Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is Bullion Direct/Nucleo Exchange joining Tulving? This doens't look good. - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Bullion Direct/Nucleo Exchange joining Tulving? This doens't look good.

Last time I checked, murdering Innocent Kiddies, was considered non-civilised.

Is murdering Innocent non-combatant bairns, playing soccer on a beach, now considered "Civilised". Those wandering Chosenites, who down the ages get kicked out of every place they've infected, are the Vagabonds. The Wandering Vagabonds. I'll just call them "The Wanderers" I 've heard worse names.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Is murdering Innocent non-combatant bairns, playing soccer on a beach, now considered "Civilised". Those wandering Chosenites, who down the ages get kicked out of every place they've infected, are the Vagabonds. The Wandering Vagabonds. I'll just call them "The Wanderers" I 've heard worse names.
    It's a know fact those little rag head terrorist in training were killed by wayward Palestinian missiles.

You know the same wayward ones that hardly ever hit anyone in Israel.

I agree they should prosecute the rag headed terrorist that killed those kids even if they were their own.
    Last edited by valerb; 26th July 2015 at 10:54.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

You are an ignorant and arrogant POS.

You are an ignorant and arrogant POS.
    Hey if the truth hurts, stop the activity that's causing the pain in the first place

Love your brothers, well not exactly the same way you do, but you know what I mean.

Look around at the devastation and think about it. WTF Have we accomplished blowing up our brothers and all these mudd buildings

Nothing but creating more sand where we already have far to much already.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I'm surprised there's any sand left over there. I thought your Chosenite friends would have rehypothecated it the last grain by now.

I'm surprised there's any sand left over there. I thought your Chosenite friends would have rehypothecated it the last grain by now.
    Why would the Jews want to take worthless Sand as collateral for anything, they are not the ones killing each other over worthless sand.

Who said "the Jews"? I said "your Chosenite friends".

Who said "the Jews"? I said "your Chosenite friends".

Excuse me, I thought we were talking about God's chosen people.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Excuse me, I thought we were talking about God's chosen people.
    You are very much mistaken VB.
    Your league is not GD's chosen people, they are Satan's.

If you really didn't know it before, (their depraved acts should have been enough to tip you), then reboot and open your eyes.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K