feel that there are too many "useless eaters". I'm not going to point you toward any more information as you have dismissed far too much already.

    Perhaps they did. Perhaps Fukushima was the best bang for the buck. After all, the cooking from radiation is silent, odorless, invisible, and unless at extreme levels can not be felt or tasted. A stealth weapon indeed.

    WTF? The rest of your ziobot post is more garbage and I will not respond to it.

    This sure sounds like talking out of both ends of your a$$ again.

    You never said the Gulf is dead but only dying.

    Then you say charter fishing boats can go out but good luck ever catching anything.

    You claim Japan is this radio active wasteland where all its residents are doomed, but how many millions have already died from poisoning?

    After all this shouldn't take long to kill someone and they should be sick by the millions, at least the remaining few that haven't died already.

    Just how long can anyone stand up to this kind of radiation bombardment anyway,

    ChroNick doesn't know he's a dead man walking yet, how mysterious is that?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,223

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,064

    Default

    I still say Silver colloidal cat litter wraps should take care if everything for those people and about 300 - 400 dump truck for those plants and all will be well again.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,223

    Lightbulb The end of an era.

    Slamín Salmon Ocean Derby 2015

    "Warm weather conditions and high winds made catching a fish scarce compared to previous derbies. According to the eventís website, slamnsalmon.net, a total of 336 competitors were registered for the derby with only 34 fish being weighed in. Of those fish, only 10 weighed in at more than 20 pounds. On Sunday, the final day of the derby, a total of seven fish were entered at the weigh station."

    I'm sure that next year will be their last derby ever.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Slam’n Salmon Ocean Derby 2015

    "Warm weather conditions and high winds made catching a fish scarce compared to previous derbies. According to the event’s website, slamnsalmon.net, a total of 336 competitors were registered for the derby with only 34 fish being weighed in. Of those fish, only 10 weighed in at more than 20 pounds. On Sunday, the final day of the derby, a total of seven fish were entered at the weigh station."

    I'm sure that next year will be their last derby ever.
    The way people have been over fishing, it won't be long before they have nothing left to eat.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    The way people have been over fishing, it won't be long before they have nothing left to eat.
    Overfishing?
    Your post is that of a doofus in denial.
    Carry on old man.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Overfishing?
    Your post is that of a doofus in denial.
    Carry on old man.
    Oh right, it's that dead ocean thing because if the nuclear problem turning the Pacific into a dead ocean like the dead Gulf of Mexico where nothing is alive.

    Oh wait are they not still over fishing the ocean, spending more days at sea to bring back fewer fish?

    And you "know" it's all because of that pile of nuclear waste in Japan, just like the Gulf is a dead body of water or so you say!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Oh right, it's that dead ocean thing because if the nuclear problem turning the Pacific into a dead ocean like the dead Gulf of Mexico where nothing is alive.

    Oh wait are they not still over fishing the ocean, spending more days at sea to bring back fewer fish?

    And you "know" it's all because of that pile of nuclear waste in Japan, just like the Gulf is a dead body of water or so you say!!!
    Because I've already corrected your lie concerning my statements on the Gulf of Mexico, I'll henceforth assume that you are either stupid or evil.
    Or both.

    http://enenews.com/skyrocketing-anim...diation-videos
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Because I've already corrected your lie concerning my statements on the Gulf of Mexico, I'll henceforth assume that you are either stupid or evil.
    Or both.

    http://enenews.com/skyrocketing-anim...diation-videos
    Obviously that nuclear plant has been causing problems in the ocean, but you and the nuts you quote always stretch reality to the extremes and don't take real life into consideration.

    As in the fact they have been over fishing the ocean and then you add in some nuclear waste and it compounds an already worsening problem, but you only want to take the existing condition, make it sound ten times worse and then blame it all on those nuclear plants. But we always have natural conditions in nature that cause die offs of different plants and animals and you want to blame it all on your favorite man made disaster.

    And what was it that you corrected my lie on your dead gulf Mexico fiasco. Are you still saying it's dead or have you changed your mind or are you still contending those fishing charters are taking people out and they never catch anything.

    Has the Gulf suffered from that disaster, of course it has, but did it ever die, no and it is recovering and it will eventually get back to normal. It will never be exactly the same as things change in paterns. Some species will not be as plentiful, while others will become more. These changes take place all the time even without our interventions.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •