Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

2016, The Last Salmon?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016, The Last Salmon?

Question 2016, The Last Salmon?

Noted physicist agrees with heartbone
    Started by silverheartbone, 21st March 2011 08:57

First they poisoned the air, now they've tainted the water.
    Started by silverheartbone, 28th May 2011 06:53

I would have posted this in either one of these two appropriate (and valuable information dense) threads, both which showed up in a forum search for the word salmon, but they didn't make it to the revamped forum.

Mystery over what’s killing bald eagles in Utah

Mass Die-Off of West Coast Sealife: Fukushima Radiation … Or Something Else?

500 more dead sea lions; Fukushima radiation continues to spread across ocean

The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean

36 Signs The Media Is Lying To You About Fukushima Radiation

It only took 5 years.

Mercy Mercy Me (the Ecology) - Marvin Gaye

Woo ah, mercy mercy me
    Ah, things ain't what they used to be, no no
    Where did all the blue skies go?
    Poison is the wind that blows
    From the north and south and east

Woo, mercy, mercy me, mercy
    Oil wasted on the ocean and upon our seas
    Fish full of mercury

Ah, oh mercy, mercy me
    Radiation underground and in the sky
    Animals and birds who live nearby are dying

Oh mercy, mercy me
    Ah things ain't what they used to be
    What about this overcrowded land
    How much more abuse from man can she stand?

Oh, na na
    My sweet Lord, no, no, no, na na
    My lord, my sweet lord
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up good luck

Those earlier threads obviously exist, otherwise there would be nothing to search.
    Although at the time they were written, the information in those threads was based on public information,
    have the contents been somehow "classified" for "national security"?

"We have to rally this planet to get the academics, the universities, the institutions to... to take over Fukushima, and deal with it and solve it. Even if it takes us the limit of our short span that we've got on this planet, because of Fukushima. This is allowed to happen to us is on purpose."
    That was a quote from the latest Dana Durnford rant., and eventually, most will agree with Dana here sooner or later.

None of this has happened, is happening "by accident".

I doubt if the chosenites know as much as they think that they do, but it seems that they have made their plans very well, and they seem to have compensated for the Tritium changing the freezing point of water in our environment.

Yoichi Shimatsu, Dana Durnford - Radiation Update 7.20.15 Free MP3 - Listen

Knowledge is power. Ignore what Dana and Yoichi are telling you at your own peril.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Those clever Japanese. What will they think of next?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post

They are waiting until their residents glow in the daylight and then they are shipping them off to the USA.

ChroNick is a saboteur of the Glow stick variety

It's payback time for WWII
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I trust that your continuing ignorance is the result of your neglecting to read the essay at this link.

The number of buildings standing after a true 8.8+ magnitude earthquake a hundred kilometers off the Japanese coast line would have been a minority.
    WTFU the Japs were victims.

I was wondering to which element of this most serious story that the forum zidiot would reply.
    In classic form (information foil), as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I trust that your continuing ignorance is the result of your neglecting to read the essay at this link.

The number of buildings standing after a true 8.8+ magnitude earthquake a hundred kilometers off the Japanese coast line would have been a minority.
    WTFU the Japs were victims.

I was wondering to which element of this most serious story that the forum zidiot would reply.
    In classic form (information foil), as usual.

While it's bad over three it's the usual crap you dig up that makes just about any of these stories unbelievable.

ChroNick came from Tokyo and you want to tell him how horrible it is over there and he says it isn't.

You repetedly posted article after article about how the Gulf was dead from the oil spill and that toxic crap they dumped in after it.

Well I saw people fishing down there and you have been able to take fishing charters out into the Gulf for a very long time .

The Gulf is not dead and never was. That's not to say the oil and chemicals to try and clean it up didn't kill off million of fish and other marine life, but the point is your articles were wrong and way over kill and they are much the same in regards to these nuclear plants

Yes it's a mess, but the world is not going to die as a result and to try and say this is a planned nuclear disaster is just more of your crazy talk that makes these articles all that much more unbelievable.

It's insane to believe the leaders in this country would intentionally do anything to kill off it's population for any reason, maybe some other country, but not their own.

The money elite of the world would have nothing to gain from destroying 80 or 90% of it's population as they need that population to keep growing so they can keep piling onto their stack.

If they felt like downsizing the global population, it's most likely they would put a little thought behind that process and not simply shoot for a mass depopulation.

Where will it hurt the least and where will it be the most effective as far as too many people and too little food. What lands might we recover as a result of total depopulation of some areas.

Now with something like Ebola you can get a ball rolling in certain parts of the world and contain it, if that's your goal. It does not look good for Africa, but is it a man made strain or just evolution? I'm sure you have articles with all the evidence pointing to a man made strain, but who is going to believe it, with all the never ending crap you post about everything being caused by man, earthquakes, floods, tsunami, hurricanes, you name it and you've blame it on someone other than mother nature. For thousands of years man has had to put up with these same things, but now they are all caused and directed by man, nothing happens naturally.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Why aren't the evolutionists geared up, protesting and demanding protection for the Ebola virus. Or for Smallpox, for that matter. After all, it's the environmentalists who come forward with lawsuits, etc. to protect all sorts of endangered life forms. Sharks kill and eat people. Environmentalists are into protecting sharks these days. So why not the smaller life forms like Ebola and Smallpox?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Why aren't the evolutionists geared up, protesting and demanding protection for the Ebola virus. Or for Smallpox, for that matter. After all, it's the environmentalists who come forward with lawsuits, etc. to protect all sorts of endangered life forms. Sharks kill and eat people. Environmentalists are into protecting sharks these days. So why not the smaller life forms like Ebola and Smallpox?

It's Mother Natures law, eat or be eaten. We can out smart the sharks as we don't have to swim in the water, but one of these days a Virus might very well replace us in record time as the top predator.

But rest assured our government is saving every microscopic life form ever found right down here in Atlanta, just a few miles from my house at ground zero.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    While it's bad over three it's the usual crap you dig up that makes just about any of these stories unbelievable.

ChroNick came from Tokyo and you want to tell him how horrible it is over there and he says it isn't.
    A single atom of Plutonium can cause cancer. chroNick is not a scientist and probably does not have the means to detect his radiation exposures.

You repetedly posted article after article about how the Gulf was dead from the oil spill and that toxic crap they dumped in after it.
    Dying not dead. VB your programming produces chronic lying and really needs to be upgraded.

Well I saw people fishing down there and you have been able to take fishing charters out into the Gulf for a very long time .
    Going on a fishing charter and catching fish are two different matters.

The Gulf is not dead and never was. That's not to say the oil and chemicals to try and clean it up didn't kill off million of fish and other marine life, but the point is your articles were wrong and way over kill and they are much the same in regards to these nuclear plants
    And your comprehension still sucks.

Yes it's a mess, but the world is not going to die as a result and to try and say this is a planned nuclear disaster is just more of your crazy talk that makes these articles all that much more unbelievable.

It's insane to believe the leaders in this country would intentionally do anything to kill off it's population for any reason, maybe some other country, but not their own.
    Your programming is rooted in normalcy bias and produces erroneous conclusions for you.

The money elite of the world would have nothing to gain from destroying 80 or 90% of it's population as they need that population to keep growing so they can keep piling onto their stack.
    Wrong. They feel that there are too many "useless eaters". I'm not going to point you toward any more information as you have dismissed far too much already.

If they felt like downsizing the global population, it's most likely they would put a little thought behind that process and not simply shoot for a mass depopulation.
    Perhaps they did. Perhaps Fukushima was the best bang for the buck. After all, the cooking from radiation is silent, odorless, invisible, and unless at extreme levels can not be felt or tasted. A stealth weapon indeed.

Where will it hurt the least and where will it be the most effective as far as too many people and too little food. What lands might we recover as a result of total depopulation of some areas.
    WTF? The rest of your ziobot post is more garbage and I will not respond to it.

Last edited by silverheartbone; 28th July 2015 at 11:09.