Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
2016, The Last Salmon? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2016, The Last Salmon?

Red face If you bought salmon last year, then this topic's title had better be true for you!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I bet you wished you could have been with those good people having fun on inauguration day burning and trashing things.

Did that bring back memories of the good times you had in Ferguson for nights on end???
    Vale, at this point I'm confident that you are very, very happy about your *** buddies trashing the planet. Those Hawaiian whale counts are almost kaput as well. https://nukeprofessional.blogspot.com/ Congratulations you sicko.

This afternoon I finished the last tasty fried morsel of my farm raised East Asian sourced Swai and Tilapia, the end of a personal era that I will sorely miss.

Federal disaster declared for pink salmon fisheries Suzanna Caldwell / Alaska Dispatch News

I still have one package of individually frozen Salmon fillets [Best By: 12/20/11], then after that's consumed that's gone from my life as well.
    Those were good meals, so I suppose that one could think of it as good times.
    I think that I'll ferment those final fillets just to check out that ancient pickling process.

Last Saturday, I opened a tin of some 2010 sardines. They were the best tasting sardines that I ever had in my life.

The good thing is that I just by chance yesterday discovered a halfway decent fish substitute.
    It's the form of molded beans called tempeh. When it's fried in peanut oil it takes on a definite fishy character.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Exclamation "Dead Men Walking" See you next time!

I admit it... I was off by (less than) a year.
    I'm not psychic, just a great analyst.

Fukushima news; PACIFIC SALMON IN EPIC COLLAPSE, FU Fuktonium killing FROM Utah to Kazakhstan

Sue me.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K